Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

if Jeffries whips them they won’t

tho I think McCarthy would resign rather than be speaker of no caucus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

CODChimera posted:

does anyone even care about this

Americans are furiously hitting F5 to get more up-to-date information about this critical issue, you alien communist

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

the timeline for kush real estate was something like

2006: $1.8B paid by kush for 666 before 2008 crisis,
2009: appraised for about half
2017: kush works for the whitehouse now
2017: direct appeal to qatar, SA, china for kush loans, denied
2017: saudi , the UAE, egypt and bahrain all blockade and sever relations with qatar. cabinet nerds caught unaware. in the following year, there's weird public calls from some cabinet members to end this blockade and trumpy supports keeping it
2018: fat loans for kush from qatar. 99 yr lease paid up front
2021: january: qatar blockade ends. kush gets $2b more from SA

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Hatebag posted:

why would the dems want to remove mccarthy, though? won't the republicans just put an even crazier moron in there?

I would wonder who they would even elect as Speaker. It’s either going to be MTG, Gaetz or a complete ghoul like Gosar.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

CODChimera posted:

does anyone even care about this

my dad is very worried that like Gym Jordan will become speaker and therefore third in line for the presidency

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Hatebag posted:

why would the dems want to remove mccarthy, though? won't the republicans just put an even crazier moron in there?

You want a crazy moron, not someone with an air of competence. Out MTG in there, go loving crazy nothing matters

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Hatebag posted:

I sympathize with that argument. Though really, who could possibly get elected Speaker? It took long enough in January before this shitshow.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

This fine institution is a shell of what it once was.

be the change you want to see in the fora

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

I'm torn what route is the best comedic option.. vote to kick him out would cause extremely funny chaos, and voting to keep him in would cause extremely funny drama

many sides

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Im sure they will find a bipartisan solution :fsmug:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 363 days!

kaleedity posted:

the timeline for kush real estate was something like

2006: $1.8B paid by kush for 666 before 2008 crisis,
2009: appraised for about half
2017: kush works for the whitehouse now
2017: direct appeal to qatar, SA, china for kush loans, denied
2017: saudi , the UAE, egypt and bahrain all blockade and sever relations with qatar. cabinet nerds caught unaware. in the following year, there's weird public calls from some cabinet members to end this blockade and trumpy supports keeping it
2018: fat loans for kush from qatar. 99 yr lease paid up front
2021: january: qatar blockade ends. kush gets $2b more from SA

lock up jamaal bowman for pulling the fire alarm

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
Seriously this whole thing is a win win for Ds which is literally the only time they can win

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Durf posted:

white people

eh-eheh-eh-eheh-eh!!!!

black people

doo-doo-doo-doo!!!!!

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Louisgod posted:

I'm torn what route is the best comedic option.. vote to kick him out would cause extremely funny chaos, and voting to keep him in would cause extremely funny drama

many sides

It is absolutely him being kept in. Dems would laugh at Gaetz and McCarthy will leak a video of him dumping Nestor’s body into an alligator farm.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

LegoMan posted:

Seriously this whole thing is a win win for Ds which is literally the only time they can win

they will find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

DesertIslandHermit posted:

I would wonder who they would even elect as Speaker. It’s either going to be MTG, Gaetz or a complete ghoul like Gosar.

it's gonna be Obamna

https://twitter.com/bgates420/status/1611075239584190464

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Kevin McCarthy, after Dems bail him out:

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

that whole thing was incredibly funny and I hope we get more of it

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

The new gladiator games

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
amazing that people bet on rigged sports not toilet bash

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

even if he loses the fraud case the sauds are just gonna bail him out

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
There are only two REAL options for speaker of the house

Vs

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

It is absolutely him being kept in. Dems would laugh at Gaetz and McCarthy will leak a video of him dumping Nestor’s body into an alligator farm.

finally, the truth about Nestor will be known

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

He's not going to be convicted of anything lol

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

VideoKid posted:

they will find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

“Please welcome the new Speaker Jim Jordan. This just in! Air Force One just crashed into the Jersey Shore.”

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Schumer’s girlfriend, Alison R. Greenfield, is running this case against me. How disgraceful! This case should be dismissed immediately!!

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Joementum posted:

i'm sure some of the Problem Solvers will bail him out

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

yeah going for moron kayfabe dipshit to a slavering nazi moron doesn't seem like it'd be to the dems' benefit but i guess that's not a reliable indicator of how they'll act because they're all morons too. a bunch of clowns!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Hunter is a dangerous drug user and gun runner, he must be imprisoned for life

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
The stupidest thing about all this was there was every indication that a House Republican majority would be totally ungovernable. Anyone who was paying attention in 2022 knew it. Yet Americans still voted for them!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
look we’re gonna settle this the only way we know how:

Hunter Biden vs Donald J Trump celebrity golf tournament sponsored by the saudis

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

kaleedity posted:

i have a manager named kevin and let me tell you folks, it's not great

Had a ceo boss named kevin, he did some things that were legally dubious but I think he got away with it.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i'm excited for the 5G activation signal tomorrow to activate my covid vaxx nanochips and merge my DNA with the Godspirit (JFK JR)

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

William Bear posted:

The stupidest thing about all this was there was every indication that a House Republican majority would be totally ungovernable. Anyone who was paying attention in 2022 knew it. Yet Americans still voted for them!

The natural corollary of "the government can do nothing to help you" is "the government is a weapon to hurt my enemies." Republican voters didn't vote for them to govern, they voted for them to Post.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

the kush details are really funny because trump saying m'lago is 1.8b is his saying that his property can't be worth less than his son in laws, also that he'd be able to get the same payouts kush got for it by threatening and following through vs ME governments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

that's what they call "the smolder"