Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Her crazy church cult group was such a good side-plot, too bad no one cared. And by no one cared of course I mean that 50% of this country was completely supportive of it lmao

"As a woman I cannot make my own decisions and must consult men. Also I'm a supreme court judge."

lol

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
did they make Trump speaker of the house yet ????

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
imo sometimes it's fun to pronounce "testicles" like it's a greek name

test-i-cleeze

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

the milk machine posted:

did they make Trump speaker of the house yet ????

Taylor Swift has him beat

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Sounds like Schumer is spending his free time rolling around in a Green Field. :heysexy:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 354 days!
:yooge: HOW COULD ALLISON R. GREENFIELD DO THIS TO ME

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Impeachment of the Traitorous and Treasonous Joseph Biden (Taylor's Version)

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1709243728639013076

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Pooky posted:

Her crazy church cult group was such a good side-plot, too bad no one cared. And by no one cared of course I mean that 50% of this country was completely supportive of it lmao

"As a woman I cannot make my own decisions and must consult men. Also I'm a supreme court judge."

lol

Americans are pretty bad with handling cults because a lot of them think anyone who got indoctrinated by them are stupid and not worth helping.

Doesn’t help the government lets a lot of them slide. Whatever keeps people from seeking or funding communism, I guess.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

narrator voice: he did not

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

omg he did the hand wave thing like when covid was gonna disappear by June!!

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/ginashirah81815/status/1708314727422513629?s=46

he’ll yeah time to fuckin die

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.

the assets are a lot more valuable, as opposed to less valuable,

red19fire
May 26, 2010

The Georgia case will be televised and I would be training like the lawyer equivalent of rocky to make that scumbag so mad he shits his pants on the witness stand on live television.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

I hope I turn into one of those Resident Evil villains where I just gain 800% mass and swing giant tendrils around.

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

isn't this the plot to a stephen king book

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Kidnapped Charlotte Sena Discovered in Cupboard of Suspect’s Home

The 9-year-old girl who vanished Saturday after going on a bike ride was discovered in a cabinet cupboard of the suspect’s camper home and thought she was going to Hogwarts, New York Gov. Kathy Hochul said Monday.

In a late-night press conference, Hochul detailed how the alleged abductor of Charlotte Sena was done in by his own fingerprint after dropping off a ransom note in the mailbox of the girl’s family home early Monday morning.

That fingerprint belonged to 46-year-old Craig T. Nelson, Jr., who was arrested at 6:32 p.m. Monday—the same time cops found and freed Sena from a cabinet inside a camper.

“It’s been a long two days but tonight our prayers have been answered,” Hochul said, adding that Sena’s disappearance was “every parent’s worst nightmare.”

“What happened was extraordinary,” Hochul said, as she outlined the timeline of events that led the the suspect’s capture, beginning at 4:20 a.m. Monday, when he dropped off the note.

Hochul said officers spotted Ross dropping the ransom note in the mailbox, but he’d gotten away by the time they realized a ransom not dropped off at 4 am was not a normal postal worker.

She added that the fingerprints on the note struck a match in New York’s database of past criminals around 2:30 p.m. Monday afternoon and that investigators found a match from the ransom note to prints recorded after Ross was arrested for driving under the influence in 1999 in Saratoga County.

Congrats to the Barney Fifes accidentally solving the child kidnapping with a weed number reference they missed

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

All Trump has to do is get on the stand and convince ONE jury member that he... hold on, I'm getting word from my producer...

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I'd like to think I'd make a good zombie

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

trump got vaxxed so they are gonna time this for when he takes the stand. very unfair to your favorite president!

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

he'll perjure himself in under a minute lmao

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

WrasslorMonkey posted:

All Trump has to do is get on the stand and convince ONE jury member that he... hold on, I'm getting word from my producer...

turns out this is still true!

red19fire
May 26, 2010

CRAIG T NELSON JUNIOR?!?!?!?

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Craig T. Nelson Jr.? Did Coach's kid kidnap a kid?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
trump doing the vaccine leg shake as the 5g signal hits the courthouse

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

red19fire posted:

CRAIG T NELSON JUNIOR?!?!?!?

Craig T Nelson Ross Jr.

46 years old.

You can run the dates back and figure out exactly when his parents had sex and what they were fans of at the time.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

crime fighting hog posted:

isn't this the plot to a stephen king book

boomers love Stephen king so that’s probably where they got the idea

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

trump doing the vaccine leg shake as the 5g signal hits the courthouse

no middle aged white ladies left unjiggled

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Bethamphetamine posted:

Craig T Nelson Ross Jr.

46 years old.

You can run the dates back and figure out exactly when his parents had sex and what they were fans of at the time.

lol

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Donald Doogle

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Donlad Troogle

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Donneyman Turgle

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

donson trugnut

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Trumbalumpa

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

ArmZ posted:

donson trugnut

excellent

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Good Citizen posted:

narrator voice: he did not

if the government calls him he has to

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

thank god for reader context i was about to kill my family and myself to avoid zombification

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Bobdon Tugnurtt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
pnurt D