Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

External Organs posted:

Two week lock and load to fatten the curve ?

slapping a bump stock on my minions fart blaster

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

CODChimera posted:

no american troops died though!!

it wouldn't surprise me if a few us troops have gone on a cruise missile cruise to hell, courtesy of russia. it seems unlikely that the us is pouring billions of dollars into ukraine without sending some "advisors" in as well to operate and maintain equipment and sometimes even the nerds in the back get splattered and then they could just pretend those guys died somewhere else.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

mags posted:

slapping a bump stock on my minions fart blaster

Can you post a how-to video on Rumble?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Can you post a how-to video on Rumble?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Hatebag posted:

it wouldn't surprise me if a few us troops have gone on a cruise missile cruise to hell, courtesy of russia. it seems unlikely that the us is pouring billions of dollars into ukraine without sending some "advisors" in as well to operate and maintain equipment and sometimes even the nerds in the back get splattered and then they could just pretend those guys died somewhere else.

feels like an open secret at this point that some got trapped in Mariupol but who knows if they just got quietly traded or if some caught a stray bullet

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

wonder if people will read about sandy hook in the future and realize that the majority of america saw that happen and collectively decided we needed to buy more guns

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
my dad's dream of an armed but polite society is becoming more true everyda

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Regarde Aduck posted:

feels like an open secret at this point that some got trapped in Mariupol but who knows if they just got quietly traded or if some caught a stray bullet

ah, i didn't catch that. squares with how many people they sacrificed trying to hold that place, though. probably pretty easy to slap a few "political" patches on the corpse and pretend they're ukrainian

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

kaleedity posted:

wonder if people will read about sandy hook in the future and realize that the majority of america saw that happen and collectively decided we needed to buy more guns

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Bob's Burgers rear end store

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

lmao gun household
the twisted modern remake of the old lady that lived in a shoe

Apr 7, 2003

there was an old lady who lived in a gun
she had some children she murdered with one

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

in this gun we say gun bless the gun

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

I sent five emails on Monday and one email today and that's literally all I've done for work this entire week

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

yea but who did anything to change that. must be ok

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Spaced God posted:

I sent five emails on Monday and one email today and that's literally all I've done for work this entire week

nice .

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

kaleedity posted:

yea but who did anything to change that. must be ok

maybe a bigger gun will fix it

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

thinking about work is work also

don’t sell your sled short

Apr 7, 2003

My "work" yesterday was talking about how we need to do something so we can finish some testing. that's work now

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

euphronius posted:

thinking about work is work also

don’t sell your sled short

:hmmyes:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

please :banme:

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Spaced God posted:

Hell yeah living the dream.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

SomethingBeautiful posted:

they're still doing that war thing? they should probably cut that poo poo out imo, seems bad

Well the press run up was really exciting so everyone wants to see where it goes, or whatever

Apr 7, 2003

Scarabrae posted:

sorta of like covid lmao

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Maybe we all get prizes at the end!

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i got asked to help a guy move his guns once and when i got there is was the entire bed of a pickup full of rifles, probably 90ish of them... the dude was a crusty old broken down construction worker who lived in a trailer and was always broke, he didn't seem to have many friends either so i don't know what the gently caress he was expecting to need those for or why he didn't sell some of them to buy a trailer that didn't leak in the rain and reek of mildew

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

where I live three actually do hunt dear with them all the time

Apr 7, 2003

euphronius posted:

where I live three actually do hunt dear with them all the time

this man makes a living with words, folks

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

You overestimate Shifty Nipples's power

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

this man makes a living with words, folks

No that's usually what they're used for

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I don’t type briefs out in my phone silly lol

normally

I have actually done that

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

WrasslorMonkey posted:

You overestimate Shifty Nipples's power

Oh sorry, well is there a thread you go to to get banned? I can't remember. I can't resist posting and need to quit. Nothing personal.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

unnamed sources at judicial watch eh? I'm loving convinced

Apr 7, 2003

petit choux posted:

. I can't resist posting and need to quit. .

i know of a guy like that and he became president and has an entire thread about him

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

petit choux posted:

Oh sorry, well is there a thread you go to to get banned? I can't remember. I can't resist posting and need to quit. Nothing personal.

Make a new thread with the "ban me" tag, and come back soon!

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

Spoondick posted:

i got asked to help a guy move his guns once and when i got there is was the entire bed of a pickup full of rifles, probably 90ish of them... the dude was a crusty old broken down construction worker who lived in a trailer and was always broke, he didn't seem to have many friends either so i don't know what the gently caress he was expecting to need those for or why he didn't sell some of them to buy a trailer that didn't leak in the rain and reek of mildew

maybe he was prescribed guns by his doctor

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

petit choux posted:

Use a password generator to change your account PW. No need to sully your good little cabbage name with a ban

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

LBJ fed rocks to one of his dogs until it died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Spoondick posted:

smdh the man was trying to build a gun household