Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.

My solution to the frozen Korean war? Simple, we create a West Korea and an East Korea to join North Korea and South Korea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
shared on instagram, not twitter

Only registered members can see post attachments!

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

I love how his plan is for gaza to still be a tiny prison but also he plans on completely ejecting all settlers in the west bank. Just totally incoherent.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

lol I should mention that the Israeli artillery arm was severely atrophied even in 1973 because Golda Meir and Moshe Dayan were enamoured with fighter bombers and the worldwide fame IDF close air support had won in ‘67 (after an “unprovoked surprise attack / full scale invasion / war of aggression” where they bombed the Egyptian and Syrian air forces on the ground).

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Echo Chamber posted:

DIDN'T MENTION ISRAEL ONCE!

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Echo Chamber posted:

this is pretty good for a gov rep and shes probably going to get primaried if not expelled

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

:w00t:

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

lmao come on

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://twitter.com/nannburke/status/1711063866459685286

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

cnns gone woke.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

farheed trying to redirect the conversation back to hamas bad is so loving funny

PoundSand
Jul 30, 2021

Also proficient with kites
I mean the map is unlabeled who's to say who gets which color.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
there's nothiing you can say about noah smith that's funnier than how he looks

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

for all of you waiting on baited breath for the Mennonite Central Committee to weigh in:

https://twitter.com/CarlBeijer/status/1711068515455627398

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

HallelujahLee posted:

i still dont think iran had much if anything to do with this

that article seems worthless in terms of actual evidence

It's not worthless it's one of a thousand pieces trying to drive a narrative.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

30.5 Days posted:

lmao come on

no one??

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Echo Chamber posted:

shes right

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Gaza is being assaulted.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

sullat posted:

It's not worthless it's one of a thousand pieces trying to drive a narrative.

fair point

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.

and what he looks like actually

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

Lpzie posted:

cnns gone woke.

indeed

https://twitter.com/hzomlot/status/1710750718024409484

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

webcams for christ posted:

for all of you waiting on baited breath for the Mennonite Central Committee to weigh in:

https://twitter.com/CarlBeijer/status/1711068515455627398

the Mennonite church in the US is in the process of schisming right now over the younger membership - who are an increasingly large percentage of the total - taking the wider organization on a hard left turn, particularly on issues of gender and sexuality but also on issues like this

a bunch of more traditionalist congregations have already left, along with tens of thousands of members, which has actually accelerated the church's political shift because the ones remaining are the ones who are okay with gay people and Palestinian solidarity

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1711079215037055206

lmao

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

smarxist posted:

free al saqr, actually, promote him to admin for the duration of the third intifada, thank you.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

!?!?!?!?!?!?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lol the noah smith that writes about geopolitics is a troll and the noah smith that talks about video games is a chad. the cspam v. imp zone dichotomy

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

wish he had pinned her to condemn israel bombing the apartment complexes, her show would have been canceled before midnight

PoundSand
Jul 30, 2021

Also proficient with kites

It is officially mandated to have an Israel flag behind your facebook profile picture and a Israel flag emoji next to your twitter handle. So let it be written, so let it be done.

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

very brave. you love to see actual empathy.

https://twitter.com/tamars/status/1710964645425467880

Mister Bates posted:

the Mennonite church in the US is in the process of schisming right now over the younger membership - who are an increasingly large percentage of the total - taking the wider organization on a hard left turn, particularly on issues of gender and sexuality but also on issues like this

a bunch of more traditionalist congregations have already left, along with tens of thousands of members, which has actually accelerated the church's political shift because the ones remaining are the ones who are okay with gay people and Palestinian solidarity

hell yeah.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

new passover mythos being forged around cruise missile strikes

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The big looming question hanging over all of this is how this could even happen at all, and the obvious answer is that it happened because Israel got too complacent. It's likely that Israeli intelligence DID receive forewarning about the operation, but dismissed them after underestimating Hamas's capabilities and assuming they couldn't breach the border wall. Not only did they breach the fences in several places, they flew over the border wall and BLEW UP THEIR TANK!

The Israelis over-automated their defenses around the Gaza border zone to the point there was practically no mass of manpower to stop any incursion. Instead they set up a bunch of outposts with a single elevated remote-controlled machinegun, and Hamas disabled those with drones too. Without those guns and obvservation posts the IDF was completely blind in the No Man's Land, with no way to shoot at anybody coming into the country. Once the infiltrators got past those defenses the interior of Israel is totally hollow, with nothing to stop them other than beat cops. The IDF meanwhile has been sluggish to respond because they're over-deployed in the West Bank doing police actions, and can only draw down commitments there in case of a spontaneous uprising.

It's unquestionable that Hamas has already achieved an overwhelming victory by spreading so much chaos throughout southern Israel. The Israelis tried to do capital-intensive colonialism on a prison population of 2 million people, and their fancy doo dads got blown up with drones bought off the Ali Baba store. Before this attack Gaza was set on a certain path of being environmentally uninhabitable until it would be ethnically cleansed and annexed by Israel as one big superfund site. Now because of this operation, it's apparent that the settler-colonial project of Israel is unsustainable. It will demand too much from Israelis to maintain the current conditions of occupation, after Israelis have already grown soft and fat off of being lifted up into the imperial core.

Israelis are now committed to the thought that they can achieve revenge, but this purely reactionary stance WILL make the Israelis make even more mistakes, trigger a wider war in the region, and leave them in a situation where they have no choice but to re-negotiate their position with Gaza if not all of Palestine. It's ultimately impossible to maintain vulgar colonialism over a native population full of vitality and desperate to maintain their dignity. These chickens all came home to roost for Europe and North America during the cold war, and now reality is asserting itself in Israel.

May the Axis of Resistance bring justice to the perfumed heads of their oppressors. DTI.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/safiyaaaay/status/1710793974615523369

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

thats Sean McElway or whatever that fuckin loaers name was, you can't fool me

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

lol amanpour is such a turd

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

RC Cola posted:

someone lost their job over this

unrelated someone was witnessed paragliding away from CNN studios earlier today

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

DrPossum posted:

unrelated someone was witnessed paragliding away from CNN studios earlier today

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Grimson posted:

i cant remember if i saw this here in one of the past like 50 pages or if it was just on twitter but this made me chuckle a lil

daily mails front page today is a damsel in distress story about noa argamani who was taken hostage during the attack on the festival and is in gaza now drinking water in a palestinian home

and someone found her instagram where she very happy showing off her idf uniform

Lmao owned

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

Mister Bates posted:

Yeah it rules. A whole bunch of people are just looking at the blatant apartheid and saying "no, we won't support that, get lost"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

brb, reshooting the kylie jenner Pepsi commercial.