Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Ben Nerevarine posted:

am I gonna have to be loving magic eyeing every image I see from now on for secret messages

magic eye this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

alnilam posted:

large ships are all (almost all?) electric drive

you mean like those nuclear carriers that use magnets instead of beautiful steam?!?!?!?

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

RandomBlue posted:

gonna see your finding out station soon enough

It's at the neighbor's

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

donald j DUCK!!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

SirPablo posted:

It's at the neighbor's

:hmmyes:

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Good Citizen posted:

magic eye this

I see goats

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Good Citizen posted:

magic eye this

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
oh wow, poo poo got more hosed up

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Internet has been taken over by wizards. I knew this day would come.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

OK this one is real good, lol.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol i dont trust anything anymore

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

lmao

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Can we get an AI pic of trump coming down the elevator but it's actually a lush jungle

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

External Organs posted:

Can we get an AI pic of trump coming down the elevator but it's actually a lush jungle

no

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Trump with wispy hair but it is ocean waves.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

hmmm, I’ll figure it out. Is he playing Saturday at Calder plaza?

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

External Organs posted:

jeffrey's hooking up chatgpt at midnight and then all the forum will post on its own

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

GDI

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Good Citizen posted:

magic eye this

it was all downhill from here

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

William Moon trumpface but it's a basket of overpriced produce

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Good Citizen posted:

magic eye this

oh wow, the full-size image doesn't capture it fully but the timg sized version is perfect

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Bearjew posted:

but otherwise I won't finish the loaf before it goes bad

this right here!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Harton posted:

I have no idea.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Good Citizen posted:

if you wish for this popcorn you see
you must answer these questions three

lol

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Good Citizen posted:

magic eye this

is that mount doom?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

He seems very calm in that jpg

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Lil' Nagus

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

So uh

How do republicans message like complete and total broke brain lunatics, like Nikki Haley saying the UAW workers are striking because of inflation, without losing their donors and base?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Harton posted:

bebop treating her boyfriend like buddykins treats his girlfriends

many such cases!

yup

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Harton posted:

Lol he's not Mark Lavengood although I've heard he's a really nice dude

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
Mike Lavenbad

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

External Organs posted:

I have no idea.

I’m going up there to meet the guy who booked us for the brewery last weekend. Might help pass out beer for an hour or 2. Supposed to be live music and a beer tasting fest. He said he wanted to talk to me about opening up the festival next year. I gotta lock that poo poo down for sure, I really wanna jam out the city.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Alright that's enough of this. Goodnight beautiful goons especially lumpentroll

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Scarabrae posted:

is that mount doom?

More like Mount? Doom!

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

External Organs posted:

Lol he's not Mark Lavengood although I've heard he's a really nice dude

Hmm ok ok..pretty crazy that one of these cool musician dudes I’ve been following on the internet has a good buddy I’ve been posting with for years at this point. I swear there were no goons in northwest Indiana. Seems to be a lot of Michigan bros and ladies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

full point
Jan 21, 2006

CaptainBeefart posted:

POV of my face when I see your post: