Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

External Organs posted:

How many steps removed is Santos from Barilla pasta

Barilla is extremely popular pasta, if you're buying grocery store pasta it's a good choice but it's not really that great. Now, the Barilla yellow box "healthy" pasta isn't "gourmet"-tier but it's good if you're trying to eat healthy, and in fact I like it better than the normal blue-box kind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

emfive posted:

Come to Austin 2DCAT, it's stupid and hosed up but through some connections I can find you a venue and they won't gently caress you over, and you can almost certainly find a really good taco for lunch or breakfast or whatever

I would 100% travel there for any show... We're unfortunately in the stage of our live show career where venues and promoters just don't even respond to us though :negative:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

no steel dan?

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw4WGjmiQgg

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

ArmZ posted:

no steel dan?

it's in the garbage can, just out of frame

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

emfive posted:

Barilla is extremely popular pasta, if you're buying grocery store pasta it's a good choice but it's not really that great. Now, the Barilla yellow box "healthy" pasta isn't "gourmet"-tier but it's good if you're trying to eat healthy, and in fact I like it better than the normal blue-box kind.

We are a dreamfield family, although I like to gently caress around with the forbidden pasta made with chick peas and lentils and stuff just for kicks.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

titty_baby_ posted:

Foghat, Kansas, and 38 special lmaaoooo

Slow Ride, Carry on My Wayward Son, Hold on Loosely

did I win?

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Louisgod posted:

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1707475394843009144

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

UFOTacoMan posted:

Slow Ride, Carry on My Wayward Son, Hold on Loosely

did I win?

sorry we were looking for "Caught Up In You".

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 373 days!

hell yeah, time for more truths where he just spins the wheels in the mud a bunch

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

sorry we were looking for "Caught Up In You".

gently caress!

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Filthy Hans posted:

Michael Gambon had a fantastic career as a serious dramatic actor spanning decades and all he'll be remembered for this week is being in a children's movie that some emotionally stunted adults watched too

yeah the wes anderson films weren't his finest hour

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Louisgod posted:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
a scene from a popular video game except one of the characters has been replaced with Donald Trump

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

insane clown pussy posted:

Oof madone

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

reTROOF

JOIN TEAM TRUMP, TODAY!

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

the milk machine posted:

a scene from a popular video game except one of the characters has been replaced with Donald Trump

sorry Mr Dream

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
"You mean the Chaos Emeralds?" :chaostrump:

This is sad. It's not that Trump's supporters think he's not guilty; it's that they just don't want him to suffer any consequences.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Louisgod posted:

:boom:

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I love how his self-inserts are always thinner than his bottom-right standard self-depiction

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

reTROOF

JOIN TEAM TRUMP, TODAY!

we're with you mr president SIR!!!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Louisgod posted:

you can go straight to hell and die there

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

:boomshaka:

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Louisgod posted:

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

lmao what

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

Emergency room (ER) visits are expensive because of the cost of operating the facility.

ERs are open 24/7 and need to have supplies and medications on hand.
They also need a lot of expensive equipment, which requires frequent maintenance.
ERs also need a lot of people to run them.

The average cost of an ER visit in the United States is $2,200. This cost can vary a lot from one ER to another. The facility fee, which is the cost of keeping the ER open 24/7, can range from $50 to around $400.

ERs are also more expensive than urgent care services because they have fewer resources and are intended to be used only for serious, life-threatening situations.

ER bills can also be high because some hospitals don't contract with private insurance. However, the

Federal Government made it illegal for ERs to turn away patients with emergencies because they couldn't pay for services.

why are they short of supplies and medications on hand and maintenance for the expensive equipment? nobodt wants to work ?

seriously i dont get why we are "short" of anything bubt im also bad at economy and supply chain

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

External Organs posted:

We are a dreamfield family, although I like to gently caress around with the forbidden pasta made with chick peas and lentils and stuff just for kicks.

The Barilla yellow-box is, in my opinion, much much better than any whole-wheat pasta I've tried, and it has way more protein. Honestly it's a little weird, but it basically acts like normal pasta and it's good for you, and because of the high protein it's filling.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

veepfake posted:

Emergency room (ER) visits are expensive because of the cost of operating the facility.

ERs are open 24/7 and need to have supplies and medications on hand.
They also need a lot of expensive equipment, which requires frequent maintenance.
ERs also need a lot of people to run them.

The average cost of an ER visit in the United States is $2,200. This cost can vary a lot from one ER to another. The facility fee, which is the cost of keeping the ER open 24/7, can range from $50 to around $400.

ERs are also more expensive than urgent care services because they have fewer resources and are intended to be used only for serious, life-threatening situations.

ER bills can also be high because some hospitals don't contract with private insurance. However, the

Federal Government made it illegal for ERs to turn away patients with emergencies because they couldn't pay for services.

why are they short of supplies and medications on hand and maintenance for the expensive equipment? nobodt wants to work ?

seriously i dont get why we are "short" of anything bubt im also bad at economy and supply chain
The entire economy runs on "just in time delivery" which means you only get what you need at the exact second you need it or else you're wasting money

Now apply this to healthcare

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

if you look closely at the image you can see cds labeled asia and elp, which covers the noodly look at all the fancy chords we know tunes for annoying nerds

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Spaced God posted:

The entire economy runs on "just in time delivery" which means you only get what you need at the exact second you need it or else you're wasting money

Now apply this to healthcare

I, for one, do not want to rely on Justin Thyme

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
capitalism sucks

i hate the rich

why do we work for the benefit of shareholders? those motherfuckers do a one-time buy in to own some imaginary paper, they ain’t funding our operations. they sure as poo poo ain’t doing any of the work. gently caress THE SHAREHOLDERS i hope they all get cancer and die painfully

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

new kind of cat posted:

capitalism sucks

i hate the rich

why do we work for the benefit of shareholders? those motherfuckers do a one-time buy in to own some imaginary paper, they ain’t funding our operations. they sure as poo poo ain’t doing any of the work. gently caress THE SHAREHOLDERS i hope they all get cancer and die painfully

you could be a shareholder too if you just work hard enough, idiot

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

does he put the freedom lady in everything he draws?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Rubellavator posted:

yes

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Rubellavator posted:

No, he uses Lady Liberty sparingly. She is a powerful symbol, but there are other tools in his toolbox

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Rubellavator posted:

it's a very powerful symbol, don't want to over use it

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

:wrong:

you are not a Sophisticated Kellyphile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

if you look closely at the image you can see cds labeled asia and elp, which covers the noodly look at all the fancy chords we know tunes for annoying nerds

el-p eh?