Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

kidcoelacanth posted:

brutal that wallace couldn't hold onto that. lol larson tho

At least Byron won instead of one of the bottom drivers that Bubba is competing against to get in the round of 8. Bubba just got to win at Talladega again, maybe with another rain checkered flag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

https://twitter.com/NASCAR/status/1707456410991165890?t=hjCnPwHT4sBUNU5nZL90mA&s=19

Howard The Dork
Mar 31, 2004

Look Ma! I caught a Fwaggle!
Oh hell yeah!

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Gunna be hot as poo poo but I'll be watching from the comfort of my air conditioned home.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

OUCH

[the Zane Smith pit]

https://x.com/SamfordSACenter/status/1708175265300439064?s=20

Virgil Vox fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Sep 30, 2023

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

ricky stenhouse is an idiot

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

chamois posted:

Lol ran out of gas with all that blockin

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Denny dragging this race into good status while being a lap down.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Good race, winner I can't be upset with, fantastic finish.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Yeah great last few laps

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

god drat it

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

lol never mind

https://twitter.com/jim_utter/status/1708620743091552546

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

chamois posted:

Did you win a Daytona 500?

Then shut your mouth

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

tater_salad posted:

Did you win a Daytona 500?

Then shut your mouth

I've never been the president but I can tell you many presidents are idiots.

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
What do you know about becoming rich? Have you ever even won Powerball?

380 Cup starts with 3 wins, all of them superspeedways...

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Now Bubba gotta have a good Roval race and also probably hope none of the other bottom 5 win the race...

Secretly hoping Bubba manages to win the championship without winning a race to just piss off all the nascar fans.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

Wait, it's okay to say Bubba is a mediocre driver (at best) now?

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

I've been there for a while - I think he's fine but 23XI can do better (and has by getting Reddick)

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

Can we drag Suarez over there as a fellow failure merchant that is pushed for demographics?

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

I think Suarez is in the same boat but not touching that reason with a ten foot pole.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

mischief posted:

Can we drag Suarez over there as a fellow failure merchant that is pushed for demographics?

What the gently caress, man

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

https://twitter.com/jeff_gluck/status/1708911186732110114

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

What's up nascar thread. Is it just me or are Christopher Bell, Ty Gibbs, Denny Hamlin, Tyler Reddick, Martin Truex Jr, Bubba Wallace, Aric Almirola, Ryan Blaney, Chase Briscoe, Ryan Newman, Todd Gilliland, Chris Buescher, Austin Cindric, Harrison Burton, Joey Logano, Kevin Harvick, Michael McDowell, Brad Keselowski and B.J. McLeod all lovely. I'll take my answer off-air.

seventimessix
Jul 18, 2011
Everyone I like is cool and good and deserves every win they get and everyone I don't like sucks and is cringe.

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal
making the playoffs? fuckin ew, get over urselves

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Hmm... I like this... don't know how I feel about that.

CodFishBalls
Jul 1, 2023

algebra testes posted:

Hmm... I like this... don't know how I feel about that.

I know how I feel about it

a 6pm night race on Sunday?

lol, watching that from home. Especially because I am drat sure traffic and parking will be Kentucky 2011 all over.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Know how I know the schedule is out...
Every track I ever even looked at while driving by is telling me via email.

Reynold
Feb 14, 2012

Suffer not the unclean to live.
Can't wait for NASCAR to spray some stupid poo poo on the track and ruin this oval for Indycar too

bigbillystyle
Nov 11, 2003

We have Drive to Survive at home
Speaking of the schedule I feel like it is not the smartest move to follow up Daytona with Atlanta now that Atlanta is also a plate track. The Shootout, then the Duels, then the 500 and then the next week more of the same poo poo at Atlanta. The drivers are going to be mentally burnt along with the spotter's vocal chords.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Can’t believe we have another year of the Roval

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

I like the roval more than sonoma

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Good winner, bad race.

Though it's hard to say if Bubba would have transferred if he didn't get spun, and enforcing the track limit there because he got hit is garbage.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

he was already down 11 or something before that, he would have needed a miracle to get through

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

is it just me or was it weird when they talked about how ty gibbs dad died after partying while he was running 4th

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

chamois posted:

is it just me or was it weird when they talked about how ty gibbs dad died after partying while he was running 4th

Wow, I missed this. Did they imply it was because of the partying?

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

CBJSprague24 posted:

Wow, I missed this. Did they imply it was because of the partying?

no, but it was just a weird like 90 seconds where allen rattled it off for basically no reason

usually he waits until the last lap

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

iospace posted:

Good winner, bad race.

chamois posted:

Don't start this lovely rumor.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

mischief posted:

Wait, it's okay to say Bubba is a mediocre driver (at best) now?

i mean, being spun out while running 11th and then getting a black flag for "cutting the chicane" isn't really his fault, tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

is he a world beater once in a generation talent? no, but aside from the lack of a win this is his best season so far in almost all categories. He's led more laps this year than in his entire career put together, he's clearly getting better.