Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

i'm not going to defend the post because it's gross and male gaze-y, but there's nothing wrong with changing your mind about your attraction to someone when they change their style or start putting more effort into their appearance. that bit shouldn't be controversial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

iwentdoodie posted:

The only wholesome ugly duck story is the great Dane who thought he was a dachshund
Is this about penis size

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

iram omni possibili modo preme:
plus una illa te diffamabit, quam multæ virtutes commendabunt

Hooplah posted:

i'm not going to defend the post because it's gross and male gaze-y, but there's nothing wrong with changing your mind about your attraction to someone when they change their style or start putting more effort into their appearance. that bit shouldn't be controversial

Agreed. IIRC when Weird Al released his Star Wars parody song in which he appeared clean-shaven and with normal hair, he mentioned in an interview that it suddenly seemed like every woman in his life looked at him differently.

That's fine! There's a reason makeup and styling is so important in describing a character in theatre, TV or movie, and it works in real life too, it's just harder to figure it out for yourself.

Dopilsya
Apr 3, 2010

Splicer posted:

Is this about penis size

...I'm assuming not? OP is referencing a Disney classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLQMQYx4y4s

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Awful App is being finicky about letting me quote (guessing because the posts are from 2020 and the thread is probably closed), so no backlink, but this exchange happened almost immediately:

Thumbtacks posted:

Nothing in this weird mad men anecdote suggests you learned literally anything about her except that she’s hot, you’re basically saying that you missed a hot woman over nothing but her being not hot at the time

mllaneza posted:

I...

poo poo.

Back to thinking about this again, I maybe got an easy, superficial lesson out if it but I'm apparently far from done.

Okay.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Splicer posted:

Is this about penis size

This is the second time I’ve read this on two very different subjects on the forums in the last 10 minutes

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
10 minutes is average

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Empty Sandwich posted:

10 minutes is average

This is very troubling.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:c00l: hello from byob :c00l:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

That's Coupons & Deals for you, one step out of line and :sicknasty:

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Looks like that goon will have to take a rain cheque.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

NihilCredo posted:

Agreed. IIRC when Weird Al released his Star Wars parody song in which he appeared clean-shaven and with normal hair, he mentioned in an interview that it suddenly seemed like every woman in his life looked at him differently.

Sorry, but he looks better with curls.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

NihilCredo posted:

That's fine! There's a reason makeup and styling is so important in describing a character in theatre, TV or movie, and it works in real life too, it's just harder to figure it out for yourself.

that is the gooniest possible example of what i mean, but yeah

Bluh
Dec 28, 2012

Phy posted:

Awful App is being finicky about letting me quote (guessing because the posts are from 2020 and the thread is probably closed), so no backlink, but this exchange happened almost immediately:

Frame this exchange, holy poo poo

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

For the record, still super embarrassed about that and I hope I've learned something from all the ridicule I so richly deserved.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
How did typing that out and reading it not make you go, "wait..."

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

mllaneza posted:

For the record, still super embarrassed about that and I hope I've learned something from all the ridicule I so richly deserved.

we are apparently far from done

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

who here can honestly say they were not a dumbass in 2020?

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Me

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Carthag Tuek posted:

Babies born in 2021 or later.

oh, here. idk, maybe there's a goon in a coma or something.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Stoatbringer posted:

Hey what happens to vegetarians who become zombies? Are they stuck with eating cauliflowers, the brain of the vegetable kingdom?

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

they hunger for grains

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Carthag Tuek posted:

no more dumbass than I've always been

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Dopilsya posted:

...I'm assuming not? OP is referencing a Disney classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLQMQYx4y4s

Yeah it was definitely the movie, not dick chat

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

I bet it'd be number one with a bullet too. Or a slug. :shrug:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

ben shapino posted:

Oh wow she was kind of hot this whole time now she deserves our respect and attention!

Taeke posted:

I blame 90s and early 2000s movies for that mindset. At least eventually they did away with the whole "rape and sexual harassment is good actually if it's funny and/or the person learns a 'lesson'" that was especially prevalent in the 80s but goddamn a lot of movies and tv we grew up with were dogshit.

That post was so on-the-nose I thought it was actually SUPPOSED to be a '90s/'00s movie parody

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Platystemon posted:

Sorry, but he looks better with curls.

I still remember as a kid the first time I saw him sans mustache, just felt really weird. Same with Tom Selleck.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

I refuse to believe Tom Selleck has ever been sans mustache. Dude was born with a full stache.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Marcade posted:

I refuse to believe Tom Selleck has ever been sans mustache. Dude was born with a full stache.

Turns out they're barbels.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Marcade posted:

someone hasn't seen a certain kevin kline movie

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Well that's unsettling.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Stop posting Kcelles Mot and pretending he's Tom Selleck

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

JPrime posted:

The mustache is retractable. That’s what the movie was about.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

JPrime posted:

Please never post this picture again.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:koos: Are there any good ways to shave your rear end crack? :koos:

Joe White posted:

After I eat about 2 large pizzas I have to drop a deuce the size of your moms fat rear end and I always get dingbleberries, and im not very good at whiping. Im thinking mirrors or nairing my rear end but its pretty drat big, probably all the zits, ingrown rear end hairs, and stretch marks will get in the way. So im taking suggestions, if you dont have any good ones ill have your mom eat it.

It looks like this:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

EorayMel posted:

:koos: Are there any good ways to shave your rear end crack? :koos:

Lmao I remember this one

do you regularly scroll old pages of the LC for these?

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Grassy Knowles posted:

The mustache is retractable. That’s what the movie was about.

I like to imagine his top lip flips around like pop-up headlights :lol:

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Grassy Knowles posted:

Lmao I remember this one

do you regularly scroll old pages of the LC for these?

He conducts serious forums archeology for scholarly research.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Hard to believe they'd give him a degree for that

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*16 yr old girl on intercom* Could the grown man playing Halo dress up please stop screaming at the elderly cheese vendor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Milo and POTUS posted:

Hard to believe they'd give him a degree for that

So long as the tuition check clears, they'll give you a degree in just about anything these days.