Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
here's some more live-action anime for all of my posting friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1gjl0lEzPY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

I hope Donald Trump gets to meet Jesus, and soon! :keke:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Austin landscape

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1708950853975949487?s=46&t=O_6ihmc-D7Z9EEE42NYBYQ

Honestly never thought we’d get confirmation of the piss tape

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

We're going to a day of ACL ("Austin City Limits", the wild celebration of poo poo) to see music child do a set, luckily it's in the good stage

we'll be happy to be part of the crowd

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

he’s right

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Virgil Vox posted:

maybe trump should try pulling the fire alarm at the courthouse?

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

those jv debates fuckin blow

TracerBullet
Apr 26, 2003

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.

Doctor Rope

Only registered members can see post attachments!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I am once again asking for you to pay my legal bills.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Hopefully it's the pants making GBS threads story

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/populismupdates/status/1708985276725612729?s=46

dog now echolocating secret service members to bite

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Might help balance the national budget if we just charged like 50 bucks every time a new member of Trump's admin needed a news outlet to finally come clean that they felt putrid disgust at everything he said and did, but gosh, at the time I was under a voodoo spell to remain silent.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

getting a German Shepard as a dog to live in a freakishly bizarre environment like the white house is so loving stupid. They should have gotten a chihuahua or some fuzzy idiot mutt who would just sleep all day.

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

what the gently caress

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

lmao demon dog

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

SomethingBeautiful posted:

what the gently caress

o ne word: chinah

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

there goes the shambling flesh horror presidential dog again, a ss agent tried to rub its belly and a gaping maw opened up and tore his arms off

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
The only way this story makes sense is if Rudy never truly left the underground tunnels.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I'm going to find an interesting food video and watch it and then go to bed

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

is commander just chattering his teeth? or is he out for blood

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I tried to find a picture of a dog dressed up as a clicker

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

secret White House genetic experiments confirmed

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I tried to find a picture of a dog dressed up as a clicker

I mean water would easily wash them out but lmao nonetheless

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

this was really scary as a kid lol

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

aaah hes ah, hes just playing

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

pretty rad if the cccp injected the presidential dog with the t virus or some poo poo

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

SomethingBeautiful posted:

what the gently caress

the dogs a german spy

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Lpzie posted:

the dogs a germinated spy

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

emfive posted:

I'm going to find an interesting food video and watch it and then go to bed

enjoy... the rest of us gotta k eep posting

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

adamantly refused to be named lol

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I'm gonna need more olives then that

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

"dont loving mention my loving name in this story or i'll loving sic commander on you"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

This is baller lmao