Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Poppers posted:

I wouldn’t kill anyone at a rave. Starting to think this forum doesn’t know the first thing about raves…

not even the dude who walks around covered in sweat with no shirt on and then pushes past you to the bar just as the crowd heaves backward, pressing his sweaty naked back against your shirt and leaving you with the smell of drugs coming out of his skin to last the rest of the night?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Peace!

Nonsense has issued a correction as of 17:01 on Oct 9, 2023

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Hatebag posted:

no electricity probably also means no water as the strip gets water from a combination of groundwater and small desalinization plants, both of which require electricity

they cut water as well

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

On point, as always

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

Yes, it was a mistake for Hamas to commit an act of such sickening evil that it would inevitably dominate the news over any Israeli response.

GDI I was gonna SYQ this poo poo heads response!

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL9ELY1xpTA&t=243s

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Hatebag posted:

no electricity probably also means no water as the strip gets water from a combination of groundwater and small desalinization plants, both of which require electricity

Israel ordered the shut off of water to Gaza this morning

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Johnathon Greenblatt is crying on CNN about how dehumanizing Israelis and Zionists in the West led to deaths

He's talking about the need to eradicate the ideology in the US that supports Hamas

The host is saying he's doing a great job fighting hate and extremism

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

FlapYoJacks posted:

GDI I was gonna SYQ this sticking piece of shits response.

I was on the side of Palestine.......... until they came for the ravers, earths most precious resource. now its personal.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

libs are getting what they want

they would be setting up lawn chairs in Sderot if they could

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

ikanreed posted:

Look if you just libbishly accept the crimes of 30 years ago and don't do as many new ones, then peace is possible.

That's not really meant to be snarky, I think that's the sincere attitude of liberals and it's not even entirely wrong.

Forgiveness necessitates sincere atonement

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
They also filled in a bunch of ground water wells with concrete as recently as last week

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

The Visegrad account is ramping up those allegations

they’re facho yes?

Torontos liberal mayor folded to the groups who called a Palestine solidarity march a pro Hamas march. Thank you Olivia Chow, I’m sure they won’t still loving hate your guts and try to replace you with a suburban dipshit as soon as possible

the double insult and outrage of Canadian politicians being made to bend the knee to a country that outright hates us and probably thinks of us as a bunch of [redacted], and of even our tinpot mayors pretending their opinions matter

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Atrocious Joe posted:

Johnathon Greenblatt is crying on CNN about how dehumanizing Israelis and Zionists in the West led to deaths

He's talking about the need to eradicate the ideology in the US that supports Hamas

I cannot stress enough that nobody has yet articulated a reason why I should be personally invested in Zionism.

I know Finkelstein writes about this sort of thing and the messaging that's sold to liberals, but on a fundamental level, why the gently caress should I care about the people who rebelled against Rome and were deported in 70 AD (or more honestly, came from Poland in the 20th century) as opposed to the people that live there now?

Frosted Flake has issued a correction as of 16:41 on Oct 9, 2023

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

HallelujahLee posted:

they cut water as well

welp,

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Atrocious Joe posted:

I was reading their coverage of the rave this morning and they talk about how it was in the "middle of nowhere".

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

FlapYoJacks posted:

GDI I was gonna SYQ this poo poo heads response!

that legit should be a perma ban

what a piece of poo poo

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
e: probably not

ELTON JOHN has issued a correction as of 16:51 on Oct 9, 2023

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Frosted Flake posted:

I cannot stress enough that nobody has yet articulated a reason why I should be personally invested in Zionism.

only democracy in the middle east bad neighborhood most lgbtq country ever miracle of progressivism

(please do no investigate any of these claims)

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

HallelujahLee posted:

what a piece of poo poo

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023
Hearing word that the NYPD came in contact with a powdery substance at the rave site and have completely exhausted the Israeli supply of narcan

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

PhilippAchtel posted:

Forgiveness necessitates sincere atonement

It doesn't really matter whether it's right, because they keep doing the crimes against humanity anyways

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Frosted Flake posted:

stock market investments built off apartheid based MIC

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

HallelujahLee posted:

what a piece of poo poo

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Greenblatt ended his CNN segment calling Palestinian resistance fighters animals and the host agrees there is a bright line between fighters and terrorists

Now Christiane Amanpour is talking about a story of how a IOF unit of women, who were "non-military soldiers, intelligence soldiers" were killed or captured by Hamas

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
non-military soldiers

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
I’m pretty sure the crime was killing 200 civilians in cold blood. The response being the same from Israel doesn’t justify doing the more atrocious act.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

whats going on over there flaps

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Feels Villeneuve posted:

non-military soldiers

weird way to spell coward

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Atrocious Joe posted:

Greenblatt ended his CNN segment calling Palestinian resistance fighters animals and the host agrees there is a bright line between fighters and terrorists

Now Christiane Amanpour is talking about a story of how a IOF unit of women, who were "non-military soldiers, intelligence soldiers" were killed or captured by Hamas

:kstare:

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023
If y'all are syqing other subforums, stop

Its just gonna draw heat on this thread

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

HallelujahLee posted:

whats going on over there flaps

Bad thread in bad forum has bad opinions.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Atrocious Joe posted:

"Non-military soldiers" is some real first world country doublespeak.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

only democracy in the middle east bad neighborhood most lgbtq country ever miracle of progressivism

(please do no investigate any of these claims)

Very curious about the gay marriage claims since Israel only has religious marriage if I remember.

Interfaith marriage is less than 2% and iirc you need a government employed Chief Rabbi to approve for a Jew to marry a Christian. So, I'm straining to see the case for Jewish or non-Jewish gay people to get married unless they're Anglican or something and fall under a church that will sign off on it.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
https://twitter.com/N12News/status/1711404953644806295?t=hrf0-OdQuGnCKJzOhxm9-g&s=19

A Hezbollah operative got killed in Israel's attack in Lebanon.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
In the last week, more Israeli civilians have been killed than civilians in Gaza, and roughly 4/5ths of the casualties were indiscriminate fire on civilians.
It most certainly will end up with a higher proportion of deaths on the Palestinian side soon now that Israel is starting a bombing campaign.

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

ikanreed posted:

"Non-military soldiers" is some real first world country doublespeak.

we are military when we chopper down into villages minigunning down fleeing afghans and non-military when they shoot back

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Atrocious Joe posted:

What the gently caress

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Feels Villeneuve posted:

non-military soldiers

I believe that would be Mossad, if we're taking it at face value. Paramilitaries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Tehran announces it supports the operation instigated by Hamas as self-defense but they deny any involvement.