Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

ex post facho posted:

I am banning work chat, it is a friday

You'll need to submit that as a ticket. Your request has an 8 hour sla so we should be able to get to it by Tuesday next week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

thinking about buying fifty or sixty guns

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

but in a Normal way

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

skaboomizzy posted:

one lady realtor took a private jet from Texas to do Jan 6th

lol

yeah they're just behind car dealer in shithead job list

gregday
May 23, 2003

Ben Nerevarine posted:

I’m deeply curious what the training at Chik-Fil-A looks like. those people are so saccharine they’ve either got guns to their heads or a big ol’ canister of nitrous in the back

Mormons

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Nothing's happening until it actually happens and you should know that by now

dude's under indictment for all sorts of poo poo and he's free to roam the country, whipping up violence against the people prosecuting him

while he most likely will never see a day of jail time im glad hes still alive to see his empire crumble and will die with nothing to his name

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

we got a roomba recently and it really doesn't seem to understand cats

Lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Ben Nerevarine posted:

I’m deeply curious what the training at Chik-Fil-A looks like. those people are so saccharine they’ve either got guns to their heads or a big ol’ canister of nitrous in the back

Are there people who enjoy the fact that you can't just drive up to the chik fil a drive through? you have to give your order to someone who is standing in front of the drive through for some reason? because they expect you to know their menu by heart?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

WarMECH posted:

while he most likely will never see a day of jail time im glad hes still alive to see his empire crumble and will die with nothing to his name

just like his hero, Roy Cohn

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

WarMECH posted:

He will not die with nothing to his name. 35% of the country would give him literally everything they own.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Hatebag posted:

between the dog murdering and stories of essentially using sexual assault to get desired legislative outcomes the story about him loving jfk's head wound seems increasingly plausible

I hope he didn't do the dog thing on purpose, but what the hell kind of dog eats a rock?

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

mcmagic posted:

Are there people who enjoy the fact that you can't just drive up to the chik fil a drive through? you have to give your order to someone who is standing in front of the drive through for some reason?

during non busy times you can order at the drive thru window but they get so insanely busy during lunch rush that the talking to a person is much quicker

the one near us closed down for a few weeks last year so they could build an entirely new drive thru area that's covered with two lanes and the line loops around the building and its always full

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

magiccarpet posted:

oh the loki is out

Oh poo poo. Now I gotta choose between that and playing the new Core Keeper patch

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Dems are so dumb, just call her a shrill lunatic and a conspiracy theorist. Then hound her that she lost the election and is a loser so
Why would Arizona vote for her? Make her a two time loser like Trump.

I’m surprised Gallego could even argue with her without her camera filters.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

mcmagic posted:

He will not die with nothing to his name. 35% of the country would give him literally everything they own.

he will still be rich yeah im talking about all his properties and golf courses and the name on multiple skyscrapers thats all going away fast and thats all he really cares about is his perceived image of success

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

ex post facho posted:

I am banning work chat, it is a friday

The group chat at my one job that had one was just a trap to get people fired

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Glumwheels posted:

Dems are so dumb, just call her a shrill lunatic and a conspiracy theorist. Then hound her that she lost the election and is a loser so
Why would Arizona vote for her? Make her a two time loser like Trump.

I’m surprised Gallego could even argue with her without her camera filters.

exactly

dont talk to these nuts in public or anywhere beyond just calling them crazy losers and moving on its lose-lose to engage with them

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

it's an old piece of poo poo in a swamp.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Inspector Hound posted:

The group chat at my one job that had one was just a trap to get people fired

Lol is that why my job kept trying to get us to use a weird internal social media, so they could take down the internal posting superstars??

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

ArmZ posted:

the mona lisa is disintegrating too

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

ArmZ posted:

thats no way to speak about the president

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

mags posted:

there’s already good precedent for ignoring them

how the gently caress is SCOTUS real? just like, close your eyes, and don't read the opinion

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

I found an audiobook from an author I like that was like "what if the civil war never happened and America continued on a series of compromises into the present day on slavery" and I was like oh cool but it's written from the perspective of a black dude who turned state and now helps Marshalls track down runaway slaves and because it's written by the most insanely white man on earth I'm,,,,,,, very interested to see how this goes

Also it's called "underground airline" because subtly is dead

gregday
May 23, 2003

ArmZ posted:

thats no way to address your Presient

edit: goddammit

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

WarMECH posted:

during non busy times you can order at the drive thru window but they get so insanely busy during lunch rush that the talking to a person is much quicker

the one near us closed down for a few weeks last year so they could build an entirely new drive thru area that's covered with two lanes and the line loops around the building and its always full

their foods fine but not block traffic with line good

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
npr was interviewing chuds in pensacola about matt gaetz latest shenanigans and as expected they like him even more now

counting the days until hes gov of florida folks ya heard it here first

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Inspector Hound posted:

I hope he didn't do the dog thing on purpose, but what the hell kind of dog eats a rock?

i know someone who got two rottweiler pups from the same litter and one of them she's had to take to the vet multiple times because she'll pick up and swallow rocks about acorn size whenever she can... she has to be muzzled or watched closely when she's out running around

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Am I the only one who thinks this looks like Jeb!?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

2DCAT posted:

lmao

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

The Mona Lisa, sadly, is no longer a 10!

:smugdon:

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Mustached Demon posted:

their foods fine but not block traffic with line good

yeah totally but the long lines are an illusion because you can get in and out in under 5 minutes whereas if there are more than 5 cars at the local mcdonalds you gonna be waiting at least 10 to 15 minutes and they still gently caress up your order

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

please feast

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

I’ll have what they’re having!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

William Bear posted:

The Mona Lisa, sadly is no longer a 10!

:smugdon:

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Ben Nerevarine posted:

I’ll have what they’re having!

deseret sympathizers, here in the CSPAM

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

2DCAT posted:

Her colonoscopy tech: please cleanse :(

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

buca di bepis

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

2DCAT posted:

Impressive prose, it's like I can see the colonoscopy report.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Spoondick posted:

i know someone who got two rottweiler pups from the same litter and one of them she's had to take to the vet multiple times because she'll pick up and swallow rocks about acorn size whenever she can... she has to be muzzled or watched closely when she's out running around

our first lab would find rocks in the woods and chew on them on the porch he actually chipped a canine that had to be removed we finally got him to gnaw on beef bones we would get from a local butcher to solve that problem