Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I'm just glad that the United States knows it's steadfast ally Israel will have a very stable political situation moving forward. Bibi is PM for life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
so i guess we will see what a line of tanks can do vs drones in urban warfare
wonder how it will go

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I'm not super informed but is the impetus for this attack the recent move towards peace between Israel and the Saudis?

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Mantis42 posted:

the oracle told biden that if he sent arms to ukraine the occupation will fall

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
tanks with no infantry support in one of the most densely-built-up urban areas in the entire world sounds like it'll go great

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Update Israel blew up that police station and apparently one Hamas member escaped

https://twitter.com/NTarnopolsky/status/1710749567895887934

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Nonsense posted:

I'm just glad that the United States knows it's steadfast ally Israel will have a very stable political situation moving forward. Bibi is PM for life.

And in death like the God Emperor of Mankind!

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Another Bill posted:

I'm not super informed but is the impetus for this attack the recent move towards peace between Israel and the Saudis?

its cause settlers were pouring concrete into local water sources

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Another Bill posted:

I’m guessing it’s the genocide

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Another Bill posted:

The official reason is the recent incursion into al-Aqsa

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Resistance News Network posted:

🚨 BREAKING: The resistance fighter that was taking cover in the police station of "Sderot" has managed to escape unharmed according to zionist media.
(from t.me/PalestineResist/13468, via tgsa)

reports of "Looney Toons shenanigans" going on in the Gaza envelop

Another Bill posted:

i'm convinced this took months to plan and no recent event is the "impetus"

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Cool cool just wondering.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Another Bill posted:

Its not just one thing but an escalation over the several preceding months and probably years of preperation.
If anything id say the great march of return was the impetus to begin planning as attacks were relatively sedate and they struck just now at their most oppurtune moment.

Rigged Death Trap has issued a correction as of 21:26 on Oct 7, 2023

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
lol the israelis blew up their own police station to catch one dude and he escaped right under their noses looooll

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

“it is atrocious that, one fine day, the blacks’ revolt and the rare white casualty escapes us.

Then one cries out in horror, at the savage indigenous brutality, at the threatening of western civilisation, at the virginity of white maidens violated, at the sacrifices of the colonists destroyed, at the 'barbaric zagaglia' 4 and so on.

It is true that every now and then a bishop (such as that of Beira) is forced to take the floor to declare that systems such as those in use in the happy colonies of Portugal "can only be justified with difficulty in the light of Christian sociology", that the system of forced labour at home and abroad destroys those family ties to which the Portuguese claim to "educate" or "re-educate" the natives: but these are words made on purpose to soften the extreme points of contrast, words of "enlightened reformers" anxious to change the form to maintain the substance. And the reality remains, this one, atrocious.

But it is a 'coloured' reality: all in all.... justifiable. And woe betide those who rebel against it!

However, even if the 'Portuguese' blacks do not move of their own accord, it is inevitable that they will feel the pressure of the rebels on the Congo border and let us hope that the same 'exportation of revolt' may spread to Rhodesia and southern Africa, will finally throw off the bloody reign of the apartheid torturers, and other not dissimilar insects. It will be the best welcome to the veteran Verwoerd.”

https://libcom.org/article/long-live-barbarous-assegai

Amadeo Bordiga

Long live the "Barbarous Assegai"

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

I shouldn't laugh, but:

https://twitter.com/BirdRespecter/status/1710749913028624501?t=ebuADHV-uCnvyd984CzYvA&s=19

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Is mango press reputable? They're saying there's fighting in Jerusalem

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

The two things that caused the nascent Confederacy to meltdown and destabilize their own social order, political environment and "peculiar institution" to the point where ultimately their entire way of life was destroyed in a civil war they started, were Nat Turner's Rebellion and John Brown's Raid giving them what one historian characterized as a sort of cultural psychosis.

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

Atrocious Joe posted:

i'm convinced this took months to plan and no recent event is the "impetus"

50 years to the day

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Red and Black posted:

If someone carjacks you at gunpoint, does that mean that it's not murder if you break into that person's house ten years later and shoot them and their children in their sleep, as long as you're doing it so you can safely search the house for your keys afterward?

The answer, by the way, is "No". Killing an unarmed person is murder. Even if that person has stolen your property in the past. Even if that person currently possesses your stolen property. Even if you're killing them to get your property back.

lol

Eat poo poo, whoever originally posted this

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Frosted Flake posted:

The two things that caused the nascent Confederacy to meltdown and destabilize their own social order, political environment and "peculiar institution" to the point where ultimately their entire way of life was destroyed in a civil war they started, were Nat Turner's Rebellion and John Brown's Raid giving them what one historian characterized as a sort of cultural psychosis.

Yeah they had a cultural psychosis: angloid syndrome

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Christians believe that Israel has to rebuild the temple before Jesus can return so Israel has to control the whole area

Jesus returning will in fact be very bad for these very people but hey

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Is mango press reputable? They're saying there's fighting in Jerusalem

They were consistently right about Ukraine and reported stuff that the western press tried very hard to never admit.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Regarde Aduck posted:

she was doing nothing. loving nothing. Of course they're going to go with violence. She couldn't even lie about one day helping them out. Useless pathetic piece of poo poo.

She’s a Democrat. You’re the fool for expecting anything else

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Lord of Pie posted:

Jesus returning will in fact be very bad for these very people but hey

First because the Muslims are our brothers, and second because Israel relentlessly persecutes Palestinian Christians as well.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

lol

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

^^^^lol

Al-Saqr posted:

lol the israelis blew up their own police station to catch one dude and he escaped right under their noses looooll
lmao

Tzen has issued a correction as of 21:39 on Oct 7, 2023

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Another Bill posted:

I feel like you can blame a lot on this douche
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Itamar_Ben-Gvir

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Christians believe that Israel has to rebuild the temple before Jesus can return so Israel has to control the whole area

always wanted to grill my parents on how their all-powerful god was locked behind a location-specific summoning spell but alas. it never came up naturally in conversation

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Frosted Flake posted:

Counterpoint: the Confederacy lives on via the Lost Cause mythos and is bigger than it ever was in life as most of the South basically are quasi-Confederate fiefdoms.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

sticks to facts

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

https://twitter.com/BushiSays/status/1710737667992731782?s=20

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Lord of Pie posted:

I feel like you can blame a lot on this douche
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Itamar_Ben-Gvir

Ah yes, backpfeifengesicht

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

webcams for christ posted:

50 years to the day

lol oh poo poo

Yom Kippur moving around the Gregorian calendar made me miss that

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Israel just announced that a major general of the IDF has been killed in a gunfight lol

https://twitter.com/ajarabic/status/1710753831078748327?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 21:38 on Oct 7, 2023

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

another psycho

People in Gaza will ‘pay a price’

Danny Danon, a member of the Israeli Knesset says it will “not be easy” for the people of Gaza tonight.

“I can tell you tonight that the people of Gaza will have to take into consideration that they will have to pay a price and we will advise them to take steps to avoid any casualties,” the former UN ambassador told Al Jazeera from Tel Aviv.

“We will be efficient, and we will do whatever it takes to hunt them [Hamas] down.”

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
I guess this is Israel chasing the dude who escaped the police station

https://twitter.com/DD_Geopolitics/status/1710755054603698632

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Al-Saqr posted:

Israel just announced that a major general of the IDF has been killed in a gunfight lol

as happens often

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Al-Saqr posted:

There are 24 major generals in the IDF (according to a single quora post I read) and two of them are no longer in the picture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i am the very model of a mo-*bang*