Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Bethamphetamine posted:

"The bottom line is this is rigged," he told reporters. "Because the judge knows whatever he's going to do."

"So they defrauded us because he called me a fraud," he continued. "He called me a fraud, and he values Mar-a-Lago at $18 million. And you can't do that."

"But I have a lot of cash, a lot of everything," he insisted. "I was never going to reveal this kind of stuff. But now it comes out. It comes out because a corrupt attorney general sued me for fraud."

"And the judge already knows what he's going to do," he complained. "He's a Democrat judge. In all fairness to him, he has no choice. He has no choice. He's run by the Democrats."

"He's a Democrat judge out of the clubhouses," Trump added. "He's controlled. And it's a shame. What's going on here is a shame. Our whole system is corrupt."

I wish a journalist would say “what the gently caress are you talking about” for just one time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

AxGrap posted:

Lol all the phones are gonna go off at daycares across the country and wake all the kids up

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
my body is ready I can feel the 5G nanites in my blood already forming colonizing bodies in anticipation of the signal

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

what clubhouse and why is he out of it if he’s doing what the democrats want???

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Too Many Birds posted:

26 minutes until the latent ebola virus is activated in our bodies from the covid vax

anyone want to get anything off their chest before we all loving die

I have heartburn from lunch so I'd like to get that off my chest

Also the Internet was a mistake

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Hatebag posted:

the math and science teachers all seemed like big time nerds or potheads, the history teachers were nerds, the gym teachers were pedos, the spanish teachers all seemed like drunks and there was one pedo there, music teachers were either extremely wound up maniacs or just completely indifferent

All the music teachers I ever had were gay, but it was the 90s/early 2000s and it wasn't 'ok' to be out and a teacher in my area at that time

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Bar Crow posted:

Syringe? Construct a proper Contraption or gently caress off.

It was the medic armed with a blutsauger

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Yeah hi I'll have one marburger w extra slurp juice, no cheese

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

"The bottom line is this is rigged," he told reporters. "Because the judge knows whatever he's going to do."

"So they defrauded us because he called me a fraud," he continued. "He called me a fraud, and he values Mar-a-Lago at $18 million. And you can't do that."

"But I have a lot of cash, a lot of everything," he insisted. "I was never going to reveal this kind of stuff. But now it comes out. It comes out because a corrupt attorney general sued me for fraud."

"And the judge already knows what he's going to do," he complained. "He's a Democrat judge. In all fairness to him, he has no choice. He has no choice. He's run by the Democrats."

"He's a Democrat judge out of the clubhouses," Trump added. "He's controlled. And it's a shame. What's going on here is a shame. Our whole system is corrupt."

guess he shouldve done something about the deep state while he was the most powerful man in the country oh well

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Vishass posted:

Checked to see if there was any follow up. The principal made the teacher change the grade back and set a new policy that if a paper is deemed 50% or more likely to be AI generated then you get a 0 and need to resubmit it

love da future baby, let's go future!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
when does the 5g virus activate again?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

does smoking a bunch of weed just before becoming a Manchurian candidate do anything? asking for a friend.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

i am so ready for zombification. biden, please, hit the button

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

big mean giraffe posted:

All the music teachers I ever had were gay, but it was the 90s/early 2000s and it wasn't 'ok' to be out and a teacher in my area at that time

Huh, my middle school band director makes a lot more sense as a very angry closeted guy.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I hope the g5 phone apocalypse makes me poo poo my pants and die

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

a.lo posted:

11 minutes b*tch

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

a.lo posted:

Oh poo poo it's been on since 2020!

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
im an high school english teacher and i can spot within one second whether a student has written their own poo poo or used AI / plagiarised / parents did it lol

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Close this thread just to be safe

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Ten minutes to go :ohdear: why is there this buzzing in my ears?

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Crazypoops posted:

I hope the g5 phone apocalypse makes me poo poo my pants and die

it did the first part to me

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

nawilo_420 posted:

im an high school english teacher

:patriot:

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Ten minutes to go :ohdear: why is there this buzzing in my ears?

don’t worry, it’s a feature not a bug

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

nawilo_420 posted:

im an high school english teacher and i can spot within one second whether a student has written their own poo poo or used AI / plagiarised / parents did it lol

tbf this is exactly what the professors loving it up think too

granted i think reading posts is better experience than a degree for it

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
im

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

feelin like im gonna assimilate someone

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
the 5G covid cannon is loaded and set to 'full communism' mode

we're ready to fire on your order mr. president

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Lpzie posted:

and they are right

cool sig lpzie

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
oops i meant to type that into a different chat channel

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
I'm gonna grab my shiny space blanket just in case

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Microwave Marxism

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Consummate Professional posted:

feelin like im gonna rear end

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

kaleedity posted:

tbf this is exactly what the professors loving it up think too

granted i think reading posts is better experience than a degree for it

if theres doubt you always question the student about it and then any experienced teacher knows right away.

professors are not teachers though and they dont know their students

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Resistance is fertile

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

5 minutes until our government mandated sex changes

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

assimilate my rear end (I won’t assimilate your rear end)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Can't wait for my boobs