Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

VideoKid posted:

didn’t it come out recently that he was chanting “hang Mike Pence” along with the crowd while he watched it on tv?

Yes and absolutely hilarious if true. Definitely a "throwing the other guy in front of the lion" situation

I know trump wasn't the target but I can see him being afraid they would turn on him for not doing more/MAGA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

Eric Trump coming out in favor of robust, modern public transportation

it's funny when they almost get it

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
"acoustical airport tiles"

this idiot will never be his dad

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://www.thedailybeast.com/was-kevin-mccarthy-actually-undone-by-personal-grudges?ref=home?ref=home

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

i think this is my favorite gang o'four song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNdOtaHniQc

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

gonna say it again: gaetz is a hosed up weirdo

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Fox has totally given up on Ron DeSanctimonious, and is on their next “journey” pushing Nikki “Birdbrain” Haley, who stated loudly and often that “President TRUMP was a GREAT President, and I would NEVER run against him.” Well, so much for that! Fox & Friends just put on a hand picked Haley acolyte who absolutely gushed Birdbrain. It was really something to behold, so obvious and lame. Oh well, we took out Ron, a far less talented person than people originally believed, Crooked Joe is down to “us” by 11 Points, and now we have to focus on one of the most overrated people I know, Nikki. This reminds me of 2016 all over again, when Globalist Murdoch pushed Jeb, and all others, as they fell like flies. After beating Hillary, he then called me and said, “Hi, what a great win. So proud of you.” Such sincerity! But don’t worry? When Fox ratings drop still further, you can bet on the fact that they’ll be back - they really have no choice. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

absolutely gushed birdbrain

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

even my staunchly right-wing dad is coming around to things being hosed because my younger brother (the baby of the family and long the apple of my father's eye) is basically so crippled by student debt that he is more incentivized to live without a job in my parents house than even attempt to work because the loan payments will cripple them both (my parents co-signed them)

the silver lining for me is that if your able to clear (what should be) some very low bars like not living with your parents, and having a car and half decent job, you can clean up on the dating apps

from my conversations with single women my age, the number of single men in their 30s and 40s that live with their parents is waaaaay higher then you think it is

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

euphronius posted:

the people who did the American revolution are the same as the J6ers

oh yeah? then who's the cuckoo q coup marquis de lafayette?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

taserballs?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I stole your pic and posted it in a former-work-friend chat. Someone wants to know if the creepy doll's head is wood or porcelain.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1709950333063938527?s=20

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Hatebag posted:

oh yeah? then who's the cuckoo q coup marquis de lafayette?

Remember all those stories they made up about washington?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
trim
https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1709950333063938527

e:f;b

gregday
May 23, 2003

Schmoe Cwead posted:

absolutely gushed birdbrain

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Washington could never tell a lie, also a british sharpshooter could have taken him out but didn't

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Oh, sweetie

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

ArmZ posted:

Nah this is just regular ol rapey frat behavior. I kinda have a hard time believing it's not shitthatdidnthappen.txt considering it relies on Kevin McCarthy being the loving hero and saving a woman from sexual assault.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

ArmZ posted:

He thought it was going to be like a movie lol

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

All in one day?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Just the best magistrates in Wisconsin giving out personal recognizance bonds

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

:patriot:

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

a helpful bear posted:

Yes and absolutely hilarious if true. Definitely a "throwing the other guy in front of the lion" situation

I know trump wasn't the target but I can see him being afraid they would turn on him for not doing more/MAGA

he was mad cause they all looked “low class”

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

oh wow another thing british terfs have been raging about for years turns out to be based on nothing

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

goth smoking cloves posted:

Remember all those stories they made up about washington?

one Washington always lies, the other always tells the truth

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 55 minutes!

The Nastier Nate posted:

the silver lining for me is that if your able to clear (what should be) some very low bars like not living with your parents, and having a car and half decent job, you can clean up on the dating apps

from my conversations with single women my age, the number of single men in their 30s and 40s that live with their parents is waaaaay higher then you think it is

I certainly harbor no illusions. Had I not gone into the tech field (and not been living with my then-girlfriend-now-wife right out of college to split rent with so I could pay $1500 loan payments for drat near 7 years to clear my debt) I would be in the same situation. We even managed to get in on those 3% mortgage rates at just the right time

I look at people and just feel so goddamned guilty that I lucked my way into the "easy mode" career path. I harbor no illusions that the difference between me and my younger brother is a matter of intelligence or effort or anything meritocratic and it just seems so damned absurd to me that there are people just like me and him across the country both thinking "yeah I deserve this"

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Green has the fury and Jordan has the grudge for it. But it's gonna be Jordan in the end.

Endless hunter biden investigations

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

starting to think this child rapist might not be a good guy.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

TROOF

“FLASHBACK: LETITIA JAMES’ PROMISE TO GET TRUMP”

promises made, promises kept

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol the peaceniks Bernie had arrested were MTG acolytes

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Lol if gym Jordan becomes speaker, dems will probably enthusiastically vote yes for bipartisanship and a "strong republican party".

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

go on...

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Asproigerosis posted:

Nah this is just regular ol rapey frat behavior

those guys are also hosed up weirdos

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Buddy comedy idea: recently laid off tech worker takes a real job. no pto, no wfh, no chairs. hilarity ensues

i would love a job. it's been nine months since i got a paycheck. where are they handing out these "real" jobs, because im told im overqualified. thanks in advance

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Nonsense posted:

lol the peaceniks Bernie had arrested were MTG acolytes

Will the radical left police state ever stop? Arresting their political opponents at every turn! Election interference!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/status/1709952871981064643

Santos' (first) fraud trial begins October 27th

gregday
May 23, 2003

the milk machine posted:

i would love a job. it's been nine months since i got a paycheck. where are they handing out these "real" jobs, because im told im overqualified. thanks in advance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQC7iDN36ow

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

with santos as a rep aren't we all marks

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

we will probably enter into recession tomorrow afternoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Nonsense posted: