Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

the milk machine posted:

what band was it

100 gecs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

good for him, enjoy your twilight years

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

webcams for christ posted:

for all of you waiting on baited breath for the Mennonite Central Committee to weigh in:

https://twitter.com/CarlBeijer/status/1711068515455627398

I was, kinda! Thank you!

Mister Bates posted:

the Mennonite church in the US is in the process of schisming right now over the younger membership - who are an increasingly large percentage of the total - taking the wider organization on a hard left turn, particularly on issues of gender and sexuality but also on issues like this

a bunch of more traditionalist congregations have already left, along with tens of thousands of members, which has actually accelerated the church's political shift because the ones remaining are the ones who are okay with gay people and Palestinian solidarity

I haven't followed Mennonite church politics in some time but this isn't at all surprising, it's been a long time coming. (And it's good news)

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
maybe joe biden is a big matisyahu fan

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

mags posted:

that’s because d&d is racist shithole much like Israel and America

and thats all there is to it

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

colonizing comically

oh you bought this house?
throw it in the trash
we'll do it live

Morbus
May 18, 2004

the milk machine posted:

what band was it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGIKctW0oK4

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Hammerstein posted:

Cause most of them are conscripted kids, who see the service as a necessary annoyance, while counting the days til their term ends and they can get back to their lives. Their main expertise is bullying unarmed civilians and setting up chairs for a watch-along when the IDF is bombing Gaza.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

That guy is still upset over his red stapler let it go dude

dieselfruit
Feb 21, 2013

brandon took the grill pill, gotta respect that

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Nonsense posted:

ravers got owned hard when the invasion occurred.

somebody check on poppers, please.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

i can't stop thinking about the apartheid rave

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/amyspitalnick/status/1711075037728379020

Epigenetic trauma! We're bringing back all the hits from the Ukraine thread

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

webcams for christ posted:

very brave. you love to see actual empathy.

https://twitter.com/tamars/status/1710964645425467880

hell yeah.

lmao I watched this interview on BBC and for some reason they didn't air that part...

speng31b
May 8, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/amyspitalnick/status/1711075037728379020

Epigenetic trauma! We're bringing back all the hits from the Ukraine thread

o____o

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

the bitcoin of weed posted:

Apparently the organizers kept it secret where the rave was going to happen until the day-of

Imagine being in a bus excited to take drugs & get laid and you see the border wall emerge from the distance lmao, I'd be terrified

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

lmao

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Neurolimal posted:

Apparently the organizers kept it secret where the rave was going to happen until the day-of

Imagine being in a bus excited to take drugs & get laid and you see the border wall emerge from the distance lmao, I'd be terrified

Id never be caught spending one red cent in an apartheid state so that's difficult for me to imagine.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

yah same

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

going to a rave next to the largest open-air prison in the world

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

FormaldehydeSon posted:

lmao I watched this interview on BBC and for some reason they didn't air that part...

Cutting that out is pretty disgusting

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

yeah i wouldnt visit israel to begin with much less literal occupied land near an open air prison

speng31b
May 8, 2010

paul_soccer12 posted:

Cutting that out is pretty disgusting

are you saying the British broadcasting corporation is.....wait....

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

its a bit on the nose for hamas to bust out of the most sophisticated concentration camp ever concieved and there to be a loving party right outside the wall lol

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Did Hamas supersoldiers actually paraglide in and kill everyone at the rave that's insane. There's no way that's real

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Homeless Friend posted:

its a bit on the nose for hamas to bust out of the most sophisticated concentration camp ever concieved and there to be a loving party right outside the wall lol

They probably heard the trance beats while they were paragliding in like their WWE intro music

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007

the milk machine posted:

what band was it

violent femmes, Joe loves those sick acoustic bass lines

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Honky Mao posted:

Did Hamas supersoldiers actually paraglide in and kill everyone at the rave that's insane. There's no way that's real

it's real

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Neurolimal posted:

it was 3 miles from the fence. you could wander over to it and still hear the music

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Homeless Friend posted:

lol

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

The Voice of Labor posted:

israel still exists and america still has nukes. I'm disappointed, but at least gbs doesn't have an israel thread anymore

that guy who posted the racist rant against arabs got a ban+30 too

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Nonsense posted:

American settlers flee in terror. Israel cannot protect them from their criminality any longer

https://twitter.com/PalHighlight/status/1710950481843961890

https://x.com/_imwhatilike/status/1710723371376296210?s=20

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Homeless Friend posted:

we really live in wacky times

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lol what a retard

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Homeless Friend posted:

Andy Dufresne emerging from the poo poo tunnel into a buffalo wild wings bathroom

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

for now i stand for nothing but crystals

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I'm extremely concerned about the well-being of decadent young adults who wanted to enjoy their hedonistic lifestyle in range of a large concentration camp. Quite a tasteful choice really.

Certainly if anything were to happen to any of them the world would be diminished.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol best use of multiple crying-laughing emoji i've ever seen