Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

Bixington posted:

Even if you offer to bring the stone it in for an analysis they said "lol no eat poo poo"
Good luck and hope you don't get to face one of the most painful/common ailments again. gently caress the medical system

Lol, I see you too have passed a stone or two, fellow stoner.

My doc sent mine to be analyzed, and it came back Calcium oxalate. He was like, "yeah, you're hosed. We're going to have a years-long relationship - until I retire and one of those newfangled video game urologists will take over your file."

If it makes you feel any better, they wouldn't let me uber away after the uteroscopy, so my mom had to be there. My mother is the living incarnate of Lucille Bluth. She mocked the size of the stone directly to the urologist. "That little thing kept him down like that? What a pussy!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

JoeBangles posted:

Hear me now and listen to me later.

You don't want to eat spinach meals as you grow older. Sure, those cartoons show Popeye wolfing down the spinach and getting buffed, like Franz here. But reality is different, little man.

That spinach is full of oxalate! You know what that does to a kidney? It makes rock hard, like franz, stones in the kidney that get rando dropped in the ureter when least convenient.

Just a word of advice: don't mess with the spinach, because kidney stones will gently caress

You

Up.

Ah that's why Popeye can take a sock to the gut. He's rock solid there.

Bixington
Feb 27, 2011

made me feel all nippley inside my tittychest

JoeBangles posted:

Tiny pee pee stones

Not me actually but my SO. Who also has a terrible narc mother, thank god I was there instead of that loving ghoul.

This makes me realize that there is a 100% chance that soda and fast food toop has faced the humbling pain and that brings me joy.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

JoeBangles posted:

Lol, I see you too have passed a stone or two, fellow stoner.

My doc sent mine to be analyzed, and it came back Calcium oxalate. He was like, "yeah, you're hosed. We're going to have a years-long relationship - until I retire and one of those newfangled video game urologists will take over your file."

If it makes you feel any better, they wouldn't let me uber away after the uteroscopy, so my mom had to be there. My mother is the living incarnate of Lucille Bluth. She mocked the size of the stone directly to the urologist. "That little thing kept him down like that? What a pussy!"

can't you just chug cranberry juice as your only liquid intake? Drop your body pH to like 5

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/dsamuelsohn/status/1711447607631880590

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

This is why Forbes is always after TRUMP - CHINA OWNS THE “RAG.” They should be forced to sell - ALL PROPAGANDA. Now working with crooked New York A.G., Peekaboo James. Did they tell the judge that Mar-a-Lago is only worth 18,000,000? RIGGED TRIAL!

“The Chinese Communist Party tries to gobble up Forbes media” washingtonexaminer.com/restori

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

“TRUMP: ‘WHEN I WAS YOUR PRESIDENT, WE HAD PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH’”

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

This is why Forbes is always after TRUMP - CHINA OWNS THE “RAG.” They should be forced to sell - ALL PROPAGANDA. Now working with crooked New York A.G., Peekaboo James. Did they tell the judge that Mar-a-Lago is only worth 18,000,000? RIGGED TRIAL!

“The Chinese Communist Party tries to gobble up Forbes media” washingtonexaminer.com/restori

he is still not mad about being left off a list in a magazine

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

“TRUMP FAMOUSLY RECITES ‘THE SNAKE,’ ILLUSTRATING DANGERS OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, HAMAS INCURSION OF ISRAEL, TRUMP SAYING HE'S A SNAKE”

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

emfive posted:

can't you just chug cranberry juice as your only liquid intake? Drop your body pH to like 5

They recommend lemonade and potassium citrate. Wait, let me be more precise. Those are things that reddit recommends. My doc is like, "drink water!" Motherfucker, I drink more water than like 90% of the people on the planet. Maybe the bad stuff is in the water?

And I have hard water (like franz), so it's my low key theory as to why I get the stones.

Just so I'm not leaving poo poo out: I dropped an 8mm stone that got stuck poking my bladder for four months. But it's coop because I avoided the stent. It's not cool because I have a 16mm hanging out that the urologist (specialized sadist) "thinks(!!!!!)" won't cause me problems in this life.

But when libreral Jesus finds out I died with stones in my kidneys... gonna be hell to pay.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

VideoKid posted:

he is still not mad about being left off a list in a magazine

It's the most mad he has ever been. It's hilarious.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

SPONSORED TROOF

{lazer guided slingshot dot PNG}

AdBlock refused to load the sponsor's page

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

JoeBangles posted:

They recommend lemonade and potassium citrate. Wait, let me be more precise. Those are things that reddit recommends. My doc is like, "drink water!" Motherfucker, I drink more water than like 90% of the people on the planet. Maybe the bad stuff is in the water?

And I have hard water (like franz), so it's my low key theory as to why I get the stones.

Just so I'm not leaving poo poo out: I dropped an 8mm stone that got stuck poking my bladder for four months. But it's coop because I avoided the stent. It's not cool because I have a 16mm hanging out that the urologist (specialized sadist) "thinks(!!!!!)" won't cause me problems in this life.

But when libreral Jesus finds out I died with stones in my kidneys... gonna be hell to pay.

just drink coke instead idiot

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Bethamphetamine posted:

TRUMP SAYING HE'S A SNAKE

:hmmyes:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
you know I was a snake when you voted me in

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

God, I wish I still had imgur, because the Trumpy laser guided slingshot link is hilarious and I'd love to share it

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
trumpy bear but the eyes shoot piss

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

“TRUMP FAMOUSLY RECITES ‘THE SNAKE,’ ILLUSTRATING DANGERS OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, HAMAS INCURSION OF ISRAEL, TRUMP SAYING HE'S A SNAKE”

trump was the snake in the poem all along this thread figured that out in like 2017

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Bethamphetamine posted:

God, I wish I still had imgur, because the Trumpy laser guided slingshot link is hilarious and I'd love to share it

i just have this and 401k loophole ads

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Trump?! TRUMP?!! TRUUUUUUUUUMMMPPP??!!!!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Pooky posted:

i just have this and 401k loophole ads

lmao

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

coincidentally I do eat oatmeal every day

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
I think we may be on the really bad timeline.

gregday
May 23, 2003

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

https://i.imgur.com/DaND1OL.mp4

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

coincidentally I do eat oatmeal every day

all coming into focus now

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Inspector Hound posted:

Do they really believe this or is this a game or joke or what

No. Real Wiccan are not going to try to kill Allah via Astral projection.

This is just a looney.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Oats is really good for u tbf

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

oats help you poop

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

why is there a one post per 15 minutes limit in the car thread suddenly

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
mmmm, trum num num

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

actionjackson posted:

why is there a one post per 15 minutes limit in the car thread suddenly

Never heard of a speed limit?

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Also, I'm pretty sure an actual Wiccan knows that Allah is the same God as the other two religions.

It's the weirdo mid westerners who think Muslims have their own personal god.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Ham Cheeks posted:

mmmm, trum num num

to the tune of that Crash Test Gummies song:

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm......hungwy

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Never heard of a speed limit?

god dammit wrasslormonkey but i can't stay mad at u

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Lifts in shoes seem to be a common occurrence with these politicians.

I'm all for making shorts and flip flops mandatory for any public speaking events.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys