Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Hey spaced god don't almost slip and die in the shower dancing to ska before date night (near impossible challenge)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

too real

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

fart

wait no that’s a poop

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

LegoMan posted:

worst part is as you get older the seals are a bit more flexible and the allowed pressure drops

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hx4gdlfamo

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

lol

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i still support representative boebert because of her ability to raise the cockles of the big members of congress with her firm grasp of the large issues at hand; jobs, the right to display your gun, and rubbing it in liberal's faces... plus, her advocacy on the issue if heavy pets has prevented many cases of canine diabetes... you'd have to have a stroke to support her opponent

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

euphronius posted:

Democrats lol

whatever I don’t want my flight to be delayed either

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

b l o w s m o k e

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Spoondick posted:

i still support representative boebert because of her ability to raise the cockles of the big members of congress with her firm grasp of the large issues at hand; jobs, the right to display your gun, and rubbing it in liberal's faces... plus, her advocacy on the issue if heavy pets has prevented many cases of canine diabetes... you'd have to have a stroke to support her opponent

This type of hands on working to bring the job to completion is what we need more of.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
:smith: but what about the shutdown

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Spoondick posted:

say what you want about Boebert but at least she’s willing to reach across the aisle and to work with those members

Smug Mug
Jul 21, 2011

CaptainBeefart posted:

Pulled the fire alarm to get another round of Battlebits in, respect

ok that’s fair

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

is that Alec ?

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

lol

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Good Citizen posted:

say what you want about Boebert but at least she’s willing to reach across the aisle and to work with those members

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Buddykins posted:

so many times

Concerning

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

i am harry posted:

fart

wait no that’s a poop

Never hesitate, maximum effort everytime. Travel with an extra pair of pants.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Everyone who was donating to plinkys goon fund is now obligated to donate to the new one (really seems like it's doing well).

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Democrats just keep winning and the Donald MAGA. crowd keep receiving Ls

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/brokenbottleboy/status/1707260758046752996

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

making GBS threads your pants and playing it off like nothing happened is an advanced alpha male move they only teach in nick adams' exclusive seminars

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Spoondick posted:

hmm, someone putting the squeeze on you there buddy,? you tossed that off pretty quick, bit worried someone has got a firm grip on you and is working you hard, pumping the ol spoondick for all you got. someone with real pull. or maybe they're just playing with you.
either way, be careful. you're edging towards a sticky ending

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

And then then when you say gently caress Bernie they're don't know what to say

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

The world as will and idea

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

what a combo, what a deal

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Grey Fox posted:

what a combo, what a deal

art of the meal deal

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Spaced God posted:

Hey spaced god don't almost slip and die in the shower dancing to ska before date night (near impossible challenge)

Post the Ska song goon I wanna smoke again

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work
:eyepop:
drat, mcdonald trump kinda looks like the cowardly lion

brilliant, no notes

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Elephanthead posted:

art of the meal deal

lmao

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Lol the snorkels turds on top

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Is this Ska
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
drat, Reel Big Fish is apparently still around. Those were fun concerts.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Trump out with me oh yeah
Trump Out with me tonight
My mob is going to give me a lot of money
and everything is going to be all right.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
"Guess it doesn't matter
Guess it doesn't matter anymore."

RBF was ahead of the curve of saying Nothing Matters.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

"Guess it doesn't matter
Guess it doesn't matter anymore."

RBF was ahead of the curve of saying Nothing Matters.

n o d

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
troogle

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
truglump

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Trump out with me oh yeah
Trump Out with me tonight
My mob is going to give me a lot of money
and everything is going to be alt right.

you were almost there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
trumgrump