Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
also we definitely need way more cars in the USA. every day I go outside I'm appalled at how few cars we have on our beautiful and immaculately maintained roadways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
for real I'm afraid of tubes, like being in a tube, I don't want to be in a tube I am a free man

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
one of my daughter's favorite toys when she was like 3 or 4 was a tube, she called it "tooby wooby" and she used to stuff it down the throats of plastic lizards

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
the USA is the oldest and most populous country in the world. we are leaders in transport and the only way to be able to move people around is through more cars pickup trucks

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

emfive posted:

one of my daughter's favorite toys when she was like 3 or 4 was a tube, she called it "tooby wooby" and she used to stuff it down the throats of plastic lizards

the lizard could still breathe. your daughter was merciful!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

19 o'clock posted:

the USA is the oldest and most populous country in the world. we are leaders in transport and the only way to be able to move people around is through more cars pickup trucks

lol we parked in an old 70s parking garage in San Antonio a week or two ago and it was filled with curbs and ramps that were very nearly impossible to navigate with a modern gigantor pickup or SUV

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

19 o'clock posted:

the lizard could still breathe. your daughter was merciful!

the plastic lizards were generally named "Lizardy". One of them told her that he thought of me as a "gigantic head".

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol conservative youtubers say potatohead to refer to failing joe

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

m5 is on f i r e

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

sold down the tubes lol

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Nonsense posted:

lol conservative youtubers say potatohead to refer to failing joe

theres a drat tater in the white house!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

emfive posted:

lol we parked in an old 70s parking garage in San Antonio a week or two ago and it was filled with curbs and ramps that were very nearly impossible to navigate with a modern gigantor pickup or SUV

There is a parking garage in downtown Pittsburgh that is my go-to garage because anything over 6' high can't get in. There are always parking spots at every time of day.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

An Apple A Gay posted:

m5 is on f i r e

she had a stuffed zebra named "zebra-y". There was a larger zebra, the mother, who was "queen of the zebras".

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

There is a parking garage in downtown Pittsburgh that is my go-to garage because anything over 6' high can't get in. There are always parking spots at every time of day.

yea don't get me wrong, I am literally an aficionado of old cool parking garages. This one was not great; there is no artistry to it, but it was still cool as an artifact of an era.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
hmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

https://twitter.com/aliShihabi/status/1711440653341659351

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

McGlockenshire posted:

hmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

https://twitter.com/aliShihabi/status/1711440653341659351

Malyaya Obamna

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

what day is today

oh poo poo I was supposed to be at work

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

they'll understand, I'll say I was working on something

e: wait I went to an online meeting, so cool I'm golden here

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Barack "The Islamic Shock" Super-Allah Hussein Obamna

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Muslim?

as all hell.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

emfive posted:

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Cooked chicken larb for company today

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

AxGrap posted:

is that ur pic

it looks like you're on television from here

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

emfive posted:

for real I'm afraid of tubes, like being in a tube, I don't want to be in a tube I am a free man

My man, have you heard of everyone's favorite tube demon?

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

emfive posted:

RIP WWE CAW

lol, no wait. p. sure people can still be racist af in that one.

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

AxGrap posted:

for plinkey

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/FlyGoalScoredBy/status/1711509692936069301#m

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

is that ur pic

it looks like you're on television from here

Yep, love a good food pic

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

AxGrap posted:

there's a simple dish that's minced chicken (or something like that, well I don't know too many other things like chicken but follow your bliss) and a veg mince and some white wine, and then you toss that with herbs and pasta, a "ragu bianco"

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

emfive posted:

the plastic lizards were generally named "Lizardy". One of them told her that he thought of me as a "gigantic head".

it sees you as an authority figure. a high honor!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Also AxGrap that is one fancy skillet, I recognize the handle design

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

emfive posted:

there's a simple dish that's minced chicken (or something like that, well I don't know too many other things like chicken but follow your bliss) and a veg mince and some white wine, and then you toss that with herbs and pasta, a "ragu bianco"

Oh poo poo that sounds great, I have a lot of chicken to go through

emfive posted:

Also AxGrap that is one fancy skillet, I recognize the handle design

Housewarming gift that started my cast iron love :)

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I'm all geared up for a visit from a friend tomorrow, I'm going to make pasta but also a good salad and also some bread and also some killer cheese stuff to put on the bread, but I think I'm going to make some pasta for myself tonight anyway

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

AxGrap posted:

Oh poo poo that sounds great, I have a lot of chicken to go through

youtube, "gennaro contaldo white ragu"

it's really good, you can do whatever herbs you want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

emfive posted:

I'm all geared up for a visit from a friend tomorrow, I'm going to make pasta but also a good salad and also some bread and also some killer cheese stuff to put on the bread, but I think I'm going to make some pasta for myself tonight anyway

Cooking for company rules