Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Dick Fontaine posted:

executive members only

Exec members get the Chicken Bake Glizzy up their butt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I wish I had a costco hot dog in my hand rn

Big Mac
Jan 3, 2007

you don't have to get tires for the chicken bake service, but it's first come first served if you don't have a tire appointment

crankybastard
Jan 4, 2005
How to recieve communion:
code:

Purchase a Costco hotdog and drink (with free refill*) from your local Costco Parish food court for $1.50. Sit at the nearest Costco food court table.
Brush the (assumed) diced onions and relish, solomenly, right onto the table.
Use the straw from your drink (with free refill*) to bore a hole through the center of your Costco hot dog length-wise, and the bun from your Costco hotdog to form several parallel rows, or lines of onion/relish
Crank those relish-y/onion-y rails right through that 1/4 pound of all beef dog.

*free refill not guaranteed in this scenario.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I have doubts about whether the paper straws are able to drill a hole through the hot dog

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

i am going to die

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
But what if I want more than the tip?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Given the size of that bag I could easily smash the entire thing in one go.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

bird with big dick posted:

This is false, the chicken udon noodles and the gyros are pretty decent

Yea gyro kit is worth it.

The pretzel bites I posted earlier did in fact suck as others said.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

KakerMix posted:

i am going to die

Just the tip

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

bird with big dick posted:

A whole chicken bake?

A-hole chicken bake.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Bum the Sad posted:

A-hole chicken bake.

Lmao

Heffer
May 1, 2003

Having a 10 am dog. Miss you Deli Mustard.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Soul Dentist posted:

All of the packaged meals like that are garbage made up of small portions of the products they sell around the store with the produce they can't sell. Cilantro lime rice, individual guacamole cup, preshredded cheese, etc. Buy the stuff yourself! A "kit" doesn't help make s decent meal!

I will not tolerate this Costco meatloaf libel

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Soul Dentist posted:

All of the packaged meals like that are garbage made up of small portions of the products they sell around the store with the produce they can't sell. Cilantro lime rice, individual guacamole cup, preshredded cheese, etc. Buy the stuff yourself! A "kit" doesn't help make s decent meal!

This isn't true. Very little of the deli fare comes off the floor. The peppers from the stuffed peppers is the only one off the top of my head

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Heffer posted:

Having a 10 am dog. Miss you Deli Mustard.

QFT, RIP.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I left my soda at Costco.

Dog was good at least

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
Costco Mexico apparently has Kirkland paella in the fuckin' deli section? :dogbutton:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Yo, these are loving amazing but my Costco doesn’t seem to carry them anymore :(

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

there is a place...beyond craveability

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Does anyone have opinions on the Shark vacuums available at Costco?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

ohnobugs posted:

Sharks are good

That’s my opinion on them.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

MarcusSA posted:

Sharks are good

That’s my opinion on them.

Agreed. The roller doesn't snag long hair, it owns.

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

Sharks are good, the Costco ones always come with good accessories and you can easily return if it breaks.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Nfcknblvbl posted:

Agreed. The roller doesn't snag long hair, it owns.

As a dude with really long hair and a Shark vacuum, I desperately wish that were true. Still a great vac though, I like it better than the Dyson we had.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

ohnobugs posted:

we have a shark stratos and it's sick

makes vacuuming that little bit less tedious

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

ohnobugs posted:

they suck.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

dxt posted:

they suck.

Thanks dad.

Also this is a dumb question and I’m like 99% sure it’s yes but I need to ask.

If I bought something online I can return it in store right? A button came off a pair of shorts and they are essentially worthless now. I only wore them once too

Hutla
Jun 5, 2004

It's mechanical
I have long hair and a Shark and, as advertised, it gets 0 hair wrap.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Enos Cabell posted:

As a dude with really long hair and a Shark vacuum, I desperately wish that were true. Still a great vac though, I like it better than the Dyson we had.

My wife and 2 girls have long hair too, no issues here.

skipdogg
Nov 29, 2004
Resident SRT-4 Expert

MarcusSA posted:

Thanks dad.

Also this is a dumb question and I’m like 99% sure it’s yes but I need to ask.

If I bought something online I can return it in store right? A button came off a pair of shorts and they are essentially worthless now. I only wore them once too

Yeah. If you go online to your order history there's a button that says view order details, you can print a barcode that makes the return that much easier if you want.

If you still have the button I mean you could just sew it back on. I rather do that than deal with the 20+ minute costco return line.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
The Shark I recently bought at Costco has a pretty easy roller release even to make cleaning it that much easier if needed.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

skipdogg posted:

If you still have the button I mean you could just sew it back on. I rather do that than deal with the 20+ minute costco return line.

Yeah I still have it but it’s not sewed in so I’m not sure if it’s fixable. It was almost like a rivet if that makes sense.

I’ll just return them eventually but thanks I’ll check for the barcode!

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Hutla posted:

I have long hair and a Shark and, as advertised, it gets 0 hair wrap.

Nfcknblvbl posted:

My wife and 2 girls have long hair too, no issues here.

Well wtf, did you both get the model with the extra roller bar? I literally just yesterday had to cut hair off of my bar again, it's pretty much required every 4th or 5th time I use it now.

sock it to me!
Feb 7, 2010
We got a shark cordless vacuum at Costco about 2 years ago and it works very well, but it does get clogged up easily if you try to vacuum big stuff like candy wrappers or whatever. Also the filters get really dirty and need to be rinsed out occasionally, but that's because it works so well.

Battery life kinda sucks though, recharge takes forever.

7/10, mostly because of the battery.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Why are you vacuuming candy wrappers?

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

SirPablo posted:

Why are you vacuuming candy wrappers?

you just gonna leave them on the floor?

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
So I know that the warranty on laptops even when using the Citibank card has been curtailed a lot recently… but what is it now exactly?

Looking to get a laptop for my daughter and wanted to see if a Costco one would fit the bill. Also if anyone has purchased one recently and have opinions let me know about that if you can/want to :)

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

namlosh posted:

So I know that the warranty on laptops even when using the Citibank card has been curtailed a lot recently… but what is it now exactly?

Looking to get a laptop for my daughter and wanted to see if a Costco one would fit the bill. Also if anyone has purchased one recently and have opinions let me know about that if you can/want to :)

Microcenter lets you buy an in-house extended warranty for laptops. Normally I would say you won't get your money's worth, but I was buying laptops for literal mental patients who would smash the laptops in fits of rage half the time, and if I brought them back with cracked screens to Microcenter they'd pull the price in cash outta the register and hand it to me.

If you don't wanna go that route, Costco sells a Chromebook for $200 so you can just... not care if it breaks.

I have no idea what age your daughter is, but if a Chromebook isn't advanced enough then an off-lease ThinkPad from eBay, or a Best Buy open box will have more value than Costco stuff.

The only thing in Costco's lineup I can vouch for is the OLED Asus Vivobook, just because the screen looks stellar. But yeah, I've never interacted with Costco's warranties for laptops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wayfaring Stranger
Feb 16, 2011
Noob question here... Costco online has an LG TV with an automatic £69 off at checkout (nice). If I went in store would this deal apply, or is it an online only offer?

I'd prefer to go to church and have it for the weekend rather than wait 5 business days. Problem is, the warehouse is far enough away to discourage a speculative trip, but it's enough of a discount to go wait for.

What do y'all think?