Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
doesn't kyle rittenhouse know two wrongs don't make a right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

magiccarpet posted:

it really is some red dawn poo poo

I also enjoyed the mad max dirt bike brigades

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Al! posted:

hes taking it bold new directions imo

I just don't understand modern art

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Good news for people seeking information about oppressed minorities throughout human history - There have been plenty of minorities oppressed through out human history. Some of them did not stoop to the level of murdering even the dumbest and naive ravers.

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

:spooky:
Screaming is the only useful thing that we can do.

https://x.com/SkyNews/status/1710995884995997887?s=20

"Enough!".

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
has there been a single person on western media that has at least been somewhat sympathetic to the idea that maybe the palestinian people were getting a raw deal before this?

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

fizzy posted:

Good news for people seeking information about oppressed minorities throughout human history - There have been plenty of minorities oppressed through out human history. Some of them did not stoop to the level of murdering even the dumbest and naive ravers.

it took every ounce of effort for me to not reply to that post and get myself banned

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Al! posted:

has there been a single person on western media that has at least been somewhat sympathetic to the idea that maybe the palestinian people were getting a raw deal before this?

Not on the major cable networks.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Cpt_Obvious posted:

This poo poo is crazy but let's keep in mind that even soldiers are just brainwashed conscripts.

lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

smoobles posted:

it took every ounce of effort for me to not reply to that post and get myself banned

masterful trolling via having abhorrent takes

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

You can choose not to be a member of the IDF or any other colonial force.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Two wrongs don't make a right
But three lefts do

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bad news for Israeli police and Shin Bet - Israeli police named another four officers killed during fighting with Hamas terrorists in southern Israel, and the Shin Bet, meanwhile, named five members and veterans killed during the Hamas attack.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/police-name-another-4-officers-killed-in-clashes-with-hamas-terrorists/

Police name another 4 officers killed in clashes with Hamas terrorists
By Emanuel Fabian
Today, 5:17 pm

Police name another four officers killed during fighting with Hamas terrorists in southern Israel:

Superintendent Vadim Blich, a commander in the coordination of enforcement operations unit;

Chief Inspector Stas Shainkman, a member of the Yamam counter-terror unit;

Sergeant Major Denis Belkin, a patrolman at the Sderot station; and

First Sergeant Dvora Avraham, a patrolwoman at the Ofakim station

The Shin Bet, meanwhile, names five members and veterans killed during the Hamas attack.

Yossi Tahar, 39, Maor Shalom 46, and Amir Wax, 48, were killed when Hamas terrorists attacked southern towns; and

Ili Nahman, 23, and Ido Edri, 24, were killed when terrorists attacked an outdoor rave near Re’im.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

feeling really bad for the people who at the height of the iraq war decided to move to israel and have a bunch of children for some reason

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

AnimeIsTrash posted:

You can choose not to be a member of the IDF or any other colonial force.

legit q, what happens to Israeli objectors?

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS

Fellatio del Toro posted:

hearing widespread disturbing reports that many israelis were unable to barricade themselves inside their homes because the invaders somehow had keys

rough chuckle.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Is there a socially acceptable venue to ask why I'm supposed to give a gently caress about the country that deliberately killed Major Hess-Von Krudener? Or Americans the country that sunk the Liberty? Or Brits the country that blew up the King David?

Why am I, personally, supposed to like or give a gently caress about Israel?

e: What I mean is, yes realpolitik, control of Suez, unsinkable aircraft carrier, but that government policy would continue regardless of my support. Why am I supposed to feel some sort of kinship here?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
unyielding support for the british in putting down its colonial rebellion in the new world

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Gunshow Poophole posted:

they go to prison

the person who runs a taylor swift account refused to join the idf and got sent to jail for a year

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Gunshow Poophole posted:

they spend a year or two in jail instead of a year or two perforating babies

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Basically 80% of the videos on twitter are fake. What a friggin cesspool.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

RealityWarCriminal posted:

unyielding support for the british in putting down its colonial rebellion in the new world

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/VideoCardz/status/1710958581703475384?t=AoF3Mhbs-qKJgK0TH8Ziyg&s=19

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Reason to scream DTI from the rooftops number twelve million:-

https://twitter.com/hakicat/status/1656064666831933441?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Gunshow Poophole posted:

they should just pretend to be a heredi.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

AnimeIsTrash posted:

they go to prison

the person who runs a taylor swift account refused to join the idf and got sent to jail for a year

jeez
I imagine they are then subject to ongoing social pariah status if they for some reason choose to stay in the country

d2i

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sad news for Israelis currently being held captive in Gaza - Israel’s Government Press Office confirms that at least 100 Israelis are currently being held captive in Gaza.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/government-confirms-at-least-100-israelis-held-captive-in-gaza/

Government confirms at least 100 Israelis held captive in Gaza
Today, 5:06 pm

Israel’s Government Press Office confirms that at least 100 Israelis are currently being held captive in Gaza.

Posting an infographic on its Facebook page, GPO writes that “100+ kidnapped, 2,000+ injured, 600+ murdered.”

Until now Israel has refused to confirm the number of civilians or soldiers being held hostage. Media reports have suggested that at least 170 may be being held captive in Gaza.

a racist pole
May 16, 2015

Al! posted:

Sky News had one on just to tell him how reasonable the questions they asked an Israeli propagandist were

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/abc7newsbayarea/status/1710894094023582037?s=20

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

completely number brained

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

drat Kathy Hochul sucks poo poo, bring back Italian nipple ring guy

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

fizzy posted:

yeah the naive rave go-ers next to an open air prison dnd is something else

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

What's up with the ultra Orthodox Jews not having to serve in the military despite pushing for Zionist expansion?

Honestly, none of this poo poo makes sense to me. Why didn't Israel just develop along the lines of Hapsburg Galicia, with spoken Yiddish, mostly secular society etc. instead of this ersatz "Hebrew" culture?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

One of the cool things about isreali society is this giant bloc of fundies who are the most bloodthirsty reactionaries and empower the most bloodthirsty political leaders and they keep having a million kids who don't have to serve in the army lol

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Dokapon Findom posted:

Darude vs. Goliath

:chanpop:

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

mcmagic posted:

Basically 80% of the videos on twitter are fake. What a friggin cesspool.

Gotta get that ad $$$

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Cpt_Obvious posted:

This poo poo is crazy but let's keep in mind that even soldiers are just brainwashed conscripts.

It's not THAT difficult to dodge the draft, and if you're afraid of getting disowned by your parents or something, it's also not that hard to avoid being a combatant and you have to TRY to be a serious intelligence guy or something. Just land one of those bureaucratic office jobs where you just make a bunch of bullshit phone calls and paperwork instead if actually meaningfully contributing and sit on your rear end until you're free.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

mcmagic posted:

One of the cool things about isreali society is this giant bloc of fundies who are the most bloodthirsty reactionaries and empower the most bloodthirsty political leaders and they keep having a million kids who don't have to serve in the army lol

this is all liberal societies op

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

speng looking around nervously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Zodium posted:

speng looking around nervously

lmao