Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Resistance News Network posted:

🟢 Martyr Izz El-Din Al-Qassam Brigades:

Al-Qassam Brigades is bombing the zionist "Ben Gurion Airport" with a missile barrage in response to the continuing crimes and targeting of civilian homes.
(from t.me/PalestineResist/13725, via tgsa)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

quote:

Martyr Izz El-Din Al-Qassam Brigades spokesman, Abu Obeida:

O sons of our people and our nation, with Allah's support and backing, the battle of the Al-Aqsa Flood continues in all its vigor, with appreciation and success to our fighters in all combat axes.

Our fighters were able to reach the south of Asqalan.

During the hours of Sunday, our fighters were able to reach "Mefika'im" and engaged in fierce clashes that led to a large number of deaths and injuries to enemy forces.

Our forces are still present and are managing the fight in the "Miflasim" area. Our fighters were also able to withdraw from the "Oren" base after completing their mission and inflicting heavy casualties on enemy forces

We announce that a group of fighters was able to take a large group of enemy prisoners and deliver them to Gaza today.

The enemy killed a number of its soldiers after they were captured by Al-Qassam fighters.

We documented the enemy’s killing of its prisoners after they were detained by the resistance.

Our fighters returned to Gaza safely and were replaced with new fighters and supplied with weapons.

Hamas spokesman saying Israel killed some of the captured IOF soldiers

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Honky Mao posted:

Panic! at the Apartheid Rave

Lmfao

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/swiss_un/status/1711119075533815944

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

deathbysnusnu posted:

If i had to pick a group whose fate i cared least about it would be a raver crowd attending an apartheid music fest for the gram. Never thought someone could beat the titanic sub people for the title but here we are.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

That's one way for Bibi to consolidate power from the settler parties.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

wow....

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Here we go

https://twitter.com/Faytuks/status/1711120466709012545

https://www.wsj.com/world/middle-east/iran-israel-hamas-strike-planning-bbe07b25

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Atrocious Joe posted:

*Azov Battalion members are furiously taking notes*

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

ahahaha

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

*Colin Powell waving vial of 'Yellowcake Uranium*

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

war baby lets go come on its war time awooo war

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Iran will likely be bombed soon.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Too Many Birds posted:

war baby lets go come on its war time awooo war

finally war is good again

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Grimson posted:

i cant remember if i saw this here in one of the past like 50 pages or if it was just on twitter but this made me chuckle a lil

daily mails front page today is a damsel in distress story about noa argamani who was taken hostage during the attack on the festival and is in gaza now drinking water in a palestinian home

and someone found her instagram where she very happy showing off her idf uniform

won't someone think of this soldier being held captive in the prison she helps maintain????

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

hillary seething rn

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

qasem soleimani is smiling at me, occupier. can you say the same?

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Honky Mao posted:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

qasem soleimani is smiling at me, occupier. can you say the same?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Nonsense posted:

Iran will likely be bombed soon.

*John McCain voice to the tune of "Barbara Ann"* Bomb, bomb Iran!

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Remember when Israel did a massive drone attack on Iran in January with no repercussions lol

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

I can't imagine Israel is ready to start a war with Iran. Maybe stupid enough to do it, but not ready.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Death By The Blues posted:

Remember when Israel did a massive drone attack on Iran in January with no repercussions lol

none you say?

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

wild that cnn allowed this https://twitter.com/davidrkadler/status/1711103806002377167?s=46&t=kgTaX1tYWghEHRRIv1TWCg

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
I think they might. I doubt that they are anywhere close to a rational space right now.

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/Noahpinion/status/1711114914809668074

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

remember when this happened

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
I can see why from an Iranian government perspective they would do this, the country is divided, the economy is poo poo and water shortages are loving up a lot of places. They need something to unite and distract from their own internal divisions and well regardless of what you think of the government you probably hate Israel.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

congratulations to dr. cornel west for winning gaza's electoral votes

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

Atrocious Joe posted:

:dafuq:

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

I can see why from an Iranian government perspective they would do this, the country is divided, the economy is poo poo and water shortages are loving up a lot of places. They need something to unite and distract from their own internal divisions and well regardless of what you think of the government you probably hate Israel.

It's also really good timing. America is pretty much tapped out on high end military goodies with ukraine and there's not going to be a speaker of the house for the foreseeable future so we're not gonna be quick to the draw if we want to intervene. China probably pretty stoked that theyre gonna finish reunification way ahead of schedule.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

there isn’t a :thunk: big enough

https://x.com/wsj/status/1711120355585089821?s=46

anyway, get ready for ww3

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Going off tonight

https://twitter.com/Osinttechnical/status/1711124088532451687

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1711123455360323887

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

They're really going with this angle huh. Of course.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Pf. Hikikomoriarty posted:

the wizards at disney figured out you can turn any funny guy into a badass, since then every military in the west is doing the same thing

I wish they hadn’t

It’s getting weird :/

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Iran surely understands they must act now or never

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

there's no actual description of this in the article, they repeatedly say that "senior Hamas and Hezbollah members said Iran did it" and then never name them or quote them more directly. the only actual named one says that Hamas did it themselves

quote:

Asked about the meetings, Mahmoud Mirdawi, a senior Hamas official, said the group planned the attacks on its own. “This is a Palestinian and Hamas decision,” he said.

very weak stuff lol

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

very surprised they aired this, drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

> Here today, we have a comprador to give us his view.
> Er... no I am not a comprador, you may have been confused. ANYWAY,

lmao major fuckup guys