Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Docjowles posted:

Agree with this but there’s a huge asterisk that he is an insane trade chip until suddenly he isn’t because Kupp is back and got 15 targets for 180 yards and Puka had 1 target for 8 yards

I think I I’ve been talked into Puka being good even once Kupp comes back by the main fantasy thread, but it’s in his range of outcomes that he is unusable too

I wouldn’t blame anyone for trading Puka if you can get serious value for him

Sit/start thread so I was focused solely on that :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Half PPR I need 2 of:

Josh Reynolds v CAR
Christian Watson @LV
Pickens v BAL
Michael Wilson v CIN

Have Watson and Reynolds in now, but am unsure of it.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

dxt posted:

Half PPR I need 2 of:

Josh Reynolds v CAR
Christian Watson @LV
Pickens v BAL
Michael Wilson v CIN

Have Watson and Reynolds in now, but am unsure of it.

Reynolds is a must-start if Sun God is out

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Need another WR. Have LaPorta as my TE with Waller on the bench. Am I an idiot to trade Waller for Doubs? Would the person I am offering the trade to an idiot if she accepts?

E: Doubs is on her bench, which is why I’m considering trading with her in particular.

14 team league, half ppr

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

vaginite posted:

1 PPR Flex

Need 1 RB, 1 Flex:

D. Achane vs NYG
R. Mostert vs NYG
D. Montgomery vs Carolina
DJ Moore vs Washington (probably not gonna run him flex unless I get talked into it, but it's an option)

:gonk:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

The spirit of Butkiss is with DJ

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Cnidario posted:

Need another WR. Have LaPorta as my TE with Waller on the bench. Am I an idiot to trade Waller for Doubs? Would the person I am offering the trade to an idiot if she accepts?

E: Doubs is on her bench, which is why I’m considering trading with her in particular.

14 team league, half ppr

Do it

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Need help at WR because Olave was awful last week.

Olave @ NE
Jakob Meyers Vs GB

I can also get Doubs @ LV, but then I need to drop someone so I’m only doing that if he seems like a better long term option than meyers.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Looking for a lineup wellness check.
0.5 ppr

WR Z Flowers @Pit
WR C Ridley @Buf
RB Pollard @SF
RB K Williams vPhi
FLX D Swift @LAR

Bench
J Meyers v GB
R Mostert v NYG
Mims v NYJ

I guess my question is mostly around Mostert, but I don't know who I would swap out. Or if I need some WR changes lemme know!

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

Looking for a lineup wellness check.
0.5 ppr

WR Z Flowers @Pit
WR C Ridley @Buf
RB Pollard @SF
RB K Williams vPhi
FLX D Swift @LAR

Bench
J Meyers v GB
R Mostert v NYG
Mims v NYJ

I guess my question is mostly around Mostert, but I don't know who I would swap out. Or if I need some WR changes lemme know!

That’s a tough one. The Rams are a big question mark for me this week going up against that PHI defense; not saying they won’t do well…just think its a gamble. I’m banking on Mostert getting touches even though I have Achane starting on one of my teams.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
News about Deebo is making nervous, and seeing as how he got me a big fat 0 last week makes me not trust him this week.

Could start D. Hop v Ind, Hollywood v Cin, or Flowers v Pitt in his place.

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
So now with JT coming back I have to pick 2 out of these 3, 1 PPR:

Jonathan Taylor vs TEN
CeeDee Lamb @ SF
Kyren Williams vs PHI

My thoughts on each: normally JT is DSYS but I'm a little wary he might need a week to shake off the rust because of the long layoff; CeeDee is maybe also DSYS and has an ok matchup but really he's only had one great game and three mediocre ones; and Kyren has been playing extremely well and I don't know if he counts as DSYS but the Eagles run D is so good and their pass D is so not that I think LA is going to throw all afternoon. I guess I'm leaning JT and Kyren, but I'm really not sure.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I would go Kyren Williams...I think with Kupp back the Eagles will try harder to stop the Puka/Kupp duo, giving Kyren some space.

How about this one: 0.5ppr for my flex

Kyren Williams
Or chase potentially infinity points with Breece Hall vs Broncos

I like to gamble so I'm super tempted...

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

No PPR pick 2

C Watson @ LV
M Brown v CIN
A Thielen @ DET

Right now I’ve got Watson and Brown set but Thielen has been getting targeted a ton. That game could easily be a shootout but I don’t see the Panthers excelling at that sort of game vs the Lions.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I would go Kyren Williams...I think with Kupp back the Eagles will try harder to stop the Puka/Kupp duo, giving Kyren some space.

How about this one: 0.5ppr for my flex

Kyren Williams
Or chase potentially infinity points with Breece Hall vs Broncos

I like to gamble so I'm super tempted...

I want to say take your own advice and roll with Kyren, but the upside gamble is so fun with Breece. The Jets did say Hall is going be unrestricted. I don’t think there’s a wrong option but based purely on spectacle and fun I’d say Hall.

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
Pick one
Hopkins @ Indianapolis
Rashee Rice @ Minn

Got Watson, and Flowers in my other spots

Right now I am playing Hopkins but I am pretty far behind in projections after starting Wsh defense on Thursday. (103-121)? How confident would anyone be to play him?

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Pick 2 0.5PPR

Collins @ Atl
Kirk @ Buf
Doubs @ LV
McLaughlin vs NYJ

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Green Gloves posted:

Pick one
Hopkins @ Indianapolis
Rashee Rice @ Minn

Got Watson, and Flowers in my other spots

Right now I am playing Hopkins but I am pretty far behind in projections after starting Wsh defense on Thursday. (103-121)? How confident would anyone be to play him?

I do not think we are ready to trust Rice yet.

CraigSlice
Sep 23, 2005
: )
I assume since kupp is playing he's an auto start already, he is going to play right? He'd be replacing c. Kirk or Aaron Jones

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

TLaw or Purdy?

Both have tough matchups. TLaw has sucked but JAX is getting healthier and CRob is back from suspension, and BUF defense is banged up. But I think Purdy is the real deal and that game may also be a shootout. Purdy leads the NFL in passer rating.

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

pmchem posted:

TLaw or Purdy?

Both have tough matchups. TLaw has sucked but JAX is getting healthier and CRob is back from suspension, and BUF defense is banged up. But I think Purdy is the real deal and that game may also be a shootout. Purdy leads the NFL in passer rating.

Hmmm. I think either is a decent start. Looking purely at defenses, maybe TLaw? Deebo likely being out makes Purdy a less appealing pick for me

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

CraigSlice posted:

I assume since kupp is playing he's an auto start already, he is going to play right? He'd be replacing c. Kirk or Aaron Jones

Yeah I think you have to put Kupp in the lineup, probably in place of Kirk.

Should I start Goff or Stafford in a 6 pt TD league? Currently have Goff but Sun God and Gibbs are going to be out and Kupp is in so I'm conflicted.

MakaVillian fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Oct 8, 2023

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Ugh can’t decide if I should wait and pray for Davante Adams to play Monday night or just sit him and play someone off my bench (probably Addison). There is nobody of value from either team on waivers, if Adams sits I would be playing like Hunter Renfrow.

Hoping for some concrete news before games start tomorrow

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

MakaVillian posted:

Yeah I think you have to put Kupp in the lineup, probably in place of Kirk.

Should I start Goff or Stafford in a 6 pt TD league? Currently have Goff but Sun God and Gibbs are going to be out and Kupp is in so I'm conflicted.

That’s actually something I hadn’t thought much about for Goff. Usually he averages 23pts at home, but that’s with ARSB playing. If they’re going to do the run game, that could hit his points pretty hard unless Reynolds and Jamo get a lot of targets. I’d hate for most of his passes to be shorts to LaPorta

Now I’m debating subbing Stroud for Goff

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
1ppr

Having issues deciding between bench WRs and RBs to replace amon ra.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Kirk vs Buffalo (in London)

Or

Watson @ LV

0.5 ppr

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Dexo posted:

1ppr

I like Hollywood

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
How confident are we that Aaron Jones will play tomorrow? In the league where I have him, his projected points were 0 yesterday as if he was not going to play, but today they are back to 10. Since he plays Monday, there is no time to wait for the pregame warmups. Alternatives are Gus Edwards or Najee Harris playing in the morning games today.

Translating to something easier to skim, pick 1 (standard scoring):
Aaron Jones @ LV
Najee Harris vs BAL
Gus Edwards @ PIT

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Dexo posted:

1ppr

Hollywood.

Pick one for flex (half ppr)
Tutu Atwell
Darren Waller (LaPorta is my starter for TE)

I could pick up Tyjae, Westbrook-Ikhine, or Jordan Reed if neither of those are good

E: all other players on my bench are either on bye or are injured

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

Floofy posted:

News about Deebo is making nervous, and seeing as how he got me a big fat 0 last week makes me not trust him this week.

Could start D. Hop v Ind, Hollywood v Cin, or Flowers v Pitt in his place.

Just bringing this back to the top of the pile….

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I picked up Josh Reynolds because Amon-Ra is out. Am I crazy to start him over Olave@NE? He might be WR1 for Detroit today.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Pain of Mind posted:

How confident are we that Aaron Jones will play tomorrow? In the league where I have him, his projected points were 0 yesterday as if he was not going to play, but today they are back to 10. Since he plays Monday, there is no time to wait for the pregame warmups. Alternatives are Gus Edwards or Najee Harris playing in the morning games today.

Translating to something easier to skim, pick 1 (standard scoring):
Aaron Jones @ LV
Najee Harris vs BAL
Gus Edwards @ PIT
I think Jones will play, but no clue how much. I think he's too risky (disclaimer: I have him). I'd easily start Edwards out of those three.

Floofy posted:

Just bringing this back to the top of the pile….
I like Brown the best out of those for an at least decent game.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Zero_Grade posted:

I think Jones will play, but no clue how much. I think he's too risky (disclaimer: I have him). I'd easily start Edwards out of those three.

Yea, I went with Edwards, I am currently projected to win so I should play it a bit safer, and the game is on TV this morning so at least I have something to watch in it.

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Tyjae Spears or Najee? I'm starting Najee but he's shown absolutely nothing this season.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
1 Ppr
Brian Robinson vs Cinci
Christian Watson @LV

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

MacheteZombie posted:

1 Ppr
Brian Robinson vs Cinci
Christian Watson @LV

Robinson already played Thursday vs the Bears.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

Robinson already played Thursday vs the Bears.

Rip I meant James Connor

MacheteZombie posted:

1 Ppr
James Connor vs Cinci
Christian Watson @LV

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

MacheteZombie posted:

Rip I meant James Connor

Connor. I don't trust Watson yet and Reed and Doubs are gonna take targets away.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

I'm playing Conner and you should too.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Let's go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

MakaVillian posted:

Well I probably shouldn't have switched Goff for Stafford :smithicide: