Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
my halloween commission fell through and insane anime in the halloween forum had the hookup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i post with avs turned off and am realizing some of you got rid of your pickle stewies, what gives?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

i post with avs turned off and am realizing some of you got rid of your pickle stewies, what gives?

shut the gently caress up

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

lumpentroll posted:

shut the gently caress up

reported for harassment, enjoy your ban

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

mark immune posted:

it rules that the dancing hitler gif thread got blown away in the same forum where you can donate money to put a dank UwU nafo quote on a waffen SS missile

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

jeffrey blow cspam away it'll be funny

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Xaris posted:

thank you insane schizo lawsuit guy and Alec Eiffel for funding new multi mill $ SEO ads :patriot:

Al! posted:

lmao so jeff really did buy the ad that resulted in a bunch of new guests but didnt tell anyone, which led to the hitler thread getting gassed to avoid turning off new viewers of gbs, the russian child chunky salsa video forum

Cuttlefush posted:

thank you hitler

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

agreed

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

croup was right that C-Spam should have been closed until the 2024 election was over

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Go Hitler! Go Hitler!

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

teen wolf but hitler

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

croup was right that C-Spam should have been closed until the 2024 election was over

american politics needs to stay in the containment threads

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

lumpentroll posted:

teen wolf but hitler

Hitler: He wolf of the SS

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Cuttlefush posted:

thank you hitler

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

lumpentroll posted:

teen wolf but hitler

I used to own this town,
then it got turned upside-down!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I see Korean Boomhauer finally revealed which Korea they are from

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
best korea

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Mr Hootington posted:

I see Korean Boomhauer finally revealed which Korea they are from

:whitewater:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

prove it

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

You ain't a Juche supporter

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Juche is life

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

:hmmyes:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
VICE news documentary where they show all the food in North Korea is actually made using Cooking Comically recipes

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

i had a north korean assistant wrestling coach and he lived in the same apt complex as me
on weekends id have to hide inside or off the property because if i was outside he would chase me on sight like a junkyard dog for laps around the courtyard and wrestle me to death if i didn't stay away

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

still don't really know what juche is

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

FirstnameLastname posted:

i had a north korean assistant wrestling coach and he lived in the same apt complex as me
on weekends id have to hide inside or off the property because if i was outside he would chase me on sight like a junkyard dog for laps around the courtyard and wrestle me to death if i didn't stay away

i used to know a guy with a goose like that

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Zodium posted:

croup?

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Zodium posted:

it's the future

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

fuckers gassed the only thread I had bookmarked

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

this is juche mindset and why the north koreans are the rightful inheritors of earth

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

lol

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

ive decided this is juche

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

he is a cspam hero because he was probed. I like people who weren't probed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
i thought gassing the hitler megathread was funny, sorry.