Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

AxGrap posted:

Is True Romance the best movie?

no. Big Trouble In Little China

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

holy poo poo

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

jesus christ lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Too Many Birds posted:

not much whats doja cat up with you ha ha

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Can’t help but feel like things could be a lot different in Palestine right now…

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Lux Anima posted:

Also, this trippy cinematic music video is the Doja Cat romance song that put her on a lot of peoples' maps, I feel:

Say So
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pok8H_KF1FA

Was a reeeeeal step up in production quality from the anime-titty-gif background from her mooo! video, to say the least!

this is her only good song. There's a japanese cover of it that owns more though. Also, Tia Tamera and the slowed down version of Boss Bitch.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol at the kanye comparison

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Ate poo poo on my bike in front of some kids but they didn't laugh. :black101:

They didn't ask if I was okay either. :shobon:

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Animal-Mother posted:

Take the W

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Animal-Mother posted:

they're probably loving dorky rear end nerdy kids that had no social skills and didnt know how to react to it lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Tom Tucker posted:

Take the W

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

bebop esq posted:

emfive will be by to tell us if it's trash or alright

no it's good stuff I just personally think truffle flavor is overpowering, I mean I respect all fungi but it's too intense for me

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

bebop esq posted:

emfive will be by to tell us if it's trash or alright

oh wait I didn't see that it was pasta sauce. Well personally I think that's not the best idea for two reasons: the already-mentioned fact that I think truffle flavor is really hard to deal with, and the fact that I think buying tomato sauce unless it's from the King of Italy or something, well that doesn't make sense either.

But please follow your bliss my friends.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Consummate Professional posted:

I saw postal service in 2013 at coachella

holy smokes that was so long ago…

lol i remember when i first heard such great heights when i was like 12 and it blew my mind

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I'm going to make a mother load of pesto tomorrow, I'm going to put sun-dried tomatoes in it along with the nuts garlic leaves etc

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmoa

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Buddykins posted:

lol i remember when i first heard such great heights when i was like 12 and it blew my mind

when I was a youth I used to listen to Queen albums lying on the floor with two cheap speakers tilted and leaning edge-to-edge on each other above my head.

my mom used to call me "The King of Rock"

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

emfive posted:

no it's good stuff I just personally think truffle flavor is overpowering, I mean I respect all fungi but it's too intense for me

mushrooms and actual truffles own what the gently caress m5

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Buddykins posted:

mushrooms and actual truffles own what the gently caress m5

love mushrooms of all kinds, but truffle flavor is extremely intense, that's why people like them

They need to be used in teeny portions

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

emfive posted:

when I was a youth I used to listen to Queen albums lying on the floor with two cheap speakers tilted and leaning edge-to-edge on each other above my head.

my mom used to call me "The King of Rock"

this is a nice 1 cheers king

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

The truffle oil craze of a few years ago, there was almost nothing you could do with that stuff (if you were not really careful) that wouldn't totally ruin something

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

i assume Christoph Waltz is Dr Frankenstein and is madly in love with the Jessica Chastains massive monster mash rear end

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

emfive posted:

The truffle oil craze of a few years ago, there was almost nothing you could do with that stuff (if you were not really careful) that wouldn't totally ruin something

the proverbial shot of baileys for food

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I loving love mushrooms. We have a dish with shimeji, shiitake and eryngii mushrooms and i loving LOVE it

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

mushrooms with pasta own so loving much too

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

give me a good alfredo dish with mushrooms and i'll gently caress you

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Buddykins posted:

mushrooms with pasta own so loving much too

this is true, they can do so many things

also mushrooms and roasted eggplant go together in really good ways, but I like roasted eggplant that's roasted and browned but not liquidy mush, I mean the mush is OK for some things

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0kPHC4rzRc

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

im so loving hungry now drat

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Consummate Professional posted:

no. Big Trouble In Little China

Idk idk it's pretty good

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I'm going to make a southern green bean casserole this fall with toasted shallots on top and little bitty chunks of dried mushroom in the white sauce, it will be epic.

My wife's mom is really old so I don't know if she'll want to do holiday stuff but I would personally drive her a plate of that because she would love it, it's Kentucky food but she knows the good stuff

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

emfive posted:

I'm going to make a southern green bean casserole this fall with toasted shallots on top and little bitty chunks of dried mushroom in the white sauce, it will be epic.

My wife's mom is really old so I don't know if she'll want to do holiday stuff but I would personally drive her a plate of that because she would love it, it's Kentucky food but she knows the good stuff

give me a plate too bitch!!! Im near you!!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

RealityWarCriminal posted:

removing my own mcrib so i can mcsuck my own mcdick

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Buddykins posted:

u tellem bk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Buddykins posted:

hurtling up I35 with a hot plate in the passenger seat