Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Paqui pulled all their one chip challenge things from shelves because some kid ate one and died recently but it's impossible for capsaicin to kill you unless you're like deadly allergic to nightshades like tomatoes, peppers, and potatoes.

ap article posted:

Wolobah’s family has blamed the One Chip Challege for the teen’s death.

The challenge calls for participants to eat an eponymously named chip and then see how long they can go without consuming other food and water. The family has declined interview requests.

huh wonder what's worse, spicy food or not drinking anything for as long as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

neutral milf hotel posted:

I've said this many times but if I had access to a time machine I'd go way back to the first stupid fish that tried to walk on land and squish that fucker

more will take its place. it's futile.

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

the milk machine posted:

pooky post your garbage in the israel palestine threads

no please don't that's a good thread

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

we know what wypipo are saying on social media but too scared to say it to anybody's face, as evidenced by their phone videos

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

kaleedity posted:

huh wonder what's worse, spicy food or not drinking anything for as long as possible.

https://twitter.com/theonion/status/1354082177194012678?s=46

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

SomethingBeautiful posted:

noted

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lol I had no idea it was that big, excellent

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/SpeakerMcCarthy/status/1711043951723974776

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

Louisgod posted:

the anti-palestinian pro-christian poo poo drives me loving insane

https://twitter.com/DeSantisWarRoom/status/1711073706057859505

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

When did fundamentalist Christians stop hating Jewish people though,I thought that was part of their whole schtick

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

SomethingBeautiful posted:

yeah that's a bad idea lol

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

the milk machine posted:

pooky post your garbage in the israel palestine threads or really just anywhere else or in the alternative just don't

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

lmao at wording this like we need a draft too

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Inspector Hound posted:

When did fundamentalist Christians stop hating Jewish people though

It’s not that they don’t hate them, they just prefer them to go back to Israel and blow up more Muslims.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/GaryPetersonUSA/status/1665680887407583232

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Watch Biden start a loving war

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

angerbot posted:

I grew some ghost peppers a while back, still have some dehydrated and frozen ones. I put some in fish sauce once as a dipping sauce, nam prik pla or whatever. It was astonishingly good but also very very spicy.

My favorite ones I grew this year were Fatalii peppers, which are slightly hotter than habaneros but really fruity with a slight citrus smell.

Made some amazing pepper jelly with a few back in August

The plant is absolutely loaded right now but they aren't ripe.

I think I'm going to just grow those next year since they're super prolific and right at the upper limit of what I can handle. They seem to only burn for like 5 minutes.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Inspector Hound posted:

When did fundamentalist Christians stop hating Jewish people though,I thought that was part of their whole schtick

they just hate brown people more and also the whole Jesus comes back prophecies wrt the jews

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Trump did a whole Truth on saying American Jews not voting for him were destroying America and Israel. It’s part of insane Orthodox Zionist poo poo that Jews need to be devoted to Israel or are seen as bad. See Ben Shapiro with Sanders.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1711065933408575617

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

fake news. this man is not speaker

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Inspector Hound posted:

American Christian interest in Israel is literally to accelerate the end of the world OP

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

Bethamphetamine posted:

Watch Biden start a loving war

:yooge: SLEEPY JOE JUST DOESNT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO FINISH THE JOB, HE CANT HACK IT, SO SAD FOR THIS GREAT NATION

the attacks write themselves

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Consummate Professional posted:

lmao at wording this like we need a draft too

He doesn't have friends

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

I don't think I've seen this gimmick account before

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/_waleedshahid/status/1711072629661045022?s=20

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

DrPossum posted:

I don't think I've seen this gimmick account before

i enjoy the photos of himself with kyle rittenhouse

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Inspector Hound posted:

they still hate them, but love the idea of Jesus killing them all when he returns

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/TrumpDailyPosts/status/1711066488462016933

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

That's a really weird first sentence.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

wow!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

CaptainBeefart posted:

That's a really weird first sentence.

he wants a draft here. he's completely done, he has literally no place even opening his goddamn mouth at this point

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Thinking about it, Shapiro citing Great Replacement being a thing sounds moronic (because people mean THE JEWS when it comes to who is orchestrating it) but it wouldn’t surprise me if he threw breadcrumbs to Neo-Nazis to make things more unwelcoming so he can advertise how going back to Israel is the only choice.

You see this in cult circles where they make folks feel unwelcome elsewhere so they go with them.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I hope the rapture occurs but only some weird Christian offshoot, like some obscure Mennonite sect, are beamed up to heaven instead of the evangelicals.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Lpzie posted:

more will take its place. it's futile.

I'm dedicated enough to stay in that swamp as long as it takes

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

neutral milf hotel posted:

I hope the rapture occurs but only some weird Christian offshoot, like some obscure Mennonite sect, are beamed up to heaven instead of the evangelicals.

This but the Mormons.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Thank you for correcting the source you told us to follow for info, Elon. Elom, you are the only objective, unbiased source of news I trust

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1711093064490476026

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

DesertIslandHermit posted:

This but the Mormons.

heaven is nonstop 24/7 Mormon marinating while white Jesus gently rocks the heavenly mattress