Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

You can go to most pizza places and ask to buy some of their fully prepped dough out of the freezer, works a lot better than the store poo poo

you can also just add flour, water, yeast and the passage of time to a bowl and itll turn into really good pizza dough on its own without your intervention

lately ive been fuckin with low hydration high oil content pizza dough and i gotta say it takes every bit of guesswork and stresswork outta the poo poo and thats great when you just wanna crush a pepp and chee zza on the cheap without thinkin too hard about any given stage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

I might have to get one of these. I haven't had one since I was a kid.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

You can go to most pizza places and ask to buy some of their fully prepped dough out of the freezer, works a lot better than the store poo poo

yeah wegmans sells the dough they use in their instore restaurant

it works well

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
Yeah but it's a messy process and it takes a while for it to proof. Also a ball of dominos dough costs like .50 cents, they throw it out constantly, and it proofs quickly, noob

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
little Caesars has pizzas hot n ready for 5.55

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

Drunkboxer posted:

is that Thai basil?

Not much. What's is that Thai basil with you?

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
molasses is a cool secret ingredient for dough, mellow mushroom pizzas only secret

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Can't wait for him to complain about the value of Mar a Lago in front of Congress. First vote as speaker, the Mar a Lago valuation act!

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
president speaker

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Good Citizen posted:

God I lived on that for about a year when I was dirt poor. Trash. That crazy bread slaps tho.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

emfive posted:

OK so here's the ingredients (mostly) for the top secret pizza sauce

A can of tomatoes, some garlic, also garlic powder, black pepper, an anchovy or two, some random not-spicy peppers from the back yard, some random cherry tomatoes that are close to being rotten, some basil and some oregano.

That will all go into a big blender and then through this:

A normal seive to filter out seeds and stuff, and then a super-fine seive to allow the moisture from the tomato mush to seep out and collect in the container below. I'll take a pic when that process has started, it's a key to the whole thing. The tomato goop in the fine seive will be what goes on the pizza, and the liquid (which is definitely very tomato-flavored even though it's almost clear) will be what the eggplant and maybe dried mushrooms get poached in.

Looks like fun. Keep us posted

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Donald John Speaker

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

lmao yessssssssssssssssssssssssss

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

the milk machine posted:

Donald John Speaker

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Mr Presider of the Housnt

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

euphronius posted:

yeah wegmans sells the dough they use in their instore restaurant

it works well

you can just eat dough without even cooking it. It's called a "lifehack" and ur welcome

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I grew up poor as hell with seven other kids in a shack in the hills, dropped out of high school, worked in utility construction for a long time, worked call center jobs for a long time, and was broke as gently caress into my thirties. I don’t feel guilty at all about touching computers now

yes you do

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

the milk machine posted:

Donald John Speaker

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Immersion blender is really a pro budget friendly kitchen appliance, esp if you don't have counter space for a big one.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

lmao

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden said Wednesday that he would deliver a "major" speech about funding for Ukraine and "why it's critically important for the United States and our allies that we keep our commitment."

Biden made the comments in response to a question from NBC News about whether he was worried about the U.S.'s being unable to deliver aid to Ukraine because of the disarray on Capitol Hill. He took questions from the media following his planned remarks on student debt.

"I'm going to make the argument that it's overwhelmingly in the interest of the United States of America that Ukraine succeed," Biden said.

Biden argued that the administration's focus on international coalition-building has improved the U.S.'s position.

Asked how long the support could continue without additional funding, Biden said the U.S. can back Ukraine in "the next tranche," adding that "there is another means by which we may be able to find funding for that." He declined to go into details about the funding source, as did press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre at the news briefing.

Who is this speech even for? Republican congressmen have already picked a side.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

AxGrap posted:

God I lived on that for about a year when I was dirt poor. Trash. That crazy bread slaps tho.

little Caesars is very good. I can get and entire pizza by myself

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

emfive posted:

OK so here's the ingredients (mostly) for the top secret pizza sauce

A can of tomatoes, some garlic, also garlic powder, black pepper, an anchovy or two, some random not-spicy peppers from the back yard, some random cherry tomatoes that are close to being rotten, some basil and some oregano.

That will all go into a big blender and then through this:

A normal seive to filter out seeds and stuff, and then a super-fine seive to allow the moisture from the tomato mush to seep out and collect in the container below. I'll take a pic when that process has started, it's a key to the whole thing. The tomato goop in the fine seive will be what goes on the pizza, and the liquid (which is definitely very tomato-flavored even though it's almost clear) will be what the eggplant and maybe dried mushrooms get poached in.

sounds good. could also toss in a splash of wine and some marjoram but you've already got quite an ingredient list. anchovies!

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

idk i think trumn speaks enough already

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Just made a student loan payment for the first time in 3 years. Feels good. 🤗

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Good Citizen posted:

that’s not much more than I can make one from scratch

I assume no toppings?

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

CaptainBeefart posted:

thanks obamna

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

CaptainBeefart posted:

i love bidenomics

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

a.lo posted:

little Caesars is very good. I can get and entire pizza by myself

Why anime, wtf

AxGrap has issued a correction as of 18:01 on Oct 5, 2023

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Don't House Speakers get their own portraits?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

SafeSearch blurring means they still show it but the image is blurry?

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Good Citizen posted:

they are 9 dollars in the seattle area at the cheapest

the specialty ones are 12-16

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Good Citizen posted:

h o t a n d r e a d y

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

a president can’t pardon himself…but they can pardon a speaker

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

No I don’t

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

i feel really betrayed by lil caesars because they were not only the best deal in town but a fine pie to boot; over the past couple years the prices have gone so fuckin outta control there that its not even worth looking for coupons anymore

corollary: the totinos party pizzas are now $3.49 at the local shops and that is a criminal crime

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Charles Martinet did an incredible Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

a.lo posted:

Don't House Speakers get their own portraits?

They generally have quite a few poor traits 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅