Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Fix posted:

Just had a killer meatball sub at this place

If I was extinct in the wild, I'd smoke it up too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Fix posted:

Just had a killer meatball sub at this place

what if you got your order, sat down to eat, and before the first bite an alert came up that asked everyone to throw mass out the door into the streets, would u do it?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Tonetta posted:

I am those people, and frankly I just see it as virtue signalling bullshit. it was really cool when biden intervened on what was more or less a Settled Debate in professional sports, which gave legal options to disallow trans people from participating. that pales in comparison to the insane war crimes the us does, or the international law we break at the borders every second, and the continuously record breaking children in cages numbers with no actual reporting on the issue. also, the continuance of the wall, which was only possible because of the 26 federal laws governed by the EPA were waived by biden, in his only use of said powers. oh, let's add the major pipeline he approved, cutting covid aid short intentionally, and just the fact he can barely string a sentence together half the time. already touched on, but the rest still pales in comparison to the ticking time bomb that is our habitat, that he continuously worsens.

I agree that putting Trump back in the White House will make all that go away

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Lpzie posted:

That's a really cool parrot painting. How much was the sandwich?

About twelve bucks.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

Me too

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

tacodaemon posted:

the only people putting trump back in office is this moron of a president who can't stop gaffing his own supposed agenda to fulfill his "political opponents" he barely holds a 40% approval rating. pick a better guy

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Tonetta posted:

I am those people, and frankly I just see it as virtue signalling bullshit. it was really cool when biden intervened on what was more or less a Settled Debate in professional sports, which gave legal options to disallow trans people from participating. that pales in comparison to the insane war crimes the us does, or the international law we break at the borders every second, and the continuously record breaking children in cages numbers with no actual reporting on the issue. also, the continuance of the wall, which was only possible because of the 26 federal laws governed by the EPA were waived by biden, in his only use of said powers. oh, let's add the major pipeline he approved, cutting covid aid short intentionally, and just the fact he can barely string a sentence together half the time. already touched on, but the rest still pales in comparison to the ticking time bomb that is our habitat, that he continuously worsens.

look i'm not saying biden is good only that truempo will probably will be worse

i'm not even a us citizen i can't even vote in your elections but from my perspective less people will be hurt and/or killed if biden is president instead of trump is this in anyway controversial?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

first of all, proofread your first line of the table of contents

second of all, holy motherfucking poo poo this is insane

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

that's bugfuck crazy

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Tonetta posted:

the only people putting trump back in office is this moron of a president who can't stop gaffing his own supposed agenda to fulfill his "political opponents" he barely holds a 40% approval rating. pick a better guy

nah people post itt every day how much they want tryump back in

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Don't worry, Qurnah, when I'm in that Voting booth, I'm imagining you standing beside me as I fill in the circle beside Joe Biden's name. I got you.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
if I worked as a paralegal and had to type up stuff to be submitted to court I would be terrified of leaving in a typo

pretty funny that nobody who does law stuff for trump gives a gently caress about him or the cases

gregday
May 23, 2003

Presential Trunt

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

mdemone posted:

Is that the whole table of contents or is there more?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

DryGoods posted:

Don't worry, Qurnah, when I'm in that Voting booth, I'm imagining you standing beside me as I fill in the circle beside Joe Biden's name. I got you.

do you want me to nibble your ear while you do it?

just asking

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I know we joke around a lot but Biden is truly a mess

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

tacodaemon posted:

nah people post itt every day how much they want tryump back in

There's always going to be a subset of extremely greedy/racist/stupid people who are going to vote orange man until he's permanently removed as an option from the ballot. you think they're not gonna do the same poo poo next general if trump is eligible?

Tonetta has issued a correction as of 21:40 on Oct 5, 2023

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

gregday posted:

Presential Trunt

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Do these morons think the Kingsman scene happens in American churches all the time?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

mdemone posted:

they aren't getting paid why would they proofread?

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

We're all coping with the fact that the two american political parties are neo-feudalism with a rainbow sticker and chud mass grave fascism. At some point the latter will get enough political power to get rid of all the undesirables but i really can't find myself caring what people do in the mean time. The ship is sinking with no lifeboats who am i to criticize peoples response to it.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

ArmZ posted:

they aren't getting paid why would they proofread?

Oh yeah they're absolutely gonna make more money with the inevitable book deal and 60 Minutes interview than from Trump himself.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
wait...joe biden is bad?

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

deathbysnusnu posted:

We're all coping with the fact that the two american political parties are neo-feudalism with a rainbow sticker and chud mass grave fascism. At some point the latter will get enough political power to get rid of all the undesirables but i really can't find myself caring what people do in the mean time. The ship is sinking with no lifeboats who am i to criticize peoples response to it.

fair

i'm just voicing my opinion on it

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

my sister just told me she needed a bartender and the owner was willing to pay 200$ cash plus tipout for tonight so basically 500-600$ and 200 tax free and im seriously wondering why im going into work at my job right now

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

UFOTacoMan posted:

wait...joe biden is bad?

Badass

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

going to absolutely need to keep my loving cool because ive already given up on my boss and his bullshit.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Buddykins posted:

my sister just told me she needed a bartender and the owner was willing to pay 200$ cash plus tipout for tonight so basically 500-600$ and 200 tax free and im seriously wondering why im going into work at my job right now

cause the trains need to run on time

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Bethamphetamine posted:

Things have been getting spicy for pillow guy

and his line of credit was reduced by 90%

gently caress the pillow guy, why is Bannon still out there? Why is no one investigating him?

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uikArUFfdVQ

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

how the gently caress do you keep your cool with a boss you're tired of and you already know that you owe them nothing and every part of you wants to loving run away

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Glumwheels posted:

gently caress the pillow guy, why is Bannon still out there? Why is no one investigating him?

Feds don't give a poo poo and are also just really bad at what they do.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Is this what its like to work for trumpy bear

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
You could try undercooking the next batch of Orange Chicken to make a message, Buddykins.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

THE VILLAGES, Fla. (AP) — Federal authorities have arrested a 77-year-old man for allegedly buying more than $1,800 in erectile dysfunction drugs without a prescription and intending to sell them in the massive central Florida retirement community The Villages and elsewhere.

The man was arrested last month in The Villages, where he lives alongside nearly 80,000 fulltime residents and which was featured in the 2020 documentary “Some Kind of Heaven.”

The defendant has pleaded not guilty to the misdemeanor charge and agreed to have his case heard before a magistrate judge instead of a jury. If convicted, he faces up to a year in federal prison and a fine of up to $10,000.

In court filings, prosecutors allege that the man received more than $1,800 worth of erectile dysfunction drugs that had been shipped through interstate commerce. The drugs were misbranded because the man obtained them without a valid prescription, according to federal authorities.

The Villages is no stranger to stories about the sex lives of its residents. Rumors about swingers, public sex and high rates of sexually transmitted diseases have swirled around the retirement haven for decades.

Let the old people have their sex drugs and golf cart Trump caravans

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Democrats must never regain power. Obama family and the Clinton’s must all be jailed

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Tonetta posted:

his agenda was making sure nothing fundamentally changes and he seems to be doing a p good job of that

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

Nonsense posted:

Democrats must never regain power. Obama family and the Clinton’s must all be jailed

i mean if aoc and the like had more influence maybe things would get better

but the obamas and clintons should most def be jailed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Owen Wilson saying "basically I'm sitting on three minutes of footy but it's all already been done in 411” is still the funniest poo poo to me