Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

all the western political parties are two cheeks of the same rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
gul sukkot

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mcmagic posted:

jew Halloween is in march my dude. Sukkot is so weird that you can't really compare it to the secular holiday... I guess Arbor day?

trump wouldnt care, its october when halloween happens

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

i think frosted flake writes speeches for palestinian islamic jihad

quote:

BREAKING: Ziad Al-Nakhaleh, Secretary-General of PIJ in his first speech since the start of the Al-Aqsa Flood battle:

These are days of honor and glory on the borders of Palestine from Gaza and the West Bank, a radiant page with the brightest image of unity and integration between the resistance forces.

Our people look at you everywhere they are with pride, just as our nation looks at us with hope and certainty of victory.

The Al-Aqsa Flood operation revealed the weakness of the enemy and struck them with hysteria and paralysis.

It has become clear that the enemy is breakable. In fact, it broke down and sought help from its first hours with its ally, America, the head of evil in the world.

We are not fighting a battle like any other previous battle. Bless this fight and bless your courage.

In the most difficult circumstances, you occupied the world and were its top news because you possessed the will, humiliating the heavily armed enemy, America, and the equations of unjust power.

Gaza today, with its heroic fighters, speaks its word and summarizing all Palestinian will and all the will of the free people in the world.

Gaza today confirms that this is the extent of our jihad and our fighting, which sees no separation between Gaza and Al-Quds, or between Gaza and Jenin.

The Islamic Jihad Movement has more than 30 prisoners so far, and they will not return to their homes until all of our prisoners are liberated without exception.

The battles that took place along the settlements, the raids on the camps, the capture of soldiers, and the abandonment of weapons are clear evidence that their army is weaker than many in the world believe.

The enemy tries to restore morale by destroying Gaza's homes and buildings and killing civilians, but the coming days will shatter this illusion and this madness.

The enemy foolishly believes that after the defeat and humiliation it suffered, it can, by demolishing and destroying homes and bombing buildings and civilians with American cover, break the will of our people and the will of its fighters.

The enemy government must surrender to this fact and the shortest way to avoid losing additional numbers of prisoners and dead is to admit defeat.

Victory is but an hour's patience. We will fight. We will continue to fight. With our will and sacrifices, we will change the equations.

We must all fight as one united front and one resistance until victory.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

all the western political parties are two cheeks of the same rear end

ever seen an rear end with more than two cheeks?

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

speng31b posted:

total recall extended cut

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/PotentialTutor/status/1711047664568017244

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
https://twitter.com/Gritty20202/status/1710756849849422034

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

speng31b posted:

in my head this is playing out like the pippen joke from three stooges

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

these two couples are newly weds from toronto, one works for CATO, while the other is the speechwriter for the secretary-general of the palestinian islamic jihad! how are they gonna manage THIS relationship?! find out sundays on CBC!

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

mcmagic posted:

jew Halloween is in march my dude. Sukkot is so weird that you can't really compare it to the secular holiday... I guess Arbor day?

arby's day

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Holy crap I.was.just watching youtube and the ad I got was a fascist promise from.the State of Isreal to kill any who seek to harm it. They worked fast to get that out

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

never knew this about W

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

the big lesson i took from the western left is that no matter what you do Israel and its stooges are going to destroy you so just go full blast DTI its the same end result theyre gonna call you anti-semitic either ways so stand up for whats right and gently caress the haters

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

the bitcoin of weed posted:

what are they even gonna do with it, start bombing settlements? israel has plenty of planes already and they're specifically only bombing gaza

Is probably trying to act like a deterrent to Hezbollah

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

I think he’s confusing Palestine with Pakistan lmfao

sum
Nov 15, 2010

Good primer for anyone who needs it 👇 :)
https://twitter.com/d_foubert/status/1710707996806779137/photo/1

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

they're also responsible for gamergate

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Al-Saqr posted:

the big lesson i took from the western left is that no matter what you do Israel and its stooges are going to destroy you so just go full blast DTI its the same end result theyre gonna call you anti-semitic either ways so stand up for whats right and gently caress the haters

yup

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lowtax was palestinian

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

lowtax was palestinian

concerning...

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

im so happy that they never figured out the nationalities of the people who flew into the towers otherwise my childhood wouldve been rough as hell.

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

tristeham posted:

gently caress off

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Palestine pooped in my potato salad

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Al-Saqr posted:

im so happy that they never figured out the nationalities of the people who flew into the towers otherwise my childhood wouldve been rough as hell.

holy gently caress i just remembered the passport at ground zero ahahahahahaha

loving shameless charlatans

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

i like how israel's first recourse to a massive offensive into its own proper territory is to just level city blocks inside Gaza, as if that would help

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

KomradeX posted:

Holy crap I.was.just watching youtube and the ad I got was a fascist promise from.the State of Isreal to kill any who seek to harm it. They worked fast to get that out

Yeah the hasbara campaign feels really strong this time around compared to a couple years ago

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

thank you for supporting palestinians

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Al-Saqr posted:

LOL israel just did a giant car chase against a militant driving a car killing him but then they found out the driver was an israeli settler lol

https://twitter.com/AJArabic/status/1711011060784775497?s=20

cop rear end army lmao

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
https://twitter.com/me_observer_/status/1711047060453982688?s=46

lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Israeli's have gone mad

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

cute little preview of what could happen here in a civil war scenario lol

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

hamas has to capture all the ground objectives before they can move onto the carrier to plant the final bomb.

they'll know when its time when the theme song kicks in.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

heres your heavily armed, self-protection-at-all-costs society at work

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

Nonsense posted:

Israeli's have gone mad

always have been

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Fellatio del Toro posted:

hearing widespread disturbing reports that many israelis were unable to barricade themselves inside their homes because the invaders somehow had keys

lmao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

giving everyone a gun and telling them there are infiltrators everywhere was a genius idea

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Al! posted:

cute little preview of what could happen here in a civil war scenario lol

so i keep hearing people talking about a civil war once this is over but like how likely is that actually? i'm a dumb idiot when it comes to most things but especially intra israeli tensions

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

giving everyone a gun and telling them there are infiltrators everywhere was a genius idea

thats what im saying lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

smarxist posted:

hamas functions on ork rules from warhams

The controls on the motor paragliders are just crayon scribbles on cardboard. But they work through sheer collective willpower.