Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Snipe: d2i

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I think they legitimately bought all the racist myths they've been saying about Palestinian people.

This was genuinely a huge win, and saying that Mossad let them do it takes away so much from them.

Yeah, I dont think this is a false flag op. If they wanted to gin up a Hamas attack to justify some kind of massive retaliation they probably could have done something much smaller and still leveled apartment blocks to the applause of the international crowd. It wasnt necessary to have their air of superiority completely shattered on multiple fronts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

oh yeah they'll wild out. when a liberal white woman sees a hijab they immediately turn into a frenchman

lol

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

redneck nazgul posted:

alternatively, since hamas is a democratic organization that holds elections, you can say "democratic group hamas" in the thread title

I have no idea how Hamas works, has Hamas actually held elections since the civil war with Fatah?

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

gradenko_2000 posted:

Another day dawns over Gaza

And it's still Palestinian

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

AnimeIsTrash posted:

s
I think they legitimately bought all the racist myths they've been saying about Palestinian people.

This was genuinely a huge win, and saying that Mossad let them do it takes away so much from them.

yeah its probably less that mosad was lazy and more that they pulled of something incredible and coordinated. they took out two generals in a day for god sake. it must have taken a heroic amount of coordination and secrecy

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

gradenko_2000 posted:

for reference, the US did not "allow" the Tet Offensive to happen

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Not So Fast posted:

I have no idea how Hamas works, has Hamas actually held elections since the civil war with Fatah?

no problem, thread title fixed

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Israel legitimately doesn't need to have one Jewish foot step into Gaza, just do a recruiting drive on the Indian reply guys.

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Gonna go ahead and say hamas probably had some substantial outside help with this, at least as far as training goes, and that may contribute to why israel got caught completely rear end out.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Remember the Sderot police station? This is what it looks like now! Feeling old yet?

https://twitter.com/Marxozoic/status/1710879527075983723?s=20

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Not So Fast posted:

the most recent elections were held in 2021

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Remember the Sderot police station? This is what it looks like now! Feeling old yet?

https://twitter.com/Marxozoic/status/1710879527075983723?s=20

was it really just one guy, who got out

netizen
Jun 25, 2023

Morbus posted:

Gonna go ahead and say hamas probably had some substantial outside help with this, at least as far as training goes, and that may contribute to why israel got caught completely rear end out.

Putin did it?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

i like-a da war

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
https://twitter.com/N12News/status/1710881776661320020

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1710883710948581576

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Morbus posted:

I legit think hamas just opened up a second front for ww3, yeah

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/normfinkelstein/status/1710824365032448376

norm has been on fire lmfao

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

the most recent elections were held in 2021

Those have been indefinitely postponed haven't they, can't imagine there's a great rush on them.

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

https://www.972mag.com/gaza-attack-context-israelis/

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Morbus posted:

Of course they have had substantial outside help. Gaza has been on a total blockade by land and sea for over a decade, so all this military hardware has to get smuggled in through Egyptian tunnels. Despite that they've been slowly and steadily upgrading their material capabilities for years. The ATGM teams during the 2014 war were an unexpected shock that the IDF didn't know how to deal with, and since then they've been able to smuggle in anti-aircraft guns and fpv drones.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I'm gonna be thinking about that "citizen journalists" post a lot in the coming days.

https://twitter.com/cirnosad/status/1710872132404826289?s=20

I'm gonna become an "unleash chiang" guy but for hezbollah

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

from inside the Hamas child hostage camp

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Not So Fast posted:

Those have been indefinitely postponed haven't they, can't imagine there's a great rush on them.

I mean it's wikipedia but wikipedia has election returns

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

kids don't get any tablet time until they hit a finger roll

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

just...lmao

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://x.com/rcmpgrcpolice/status/1710757899637571637?s=20

RCMP is on the case

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

if hamas did take children hostage, they have my unconditional support in doing so

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

norm keeps winning and losers keep losing.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
the children were taken hostage and given plates of nuggies, capri sun, and allowed to watch bilibili for an extra hour

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

hezbolah claiming resppnsibility for shelling israeli border in warning salvo

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I would simply not put children inside an active warzone

Ah poo poo, wait, Russia tried that and they were accused of genocide for doing it

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Atrocious Joe posted:

some rockets got fired from Lebanon into Israel and Israel responded with artillery

probably some smaller factions getting rockets off in solidarity, this has happened during the past few times militants in Gaza have taken action against Israel

lol I'm a loving idiot and it was Hezbollah

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

only russia could teach hamas that drones dropping grenades on tanks works

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

smarxist posted:

the children were taken hostage and given plates of nuggies, capri sun, and allowed to watch bilibili for an extra hour

No...NO!!

Morbus
May 18, 2004

guys all the children i've been holding hostage are taking me hostage can u believe this barbarism

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

chadbollah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Morbus posted:

guys all the children i've been holding hostage are taking me hostage can u believe this barbarism

coming soon to a theater near you