Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

CaptainBeefart posted:

Lol that laugh is insane.

A. A green witch that just got a bucket of water dumped on them

B. A chihuahua-pomeranian mix getting rhythmically stabbed with an ice pick

C. On a cocktail of prescription drugs

D. Other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

god drat it madradhu

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

:evilbuddy:

e. the tweet was deleted :shrug:

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/viperwave/status/1710684250922451133?s=46

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

"choosing"

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

put me in the pod please!

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

open the pod bae doors hal

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Proud to be Pod People

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Elon Musk is the lamest loving dork to ever exist.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

pod people

edit: dammit!

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Every dumbass pundit saying ‘people are gonna be made to live in pods and eat bugs’ has at least one post about how saying landlords suck is equivalent to mass murder.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/miakhalifa/status/1710720245806055872?s=46

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc6iO-f2O9k

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

does it kill me quicker

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

break out the sink lemons

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Buddykins posted:

does it kill me quicker

yes but it feels slower.

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

i remember being a little boy waking up on the last day of school, rushing down to the breakfast table, turning to my mom and saying, "i want a pod to live in"

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

gently caress israel

settlers are active participants in genocide and deserve what they get

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

donld trjmpu

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

peepee

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Ty internet tiddy lady

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

the headline in a year or so: People are choosing "tent cities" instead of having a solid roof over their heads

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

This cat is the polar opposite of my dog.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

The Corrupt A.G.’s Fake Trial in New York should be immediately ended. The highly political Judge is being CONNED by the Racist A.G. He made up his mind before learning the facts. My Net Worth is substantially MORE than what is listed on my Financial Statements, and there is a 100% DISCLAIMER CLAUSE on each document. THEREFORE, THERE IS NO FRAUD! Also, the banks are big, strong, and well represented by the best and most prestigious law firms in the Country. There were NO DEFAULTS - ALL LOANS WERE PAID IN FULL, EARLY, OR CURRENT. They made their maximum, and are “thrilled.” Letitia “Peekaboo” James is a total Wack Job, as MURDERS AND VIOLENT CRIME HIT RECORD HIGHS IN NEW YORK. PEOPLE, BUSINESSES, & TAX REVENUES ARE FLEEING NEW YORK AS OUR POLITICALLY BIASED & INCOMPETENT ATTORNEY GENERAL SITS IN COURT ALL DAY & SEES WHAT A GREAT, & HIGHLY LIQUID, COMPANY I BUILT, WITH SOME OF THE MOST FABULOUS ASSETS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. END THIS ELECTION INTERFERENCE WITCH HUNT, NOW!!!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

The Corrupt A.G.’s Fake Trial in New York should be immediately ended. The highly political Judge is being CONNED by the Racist A.G. He made up his mind before learning the facts. My Net Worth is substantially MORE than what is listed on my Financial Statements, and there is a 100% DISCLAIMER CLAUSE on each document. THEREFORE, THERE IS NO FRAUD! Also, the banks are big, strong, and well represented by the best and most prestigious law firms in the Country. There were NO DEFAULTS - ALL LOANS WERE PAID IN FULL, EARLY, OR CURRENT. They made their maximum, and are “thrilled.” Letitia “Peekaboo” James is a total Wack Job, as MURDERS AND VIOLENT CRIME HIT RECORD HIGHS IN NEW YORK. PEOPLE, BUSINESSES, & TAX REVENUES ARE FLEEING NEW YORK AS OUR POLITICALLY BIASED & INCOMPETENT ATTORNEY GENERAL SITS IN COURT ALL DAY & SEES WHAT A GREAT, & HIGHLY LIQUID, COMPANY I BUILT, WITH SOME OF THE MOST FABULOUS ASSETS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. END THIS ELECTION INTERFERENCE WITCH HUNT, NOW!!!

lol

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

A GREAT, & HIGHLY LIQUID, PISS

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

extremely not mad

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

lol

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Spaced God posted:

"choosing"

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

"thrilled" lol

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
That's one cool cat is what I'm trying to say.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

it feels like I'm back on facebook when I read this stuff lol

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

many people are saying this

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

thank you sir

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

furiously typing all this out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

still amazed at how far Old Man On Internet has gotten him