Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/jacobkornbluh/status/1709378073198829575

lol love that tump had better instincts than any democrat president on israel. AIPAC got to him though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Donald Trump's adult children

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

LegoMan posted:

Its a bit after his time

His mid-20s?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Spaced God posted:

Shout outs to my coworker for walking in and proudly announcing the santaria have nailed a pair of testicles to one of our trees which I guess is an upgrade from leaving sacrificed chickens next to our trees

I dont practice Santaria, but I nail up human balls

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 46 minutes!

lmao

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

mdemone posted:

His mid-20s?

It was a trump is very old joke

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

smarxist posted:

AI generated stickers are here

they’re called zuckers, both the stickers and the bazingas

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
lol I didn’t even think to look at 5G zombie lady’s bio

https://twitter.com/junlper/status/1709597744258589176?s=46

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

VideoKid posted:

I think this trial is going to make him the most mad out of any of the other trials

he doesn’t give a poo poo about being accused to storing nuclear secrets in the bathroom of his hotel house or being accused of election tampering. he does care that the state of New York says he’s not as rich as he claims.

plot twist, only the people with two phones are gonna be left unzombied

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

mcmagic posted:

https://twitter.com/jacobkornbluh/status/1709378073198829575

lol love that tump had better instincts than any democrat president on israel. AIPAC got to him though.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation

also lmao

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

LegoMan posted:

It was a trump is very old joke

in other news I've just realized that show is 50 years old

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
lol trump is right again

According to a recent book by Israeli journalist Barak Ravid, Trump was more impressed with the Palestinian leader. “I thought he was terrific,” Trump said of Abbas in an interview with the author. “I thought he wanted to make a deal more than Netanyahu.”

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

LegoMan posted:

I dont practice Santaria, but I nail up human balls

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

ArmZ posted:

is this frfom before or after she died

ya

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

ArmZ posted:

lol trump is right again

According to a recent book by Israeli journalist Barak Ravid, Trump was more impressed with the Palestinian leader. “I thought he was terrific,” Trump said of Abbas in an interview with the author. “I thought he wanted to make a deal more than Netanyahu.”

trump is a truffle hog that can smell a deal from a mile away

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

ArmZ posted:

lol trump is right again

the man loving loves making deals

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Good Citizen posted:

if he did get voted to become speaker he’d just post that “many meetings and many calls” schedule every day and then never show up

unironically less harmful than what the alternatives will do with the position

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Diabetic posted:

50 Senators are over the age of 65.

141 Representatives are over the age of 65.

Good Lord, if you forced retirement and term limits.

You'd actually see a change, that's hosed up.

these thoughts violate democracy

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

it's extra amusing because "making a deal" is not even a relevant concept for Israel/Palestine.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

:smith: It really shouldn’t matter how old the person is forcing people to leave their homes is bad

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Too Many Birds posted:

trump is a truffle hog that can smell a deal from a mile away

trumpfle hog

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

https://twitter.com/dfriedman33/status/1709604205860700333?s=20

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

rad grandpa

welcome to the resistance

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Boring!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

missing him

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

smarxist posted:

humina humina humina

opiate of the asses would be a good username

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

The discovery will be fun but it's likely to get stayed until next year sometime

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Plinkeh.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Plinkeh.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

RandomBlue posted:

rad grandpa

welcome to the resistance

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Bip Roberts posted:

opiate of the asses would be a good username

Opiate of the mammaries

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Lpzie posted:

missing him

Who?!

oh

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Karl, please, you're distracting the proles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

kinda looks like a dude who would lay on the ground screaming about the founding fathers when costco workers told him he needed to wear a mask in 2020