Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

trumpazoid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

LegoMan posted:

Bought a package of kirkland thick sliced bacon and holy poo poo it is the saddest bacon on earth

it’s like how anyone who needs you to trust them says “honestly” or “trust me” or “the economy is fine” if the bacon says “thick cut” who are they trying to convince?

if it’s thick I’ll know, I don’t need to pay an extra surcharge to gamble on whether or not we have the same definition of “thick”

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

trumpf

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Me reading nite crew in the morning

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The former president was telling one of his regular stories about a weightlifter woman who failed to break a record when competing against a transitioned woman.

However, this time Trump stopped short of mimicking the woman, which is a visual that has gone viral in the past. He then noted that Melania does not like it.

She says it "doesn't look presidential" when he does the weightlifting motion, according to Trump.
He added that Melania also does not care for when he dances on stage.

Trump's response to her, he said, was that it's much easier to look presidential than it is to do the "shtick" he does when he's on stage.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Bethamphetamine posted:

it's much easier to look presidential than it is to do the "shtick" he does when he's on stage.

god bless trump

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1710754723488252276

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

this is why he's president and she's stuck with "be best"

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Trump F Technology Center

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
can someone explain that trump cable station to me

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

RBC posted:

can someone explain that trump cable station to me

sure, see the gorilla channel doesnt actually exist but trump demanded it so the aides had to make one

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

pure uncut trump: anywhere, anytime

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1710756389591646458

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

If you want a President who leaves 500 MILLION DOLLARS worth of wall materials rusting in the sand...while illegal aliens stampede into your communities…

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Now which president left the wall materials rusting in the sand? Money was allocated for that poo poo before Biden

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

Now which president left the wall materials rusting in the sand? Money was allocated for that poo poo before Biden

biden

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

These lies are the funniest, because his supports buy things, and they know they don't have to show their ID

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
toop

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
soup for my family

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

no true bugs

Bixington
Feb 27, 2011

made me feel all nippley inside my tittychest

skaboomizzy posted:

soup for my family

toop soup by Goya™

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

... My Net Worth is substantially MORE than what is listed on my Financial Statements, ...

yea dude, that's part of the issue lol

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
i am the richest in history

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://twitter.com/Trump_History45/status/1710309137479778557

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
We the People like it when Trump does his little dance, Melanie

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Bixington posted:

toop soup by Goya™

here's a pun for Bixington, who doesn't post often but we all hope that will change

https://twitter.com/ThePunnyWorld/status/1710748268940980630

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

the things I do for you sick people!

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

LegoMan posted:

These lies are the funniest, because his supports buy things, and they know they don't have to show their ID

Think about how crazy what you’re saying actually is. Why would Donald Trump, who was President of the United States, lie? You’re making no sense.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

DoombatINC posted:

cruising C-Frenz under the nome de plume Kirkland Thick

nom de pub

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Filthy Hans posted:

here's a pun for Bixington, who doesn't post often but we all hope that will change

I’ve been dealing with an ant infestation at home

im smashing so many ants I feel like an uncle

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

subtle

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
gosh some bacon sounds good

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Consummate Professional posted:

are you ian miles cheong

Bixington
Feb 27, 2011

made me feel all nippley inside my tittychest

Filthy Hans posted:

tyvm, I enjoy the levity your puns bring

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Donner Kebab

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Consummate Professional posted:

:hf:

Vim Fuego posted:

Donner Kebab

Bixington posted:

tyvm, I enjoy the levity your puns bring

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Ozempic and the upcoming pediatric Ozempic are going to gently caress over several of these no-show high six figure advisory jobs

quote:

Nearly half the members of the U.S. government panel that helps draft dietary guidelines for Americans have ties to the food, pharmaceutical, or weight loss industry, a report released this week revealed.

"Food and pharmaceutical industry actors have historically sought to influence the U.S. Dietary Guidelines for Americans (DGA), and have had financial ties to nutrition experts on the Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee (DGAC), which reviews the latest science on diet, nutrition, and health outcomes to make recommendations for the DGA," states the report, which was authored by researchers at the advocacy group U.S. Right to Know.

"We found that 13 of 20 DGAC members had high-risk, medium-risk, or possible conflicts of interest with industry actors," the authors wrote.

Of these, nine were high- or medium-risk conflicts with companies and industry groups including Coca-Cola, the Nestlé Nutrition Institute, National Dairy Council, Weight Watchers International, Beyond Meat, the California Walnut Commission, the Cranberry Consortium, Smithfield, and the National Egg Board. Big Pharma giants including Pfizer, Abbott, Novo Nordisk, and Eli Lilly are also named in the report.

U.S. Right to Know executive director Gary Ruskin told The Guardian that revelations like those in the report erode consumer confidence in government dietary guidelines.

"Millions of Americans' lives are affected by this report and it's crucial that the report tell the truth to American people and it's not degraded into another sales pitch for Big Food and Big Pharma," Ruskin said.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/FilmUpdates/status/1710407507326140733

I'm down for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

LegoMan posted:

Bought a package of kirkland thick sliced bacon and holy poo poo it is the saddest bacon on earth

really good, like change-your-life, thick bacon is out there but it's extremely expensive, even the cheap good stuff is expensive.

The Whole Foods stores around here that have smokers make some insanely good bacon. Sadly I no longer buy it because it wants to kill me. But that's not the best bacon in town.