Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Stopped by a Carvel in Westwood, California yesterday afternoon—great seeing everybody, thank you. MAGA!!!

:yooge: we love our cookie puss dont we folks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Apraxin posted:

lmao there’ve been 20 expulsions in the history of Congress, 18 of which were for Actual Treason and the other 2 for being convicted of felony racketeering

about to be 21

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Apraxin posted:

lmao there’ve been 20 expulsions in the history of Congress, 18 of which were for Actual Treason and the other 2 for being convicted of felony racketeering

and now, finally, the truly deranged: Bowman

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
theyre extra sensitive to loud sudden noises in congress since a bad scare could stop their ticker

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
getting expelled from congress and from high school for the same reasons

hell yeah

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

possessed by the spirit of that old lady that just died

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

i have a singles mingles thing at my favorite bar in like 2 hours and i'm v nervous but also i know that i'm definietly not a creep or weirdo and i'm cool and interesting and maybe even slightly hot so i know i'll be okay

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Spaced God posted:

i have a singles mingles thing at my favorite bar in like 2 hours and i'm v nervous but also i know that i'm definietly not a creep or weirdo and i'm cool and interesting and maybe even slightly hot so i know i'll be okay

bring the fun

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Spaced God posted:

you’ll be fine, don’t talk about posting

whatever you do don’t mention posting

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Red Baron posted:

you’ll be fine, don’t talk about posting

whatever you do don’t mention posting

as long as i don't mention communism i feel like it's a win compared to most Weirdo Leftist Losers

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Sam, Bowman here. Lost my family in a crowded theater during a fire while I was at the concession stand teaching the popcorn guy about layering butter. Now, every 7 minutes I pull this Fire Alarm.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Lpzie posted:

Sam, Bowman here. Lost my family in a crowded theater during a fire while I was at the concession stand teaching the popcorn guy about layering butter. Now, every 7 minutes I pull this Fire Alarm.

lmao

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Spaced God posted:

as long as i don't mention communism i feel like it's a win compared to most Weirdo Leftist Losers

remember that you always let your dance partner seize the means of production first

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Oh yeah, my name? I am very respectful.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Lpzie posted:

lmao

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

feinstein would never pull a fire alarm because she was too busy dying for the last 20 years

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
the most dead, from the point of the dying

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Spaced God posted:

Good luck

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Spaced God is heating up!!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
My wife looked me disdainfully in the eyes this morning and said, you're not making a forum post are you

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Spaced God posted:

You la Tengo!

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lpzie posted:

Lol

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Ghost Dogs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XKGAFuXpTA

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
just make sure you agree on a funky pop budget with all your prospective mates

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

"i did not realize that activating the bright red box labeled 'fire alarm' would activate the fire alarm" does not seem like a very good defense

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

External Organs posted:

My wife looked me disdainfully in the eyes this morning and said, you're not making a forum post are you

that’s how you know it’s forever

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

lol he's such a catty bitch

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Spaced God posted:

hell yeah

the secret to women is they are people too. good luck

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

MTG planted pipe bombs and this dude pulled the fire alarm, don't these fuckers have interns

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

External Organs posted:

lol

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

External Organs posted:

I took a picture of the melted part of our fridge and my wife said don’t post that in your forums and I was I wasn’t going to *delete draft*

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Spaced God posted:

wrong. you're supposed to read marx's letters out loud to your date, as many as you can and as fast as you can

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bip Roberts posted:

MTG planted pipe bombs and this dude pulled the fire alarm, don't these fuckers have interns

theyre politicians who are used to getting away with poo poo not mob bosses who become politicians and still outsource their crimes to their underlings like ur favorite president

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

classic way to get out of a deadline

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Lpzie posted:

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

https://x.com/MicaSoellnerDC/status/1708197992312795438?s=20

lmfao if he gets expelled over this (he won't)

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/armanddoma/status/1708207236806488565?s=46

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Spaced God posted:

get up in there - you have your posting pal buddykins, me! if you need help!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Buddykins posted:

get up in there - you have your posting pal buddykins, me! if you need help!!

buddykins, be the virtual wingman.