Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Are we the best division in football? It feels like we are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

It's gonna be pretty cool to see Richardson, Stroud, and Lawrence in the division battling for the next decade or so.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Codependent Poster posted:

It's gonna be pretty cool to see Richardson, Stroud, and Lawrence in the division battling for the next decade or so.

Battling for second behind Will Levi’s you mean obviously

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

It's so weird that the Titans are going to win the Superbowl???

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

As a Jaguars fan I hate that Stroud is looking so good. That TD throw to Nico Collins late in the game was insanely beautiful.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Kirios posted:

Are we the best division in football? It feels like we are.

It's the NFC West since the Rams aren't that bad. However, bucking my expectations, the AFC South is not the worst division in football (because that's the NFC South's honor).

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Probably Magic posted:

It's the NFC West since the Rams aren't that bad. However, bucking my expectations, the AFC South is not the worst division in football (because that's the NFC South's honor).

Hey... we are the most miserable division. The worst is the nfc north.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

really queer Christmas posted:

Hey... we are the most miserable division. The worst is the nfc north.

I nearly put that, but I think the Lions are actually kinda good. No one in the NFC South is good. But... no teams in the NFC South are the Chicago Bears, so I may yield the point.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Crossposting that TD throw because holy moly
https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1708571444911763907

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

absolutely perfect. it wasn't great coverage but it was good enough that if it was a little behind collins it would get broken up

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
The QB School Week 4 CJ Stroud https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pghr8IRMc4

edit: I was worried the Steelers would make him look like a rookie and Stroud blew me away.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

b0ng posted:

The QB School Week 4 CJ Stroud https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pghr8IRMc4

edit: I was worried the Steelers would make him look like a rookie and Stroud blew me away.

Beaten by it.

He's the best rookie QB I've seen since Burrow. I'm beyond impressed with him and we're so drat lucky to have him.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

AR Stinky

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Yeah he loving sucks. He’s a loving bum and a loser and matches the bullshit franchise of queefs that he plays for. gently caress Anthony Richardson. Big jeff

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Titans by 3

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
To his credit he finally finished a NFL game without getting injured, he's progressing!

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Metapod posted:

AR Stinky
it's worth noting that the thing tanking Trevor Lawrence's EPA here is that there were multiple dropped backwards passes in the first couple weeks that legally count as a fumble by him

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

JT Jag posted:

it's worth noting that the thing tanking Trevor Lawrence's EPA here is that there were multiple dropped backwards passes in the first couple weeks that legally count as a fumble by him

That's strange rumors were the jags might have a top 5 wr corps this year. Surely they wouldn't have the dropsies

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Having heard the term "Stroud Boys" today I hope to god that doesn't catch on

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Metapod posted:

That's strange rumors were the jags might have a top 5 wr corps this year. Surely they wouldn't have the dropsies
it was RBs who dropped those laterals and in fairness I think this WR corps still has top-5 stuff, but they need to gel more and more importantly the Jags offensive line needs to give Trevor more than 2 seconds flat to throw

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Richardson and the rest of the team had a bad first half but he was a monster in the second half.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe

Metapod posted:

AR Stinky

yeah, creating the same EPA/play as Matt Stafford and Lamar Jackson, what a scrub.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Taylor got his contract. Lol at the colts

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Feels like they could have avoided a bunch of drama and hopefully this doesn't stop them from being able to sign a top WR. But glad that's over!

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe

Feels like they could have avoided a bunch of drama and hopefully this doesn't stop them from being able to sign a top WR. But glad that's over!

It really shouldn't. 14M per year, and Pittman is the only one due a decent contract. They were on schedule to have plenty of cap going into the offseason, and you're really getting him for like $3M over the franchise tag.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

EvilBeard posted:

It really shouldn't. 14M per year, and Pittman is the only one due a decent contract. They were on schedule to have plenty of cap going into the offseason, and you're really getting him for like $3M over the franchise tag.

Yeah but I think they need to get another WR. Like if they think they won't be bad enough to draft MHJ, I wonder if they try and trade for McLaurin or Higgins.

I also haven't looked at the JT contract and am happy to get him back so long as it's not a killer. Moss looked good but I don't think he can carry the load the whole season and there were no other RB options behind him. JT and Moss will be a solid combo.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

https://x.com/nflnetwork/status/1710686426264989752?s=20

Jaguars: top 5 receiving corps, as we all know

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
The colts are so stupid

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

more like the freakin DOLTS

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Yeah but I think they need to get another WR. Like if they think they won't be bad enough to draft MHJ, I wonder if they try and trade for McLaurin or Higgins.

I also haven't looked at the JT contract and am happy to get him back so long as it's not a killer. Moss looked good but I don't think he can carry the load the whole season and there were no other RB options behind him. JT and Moss will be a solid combo.
Not to nitpick but Tee is going to be a FA after this season. There is speculation that the Bengos may trade him if they continue to be rear end but I dont believe it.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
If tee Higgins is healthy he’s a good fit for basically every team in the league. With burks being a question mark and Hopkins probably losing another half step by next year id love to see the titans go after him…assuming they move off tannehill. If they don’t then I’d prefer some moves towards addressing LT

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Not to nitpick but Tee is going to be a FA after this season. There is speculation that the Bengos may trade him if they continue to be rear end but I dont believe it.

Right, any team that wants him in a trade is obviously gonna have to work out a long term deal.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

JT Jag posted:

Jaguars: top 5 receiving corps, as we all know

That's not really much of a stretch even though the Jags' offense has looked like poo poo so far. Christian Kirk, Calvin Ridley and Zay Jones, combined with Evan Engram and Travis Etienne looks pretty decent on paper.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

I’ve seen enough. Titans by 6

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

he's no david njoku

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Post a pic or shut up, bitch