Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

CODChimera posted:

so is trump okay?

he got like three bags worth of McDonald’s for lunch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ty !

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Was scrolling through my phone looking at tups when the interviewer joined.

Back when we were still doing distance learning I accidentally had this thread open when I shared my screen. The mom on the other end was polite enough to pretend she didn't see it.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

VideoKid posted:

he got like three bags worth of McDonald’s for lunch

hmm he might be stress eating, not a great sign!! however it could also be a celebration meal...

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Bip Roberts posted:

it's funny how Linux has gotten way worse since the last time I seriously used it back in college. it's probably because back then they were pretending it was going to be for everyone and now they know it's only for freaks

really showing my forums age with this classic

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Stuck in a TOOP loop

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
i’m gonna try a long form turmp post.

here are some things about johnald “the don” tup:

1. tuplor
2. tmebo
3. trump doctor sex tape
2. I only remember sailor
5. Ed balls
6. tep
7. he’s pretty dumb
8. toop
9. piss tape Israel
11. cumshitter
12. baloogan
12a. peckerwood
14. Robert morrow
15. hope, hopey!!
13. handshakemogged by the Canada guy
14. boosted wear the hat
18. the poll plane that eats doodoos
19. if anyone is looking for a good lawyer, I suggest not Michael Cohen
19a. Michael Cohen
19a.1 avenatti
21. humping the chair at the debate
22. hamberder
24. TRUMP *click*

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

10 TOOP
20 IF NOT "TOOP"
30 THEN GOTO 10

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

boroda posted:

i’m gonna try a long form turmp post.

here are some things about johnald “the don” tup:

1. tuplor
2. tmebo
3. trump doctor sex tape
2. I only remember sailor
5. Ed balls
6. tep
7. he’s pretty dumb
8. toop
9. piss tape Israel
11. cumshitter
12. baloogan
12a. peckerwood
14. Robert morrow
15. hope, hopey!!
13. handshakemogged by the Canada guy
14. boosted wear the hat
18. the poll plane that eats doodoos
19. if anyone is looking for a good lawyer, I suggest not Michael Cohen
19a. Michael Cohen
19a.1 avenatti
21. humping the chair at the debate
22. hamberder
24. TRUMP *click*

more and more people are saying this

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

pink noise posted:

i got a ratcheting screwdriver this summer and it blows my mind, someday i'll graduate to power tools

I can recommend buying into a brand of 18v battery tools, I have Ryobi but it probably doesn't matter much, it's a really cool thing. I mean, if you do tool things.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
Isn't a list without diet coke

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

emfive posted:

I can recommend buying into a brand of 18v battery tools, I have Ryobi but it probably doesn't matter much, it's a really cool thing. I mean, if you do tool things.

I like the red color of Milwaukee but christ if they aren't expensive

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

It's disgusting to see the government trying to get Pillow Man to relapse.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

actionjackson posted:

really showing my forums age with this classic

I literally worked with John "Maddog" Hall for a while in the early 90s. He wore complete tie-dye outfits most of the time. Actually a really nice and cool guy, basically an old-school pre-shithead bay area stoner. Wait maybe he was from New Hampshire. Whatever, stoner.

gregday
May 23, 2003

emfive posted:

hell yeah. got a garage full of Makita and a 4-bay battery charger mounted on the wall. feels good man.

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I like the red color of Milwaukee but christ if they aren't expensive

I keep a Ryobi tire inflater in my trunk because :tinfoil:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
welp

https://twitter.com/seungminkim/status/1708983469496234436

:evilbuddy:

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

lol

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

mdemone posted:

10 TOOP
20 IF NOT "TOOP"
30 THEN GOTO 10

[toop for i in range(0,100)]

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

surprised he hasn’t gotten the Cawthorn treatment yet

Jimby Nougats
May 6, 2009

Ben Nerevarine posted:

more and more people are saying this

It's hard to believe that the corrupt Media Journalists think that this is the time they've finally "got Trump" when it couldn't be further from the Truth. Even though they're attacking the very thing that made Trump Famous, his many tall and very big properties, worth lots of money, real estate holdings, and buildings and land parcels, Trump will withstand this. The power of the shield (Aura) of Former Presidency is extremely tough from the standpoint of legality, and from the essence of Hit Points. Trump will not back down, though his Party (associates - Habina, Eric Jr, Small Don, Smirking Guy, Missing Melania, etc) composition is Very Very Weak. "THEY" may think they have "HIM" but he will stand up on his hind-body-leg, like the King Among Kings of Cobras, and spit, viciously. This means he will be doing many interviews in an aggressive manner befit of "Tump".

BE ADVISED!

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

emfive posted:

I keep a Ryobi tire inflater in my trunk because :tinfoil:

I dig it
I used to be a schmuck hand-screwing poo poo into studs in the wall until I bought an impact driver and now I am a god among wall studs

Don't get me wrong, I still prefer to non-electric versions of a tool if I can for a task but sometimes needs must

also everyone should have a dremel at the very least

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

I wonder if Democrats will save McCarthy's rear end.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

emfive posted:

no but even on normal drills with clutches it's hard not to strip the heads off cheap wood screws, the hammer drill makes it somewhat easier to drive a screw straight into wood. The big hammer drills when using hex-head lag bolts, that's more exciting.

Impact driver for the win around the house imo

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Was up all night sick and uncontrollably shivering and slept all day. I think I'm over the hump.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

AxGrap posted:

Was up all night sick and uncontrollably shivering and slept all day. I think I'm over the hump.

this is what happens when you dont get enough trump

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I dig it
I used to be a schmuck hand-screwing poo poo into studs in the wall until I bought an impact driver and now I am a god among wall studs

Don't get me wrong, I still prefer to non-electric versions of a tool if I can for a task but sometimes needs must

also everyone should have a dremel at the very least

the dremel is a vital tool in the doll crafting biz

Only registered members can see post attachments!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

(That's a carved wooden doll)

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Lmao today is so fun

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

AxGrap posted:

gently caress! Not fun!

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

emfive posted:

it's good work
I like idea of making miniature things as a concept

like part of me has always wanted to make a tiny scale reproduction of a house or something tiny brick by brick, so I get the appeal of doing the same with like... tiny hats and dresses

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
It's going to be an insane talking point where everybody says it's unfair he doesn't have a jury. They are trying to re-write history into make trump not look like a dumbass

My brain is so broken.
Curvy yellow lines + Orange circle = Trump

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

emfive posted:

drat, its impressive they managed to get the cloth to look so realistic from just wood

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Pids

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

AxGrap posted:

Yikes. Not good, hopefully you're back to full power soon.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

drat, its impressive they managed to get the cloth to look so realistic from just wood

Thank you Person From the Internet

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
they keep coming for gaetz neck but getting his forehead by accident

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

tiny scale reproduction of a house or something

I really wanted to make models of extremely lovely looking decayed suburban infrastructure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

TrumpGPT