Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

tinytort posted:

It might not even be heat intolerance, the way he's describing it! Above 20C, most people will start sweating slightly. And sweating after significant exertion is normal. This isn't even described as "you're sweating way too much", just "I can see evidence that you sweat".
If she's suddenly started sweating visibly from walking up two flights of stairs or while cooking when she never has before, it might not be normal. At the very least, a sudden change like that is probably worth getting checked out just to make sure it's not a warning sign of something deeper.

But he's still the rear end in a top hat because he doesn't seem to be focused on her health, just the appearance of sweat and body hair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fatty
Sep 13, 2004
Not really fat

haveblue posted:

No, dialog trees work by letting you pick the wrong prompt as many times as you want and then you pick the right one and all those mistakes are forgotten and you advance the romance arc

Suggestion [Formidable: Failure]

quote:

She was a bit stand offish at me at first but my friends said she was just shy. Anyway I went over to her and I asked her to come home with me. She refused.
Savoir Faire [Challenging: Success]

quote:

I got her number from my friends phone while he was asleep and messaged her and asked to catch up.
Pain Threshold [Legendary: Success]

quote:

She didn't respond after the first time so I sent them again and then a 3rd and then 4th time. I just wanted to talk to her as I thought she was the most beautiful woman I've seen.

I want to have gently caress with you.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
AITA for telling my wife that I could pay her salary to be a SAHM?

quote:

Hi, my wife and I have 4 children. They’re all under 5 and both my wife and I are late 30. Our youngest is now 6 months old and my wife already talks about going back to work. I don’t want her to.

She is a great mom and when she is home everything is just amazing and she is happy and not stressed out and the children are happy. When she goes back to work, she is still a great mom but she is stressed out, tired and in a bad mood. So I said no this time. I don’t want her to go back to work. She got very upset and started talking about her life and independence. I told her that neither she or I are independent anymore since we are a team and have small children to take care of. And if she means financial independence I could pay her salary and even double it if she wants. I make good money now and I can afford it. She got even more angry and called me a douche bag.

I don’t think I did anything wrong so I told her that if she wanted to go back to work then I don’t want to be with her anymore because I’m not happy withall the unnecessary stress. I want divorce. She started crying. It usually works on me but not this time.

Now a few weeks later she said she agreed to my terms but now she is very distant and cold towards me. If I don’t speak to her she could go days and weeks without even looking my way. She leaves the flowers I get her every week on the counter rather than be happy, kiss me and put them in vases around the apartment like she used to. She doesn’t touch anything of the food I bring her that she loves like cakes and chocolate etc. there’s just no glow around her. And we haven’t been together in an intimate way since. She doesn’t let me touch her all together not only intimately

————————————————————————————-

Ok I see that you guys are against me on this one. I will apologize to her and talk to her so we could reach a compromise.

Anyone suggesting a nanny. Not interested. Not having my children raised by strangers so my wife can “hang out with adults”.

If the roles were reversed and she made more than me. I would be the SAHP.

—————————————————————————————

I’m shutting my DMs since I’m not interested in OF women nor finding a wife to give money to. Stop it.

Rosalind
Apr 30, 2013

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

It's been a few years but does anyone have a link/saved versions of that one guy who was just going from place to place getting into fights and then posting about it on Reddit? I remember it was probably fake, but I still enjoyed the wild tales of this guy picking a fight and losing all time. I think every post he would say "I just got so mad" before starting the fight and each post contained more info about how messed up his face was from previous fights.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Rosalind posted:

It's been a few years but does anyone have a link/saved versions of that one guy who was just going from place to place getting into fights and then posting about it on Reddit? I remember it was probably fake, but I still enjoyed the wild tales of this guy picking a fight and losing all time. I think every post he would say "I just got so mad" before starting the fight and each post contained more info about how messed up his face was from previous fights.

I was instantly angry

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Cowslips Warren posted:

Just from the title you know it's going to be an a rear end in a top hat. Why do these love the sinner, hate the sin types never say that to people who do tax evasion or steal cars or take too many mommy's little helper pills? Because it's never about loving the sinner.

From the title I assumed it was some Crypto currency poo poo. "I supported my friends decision" "trying to save them from it" etc. I thought it was some dude who told his mate "Yeah, sell your house and buy an NFT", but then realized what a stupid thing that was to say, and was trying to walk back his support to save his mate.

It was not that. It was not that at all.

It was a transphobe bullying and harrassing an innocent person. The worst part of it is, that after t hey got told to gently caress off in the first place, they upped the harrassment because they needed the trans person to say "I'm sorry, you were right, I forgive you."

OP can get properly hosed.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

darkwasthenight posted:

Just about everything you do as a parent is capable of triggering obliteration-level embarrassment to teenagers and there are few other joys to be found raising them, so do your thing. Find their personal "Nintendos" or "pokeymans" and mash that button as hard as you can.

But this way is great to make it so your kids don't loving trust you when they start relationships/dating/sex poo poo. Yelling if her crush was there is pretty petty as gently caress. May as well go in and pretend you are the shotgun-wielding dad and declare your daughter can date when you're dead.

Hey super embarrassed daughter with her first crush, let's make it so you never want to trust me with a secret again!

AITA for telling my daughter she can't go out with her friends?

quote:

So my daughter, Emmy (15F) is currently grounded after she and another girl stole one of the golf carts from school and crashed it into a pond while drunk about a month ago. The other girl is still in the hospital. So now you have at least some context for the proceeding.

Emmy recently received an honour from our state government for academic achievement in Latin. Her friends decided to plan a party for her to celebrate and she asked if I (38F) would let her go out this one night and I said no. She's obviously upset but she's grounded, you don't get to just ignore your punishment because your friends are throwing you a party. I should also mention her punishment is only that she can't leave the house except to go to and from school. She still has her phone, her computer, her switch, her TV, etc.

Later that night, discussing it with my fiancé he said I was being a bit harsh on Emmy and that she's done her time and I should let her go out with her friends. I didn't budge, it's not a graduation or funeral. It's a party for something she can work for again next year. She's a sophomore, she still has two years before she graduates. That's two more years she'll have to go out with friends after she's learned that actions have consequences. She's not even thought to apologize to the other girls family or visit the hospital. As far as I'm concerned she's not learned her lesson yet.

But at the same time, it's just one night and it's for an academic achievement that she worked hard for. So idk, am I being an rear end in a top hat?

AITAH for not allowing my girlfriend to be a SAHM to HER kids?

quote:

I (28M) have been dating this girl Amy (29F) since May 2022. We met through a mutual friend and things were going pretty well up until a few days ago.

Amy has 2 kids from a previous relationship. Twin boys that are 7 years old now. I get along great with them. Amy and I were starting to discuss moving in together and how that would all work out with the kids. Things didn’t seem like a problem till she asked if we can find a place that I can afford to pay rent on my own incase she becomes a SAHM. I asked in what instance she would become a SAHM when we aren’t planning on having more kids and I got a vasectomy 2 years ago that she knows of. She said it’s always been her dream to be a SAHM for her kids and the boys will benefit a lot from always having her home. She said she knows it’ll be a lot for me to take on but she would appreciate if we could talk about it and possibly make it happen as soon as we move in together.

We discussed it and I told her I’m honestly not comfortable with the idea of me being the sole breadwinner for our 4 person household. I could afford rent on my own but groceries, bills, stuff the kids will need etc, I can’t afford all that and if I could make it work, that would leave nothing for savings. I also said the boys are in school most of the day and although I agree that any child will greatly benefit from having a parent available 24/7, i dont think it’s a necessity. I also told her I’ll be stressed out having them all rely on me. She said she understands and that it’s fine. We didn’t speak about it again.

I got a call from her mom like a week after I had the discussion with her. Her mom started the conversation sweet enough before getting to the point. She asked why I decided to date a single mother if I’m not willing to step up for her and her kids. To be honest this kind of pissed me off. I didn’t know deciding to date a single mom meant I’d have to happily be financially responsible for them all. I told her with all due respect, this is between me and Amy. She said Amy won’t have more kids because she’s with me and this is her only chance of being completely devoted to her kids, and although I can “easily” afford it, I’m being stingy because I simple can’t be bothered to make a sacrifice. My blood was boiling and I was trying not to say something rude back. I told her it isn’t her business and cut the call.

I spoke to Amy and asked her what the hell her mom was on about. She said she needed someone to vent to about the situation and her mum just has her best interest at heart. She said she thought it would be better for me to get her mums perspective then make a decision. I asked if it would be ok for me to go tell my mom that my girlfriend is asking me to bankroll her and her children’s lives and watch my mom call her names for it. She said I’m taking things too personally and I should’ve expected things to not go great after our discussion.

I’m at a loss here.

EDIT for everyone asking about the childrens dad and if he pays child support. He isn’t a bad person, he’s just broke and lives halfway across the world. He couldn’t pay child support if he wanted to given he can barely take care of himself financially. He also has a lot of health issues that make it difficult for him to work. He calls the kids quite a lot and is as involved as one can be in his situation. She makes enough to take care of herself and her kids so it’s been alright for them financially.

Red flag after red, it is a RED FLAG SALE.

Cowslips Warren fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Oct 6, 2023

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Desert Bus posted:

I am named after a Catholic priest.

I'm named after a great-uncle who shot himself without leaving a note :buddy: My grandmother is still hosed up about it to this day! (That he killed himself without leaving a note, not my name, she and my dad agree he and I would've gotten along pretty well apparently)

Silly Newbie
Jul 25, 2007
How do I?

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I'm named after a great-uncle who shot himself without leaving a note :buddy: My grandmother is still hosed up about it to this day! (That he killed himself without leaving a note, not my name, she and my dad agree he and I would've gotten along pretty well apparently)

Oh hey, I had one of those too. Mine was my dad's older brother who was into some poo poo and died in a car accident a couple years before I was born. Trauma hosed the whole family. So I inherited that name, and looking back, Grandpa, Grandma, and Dad were still having issues with the whole thing the various days they died.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

RC Cola posted:

My parents named me RC Cola after the drink my forefathers drank at "Joe's Hotdogs" :patriot:

Semper fi

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

AITAH for making a microscope slide of my husbands sperm

quote:

I think this is stupid but my husband is annoyed with me so it’s whatever. This morning I went to take a shower and I was that my husband had not so gracefully spewn his seed on our glass shower door and didn’t clean it up. I went to him and asked that he clean it up in the future and maybe consider not jerking it in our shared shower if he can’t clean up after himself well. I don’t want my shower to be filled with crusty old jizz. He argued with me that it was just shampoo, and that I’m being crazy basically.

The fact that he kept insisting it was shampoo when I knew it wasn’t annoyed me, so I grabbed a q tip and a microscope slide and glass covering and made a wet mounted slide. If you’re wondering why I have those on hand it’s because I took a microbiology course in college years back and kept all the stuff. I viewed his slide and showed it to him, it was obviously sperm.

We had a big fight and he got mad at me and said I can never let anything go, and I said we wouldn’t be in this position if he just cleaned up after himself, and I told him to stop insisting I’m wrong when I know I’m right. We have disagreements all the time where he tells me I’m wrong when I know I’m right, and he gets so angry when I prove I’m right. Like when he insists our dogs vet is open on sundays, when I know it’s closed on sundays. Etc.

I work as a private investigator. Wanting to know what’s true and what isn’t is just in my nature. He knew this before he married me.

AITAH?

Edit: yes I know I’m psycho. No my husband isn’t some poor sexually repressed man taking his anger out on the shower door. I literally do him like every day. Crazy is good in bed. No I don’t know why he doesn’t just say “sorry for jizzing on the shower door, I’ll go clean up my swimmers”. No we aren’t getting a divorce. Say what you want, I have fun in my marriage and in life. I’m off to go fingerprint my box of fruit snacks to see if he ate any.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Hughlander posted:

I love her

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Is this the "my girlfriend does sperm stuff (non sexual)" guy's other half

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Hughlander posted:

I have a flatmate that regularly leaves globs of conditioner and various body/face wash gobs of goo. I’m pretty confident it isn’t jizz because she’s a cis woman, but also I don’t care what it is, just clean your blobs of goo up so I don’t have to next time I take a shower. Leave it clean!

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

Cowslips Warren posted:

AITAH for not allowing my girlfriend to be a SAHM to HER kids?

Red flag after red, it is a RED FLAG SALE.

If OP doesn't want to be guilt tripped into being financially responsible for his girlfriend and her two kids for the next decade or so he needs to pump the breaks on moving in together. The day that lease is signed she's going to have the very bad luck of beings fired and wouldn't you know it, it's just so hard to find a job I guess she'll have to keep searching while he covers everything.

8one6 fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Oct 6, 2023

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
WRT to me lying: Why can't you let things go instead of proving I lied, which makes my lying pointless?

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Hughlander posted:

I approve of this wacky sitcom premise.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR
"Why do you always find me out?" guy except he's married to Benoit Blanc

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

I was bracing myself for something monstrous, but this doesn’t seem like a big deal? If the worst consequence is someone had to take an extra shower that’s not the end of the world.

The sisters are gross for sharing deodorant though. Nothing says fresh and clean like smearing someone else’s armpit bacteria on yourself.

I want to learn how to put a picture of my butt on someone's car display.

For reasons.

Evil Willow
Apr 26, 2007
Bored now...

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

I was bracing myself for something monstrous, but this doesn’t seem like a big deal? If the worst consequence is someone had to take an extra shower that’s not the end of the world.

The sisters are gross for sharing deodorant though. Nothing says fresh and clean like smearing someone else’s armpit bacteria on yourself.

I don't think they actually share, but the sister picked up the wrong bottle when she was using it.

Clocks
Oct 2, 2007

Shithouse Dave posted:

I have a flatmate that regularly leaves globs of conditioner and various body/face wash gobs of goo. I’m pretty confident it isn’t jizz because she’s a cis woman, but also I don’t care what it is, just clean your blobs of goo up so I don’t have to next time I take a shower. Leave it clean!

I had an ex who would also leave... traces of whatever on the shower curtain. Like the OP I'd confront him about it and he'd similarly protest his innocence. I did not have slides and microscopes lying around though so I couldn't do much about it, so like, I actually respect her for being able to call him out even if it sounds, well, crazy.

In hindsight I should've just said what you said here, which is just clean up whatever random bullshit ends up on the walls/curtains. Isn't that basic decency??

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Clocks posted:

I had an ex who would also leave... traces of whatever on the shower curtain. Like the OP I'd confront him about it and he'd similarly protest his innocence. I did not have slides and microscopes lying around though so I couldn't do much about it, so like, I actually respect her for being able to call him out even if it sounds, well, crazy.

In hindsight I should've just said what you said here, which is just clean up whatever random bullshit ends up on the walls/curtains. Isn't that basic decency??

The microscope and blacklight ladies need to partner up and start offering their services to more people, it sounds like.

e: lol, not surprised this is a thing

quote:

5 MINUTE INFIDELITY TEST KIT: Check Mate is the latest revolution in-home test kits, detecting dried semen left on any clothing/fabric to give you the potential proof you need about your partner’s infidelity

AreWeDrunkYet fucked around with this message at 12:36 on Oct 6, 2023

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

My husband is cheating on me constantly it seems, and doing something with his mistress involving socks

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

The microscope and blacklight ladies need to partner up and start offering their services to more people, it sounds like.

e: lol, not surprised this is a thing

Not only do I need a test to prove my partner's infidelity, I need to test them five times.

Wait, it's 5 tests, but can perform 5-6 tests? poo poo, this is a bargain!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

RC Cola posted:

AITA for telling my wife that I could pay her salary to be a SAHM?

I feel like this point of interest has been lost in the details a little:

quote:

Hi, my wife and I have 4 children. They’re all under 5

If I'm reading this right, the last 5 years of this woman's life has been an endless hellscape of either being pregnant or just recovering from being pregnant before he proceeded to get her pregnant again, all the while she's taking care of the last 1/2/3 infant children they have together, and judging by this guy's lovely attitude towards her, she's been doing all that with barely any assistance from him. Gosh I wonder why she's miserable and wants to go outside like the other regular people.

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

Check Mate is such a genius name for that, I have to say.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

r/relationships: I’m off to go fingerprint my box of fruit snacks

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Cowslips Warren posted:

AITA for pulling a prank on my wife that caused collateral damage?

I mean do we even need the post just from the title?
Of course we do.

My SIL, The Bagel

I'm seriously as baffled as anyone at how the smell & consistency didn't tip her off

atomicdream
Oct 4, 2017

shaking my money maker to fund my crippling glamour addiction.

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

John Wick of Dogs posted:

My husband is cheating on me constantly it seems, and doing something with his mistress involving socks

He's cheating on you with the socks OP

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Runcible Cat posted:

Wait that's why little baby socks keep coming out of the dryer and we don't have any kids

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Runcible Cat posted:

And the old work shirts.

The piss jars are just casual.

AITA for asking a client to use someone else instead of accommodating their phobia?

quote:

So this is something I've been struggling with as someone who considers myself a mental health advocate.

I'm a photographer. I primarily do weddings but I also do all kinds of potrait shoots; a lot of families, newborn photos, engagement pics, pregnancy shoots, things of that nature. When I get particularly good photos, I like to display them in my studio, with the client's permission of course. I typically do a consultation before these types of shoots so we can get an idea of exactly what the client wants and I can set up my studio space accordingly, and it was during one of these consultations that this happened.

A couple I'll call "Jen" and "Harry" came in for consult about an engagement shoot. Quite early on in the consult, Jen excused herself to the bathroom and didn't come back. Long story short, it transpired that she was having a panic attack in the loo. What transpired is that Jen has severe tokophobia (fear of pregnancy and childbirth) and was triggered by the photos of pregnant people and newborns I have displayed. I apologised that she'd been triggered in my studio, and then Harry asked if to would be possible for me to remove any pictures featuring a pregnant person or a newborn when they came back for their shoot. Now, technically it is possible for me to do this but it would be very inconvenient as my studio space isn't very big and there's not much free storage, so realistically I'd have to take these photos down, move them elsewhere, then bring them back after the shoot, which is a lot of faff on my end. I explained this (in much more professional terms) and suggested that they might instead want to look elsewhere for their shoot. I provided a list of other photogs I know who don't do pregnancy or newborn pics, so might be better able to accommodate them. They took the list and left and I thought all was well.

However, they have publicly posted on social media stating that I discriminated against them because of Jen's mental health condition and that the section on my website where I say I can make accommodations for health issues and disabilities is a lie. This made me feel awful, because it's not my intention, and what's worse is other people were agreeing that what I did was really wrong and that I'm an rear end in a top hat for how I acted. I haven't responded publicly to the post yet, though I've sent them a private message asking if we can talk about it (haven't heard back yet). I'm just now really paranoid that I did the wrong thing and made an rear end in a top hat move. From an objective standpoint, do you guys think I did?

Edit: apparently I should have clarified that they were insistent on a studio shoot and an on-location one wasn't an option. Also for everyone trying to inform me what a drop cloth is, I am actually aware. If you read carefully I do say that they asked for the photos to be removed specifically.

AITA for not being happy that my little sister is getting married?

quote:

I (28F) am not happy for my little sister (19F) getting married. We don’t have any family left other than a distant uncle who lives across the country and couldn’t care less about us. I have tried to be the best role model I could be for her since we lost our only parent so young, but I feel like I failed. My little sister met this cook at the restaurant she works at and I don’t care what he does for a living, it has nothing to do with that but he’s 39. He is 39 years old and just put a ring on my 19 year old little sister’s finger. I met him once before and I didn’t realize he was that old to be honest, he looks good for his age. But I also didn’t think they would end up together so I didn’t think to press on it. She is constantly dating all these men, probably to make up for her severe daddy issues that I also have but we don’t need to get into that. I feel terrible because my sister was so excited to tell me she’s engaged, and I flipped out on her. I told her how disgusting it is that he is an old man and that she wouldn’t be able to live her life the way she wants to with a guy like that. She left my house crying and won’t answer me, it’s been 2 weeks. AITA?

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

I feel like this point of interest has been lost in the details a little:

If I'm reading this right, the last 5 years of this woman's life has been an endless hellscape of either being pregnant or just recovering from being pregnant before he proceeded to get her pregnant again, all the while she's taking care of the last 1/2/3 infant children they have together, and judging by this guy's lovely attitude towards her, she's been doing all that with barely any assistance from him. Gosh I wonder why she's miserable and wants to go outside like the other regular people.

with that many kids, there's a super high likelihood her abs have separated and she's got diastasis recti with some herniation as well as a weak pelvic floor, making it likely that bending down and standing up are absolutely torture for her. I wouldn't be surprised if she's sick of having to physically haul children around all day in a battered body, and is more than willing to work to pay someone else to do that.

edit: make sure the pregnancy phobia lady doesn't read this

StrangersInTheNight fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Oct 6, 2023

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Cookie Cutter posted:

I hope it's made by Australians.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Cowslips Warren posted:

AITA for asking a client to use someone else instead of accommodating their phobia?

Does this person just not leave their house, ever? Because you can't go to most public places without the risk of seeing those things

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

haveblue posted:

Does this person just not leave their house, ever? Because you can't go to most public places without the risk of seeing those things

Yeah a phobia like that is very much a "get intensive therapy" rather than expecting any accommodations.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Cowslips Warren posted:

AITA for not being happy that my little sister is getting married?
He is 39 years old and just put a ring on my 19 year old little sister’s finger

She is constantly dating all these men, probably to make up for her severe daddy issues that I also have but we don’t need to get into that.

I think we're already getting into that, OP.
e: I know OP meant that she doesn't want to get into her own daddy issues, but still.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Baronjutter posted:

Yeah a phobia like that is very much a "get intensive therapy" rather than expecting any accommodations.

I honestly have trouble believing this one. Anyone with a phobic reaction that strong would have a trigger list a mile long and I'd expect photography studios to be near the top.

And also, offering a location shoot is more than enough accommodation, how were they not okay with "literally anywhere but this one specific studio"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Cookie Cutter posted:

I hate when evil people are clever