Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Gumball Gumption posted:

I don't think they remember back far enough to know that

If they did know that they'd be forced to forget it anyways, so just as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Lord of Pie posted:

Auchincloss is both a spook and Kennedy-adjacent, sort of a succ singularity

They had to parachute him in there after ol' wet lips tried to primary Markey and bit it

Oh yeah....I forgot all about that. If it comes from the dem establishment, it's gotta be succ.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

drat I guess they land mined that urban area for no reason

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

HallelujahLee posted:

pretty much theres no scenario where lebanon doesnt get bombed as well

Right, as is already happening, but I'm sure if they outright destroy some IDF columns they will also see apartment buildings and hospitals leveled, hence the reticence to fully commit so far. Was trying to understand Al-Saqr's frustration with them better and I do now.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

DarkSithLord posted:

That's a literal hasbara account that registered today lol

rather surprisingly, they seem to be turning the D&D regulars against israel the more they post

then again they copped a 12 hour probe so itll be a while till we see more hasbara posting

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Right, as is already happening, but I'm sure if they outright destroy some IDF columns they will also see apartment buildings and hospitals leveled, hence the reticence to fully commit so far. Was trying to understand Al-Saqr's frustration with them better and I do now.

i dont remember but i think hezbollah has anti-air capabilities so i dont believe it would be pure impunity like gaza/westbank and yeah thats part of it nobody actually wants more war except the insane apartheid regime

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
lol Hamas is still taking the fight to the Israeli's even after all this wow the IDF are such loving losers lol

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
free palestine imo

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

mad.radhu posted:

free palestine imo

Read the room dude. Genocide is good now

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

docbeard posted:

Aside from those extremely stable geniuses trying to say that Trump gave Putin Iron Dome specs which he then used to sell out Israel to Hamas.

America's #1 Progressive talk show; NY Times bestselling author. SIriusXM, Pacifica, FSTV, nationwide radio, podcast Writings: http://hartmannreport.com

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

fartmann

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
is there some sort of Pa-R.L-Estine giving Israel Goosebumps kind of joke that can be made here in lieu of the spooky season.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Death By The Blues posted:

is there some sort of Pa-R.L-Estine giving Israel Goosebumps kind of joke that can be made here in lieu of the spooky season.

This made my ears pop

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Quds News Network posted:

Media coverage | Abdul-Malik Al-Houthi, the leader of Yemen's Houthi movement: "If the U.S. intervenes directly in Gaza, we will take part in missile attacks [against Israel], and will use all military options."
(from t.me/QudsNen/81759, via tgsa)

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

PostNouveau posted:

Can believe the Iron Dome was bullshit the whole time. Would could have seen this coming?

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

WoodrowSkillson posted:

not an example of terrorism working, thankfully. it's merely sparkling deterrence.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
:wom: Hartmann

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

houthis ftw

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

houthin and hollerin

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Apparently some sort of security incident at Israels government headquarters in Jerusalem and Hamas did make it into that settlement outside Gaza. Lots of stuff happening

https://twitter.com/AlarabyTV/status/1711755947314405522

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1711756815292149767

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

WoodrowSkillson posted:

His frustration is that they saved Syria from (Israel/US proxy) jihadis taking over.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
and Israel is attacking Lebanon

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1711758174909325543

https://twitter.com/AlarabyTV/status/1711757082750341368

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

why do you keep posting that useless osint account

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bad news for the credibility of "Al Jazeera correspondent" - The Genociders Genocide Force has already confirmed that the Gaza border is secured.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Mantis42 posted:

got a fresh shipment of iron dome from your mom last night

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Been lurking this thread and appreciate the insight. One thing I wanted to ask is, isn't that @WarMonitors account the one that Elon boosted and turned out to have antisemitic poo poo in their tweet history, or am I missing something?

Also, just wanna say as well...

mad.radhu posted:

free palestine imo

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

fizzy posted:

Bad news for the credibility of "Al Jazeera correspondent" - The Genociders Genocide Force has already confirmed that the Gaza border is secured.

the IGF

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Death By The Blues posted:

I mean the ideal scenario is for dumb gently caress Iranian basiji members volunteer to go fight alongside Hezbollah limiting Iranian citizen deaths without Israel carpetbombing Iran and maximizing poo poo stain basiji deaths. The more of them that die the better.

But it's so much easier for them to cane Iranian college students

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Frosted Flake posted:

Is there an acceptable way to talk about AIPAC controlling politics? To liberals I mean.

Even acknowledging that Isreal is an apartheid state is beyond the level of acceptable discourse. Questioning why Americans have to treat a foreign country as if they were the 51st state is like 10 orders of magnitude past that.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

a helpful bear posted:

Been lurking this thread and appreciate the insight. One thing I wanted to ask is, isn't that @WarMonitors account the one that Elon boosted and turned out to have antisemitic poo poo in their tweet history, or am I missing something?

Yeah it is. https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2023/10/israel-hamas-war-has-x-and-its-users-swimming-in-sea-of-disinformation/

Twitter is mostly useless imo.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

israel got the nod from the West. it might spiral

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

a helpful bear posted:

there are basically no good OSINT accounts, but people can't help themselves because it's "news" and it's up to the minute

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Frosted Flake posted:

Is there an acceptable way to talk about AIPAC controlling politics? To liberals I mean.

you can get basically anyone to agree that "money in politics" is an issue but when it comes to any one particular group spending money, it has to be someone they already dislike if you want to get through to them

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The NY times has lost their comment section. All their top comments on this war are along the lines of "I don't support Hamas but Israel is an illegitimate state that has tortured the Palestinian people for 75 years" lol it's pretty cool. I wonder if they have to include that first part to not just get auto banned on sight. Feels like the liberal press is losing their grip on this one and alienating otherwise bloodthirsty Americans. Odd to see.

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023
Edit: misread

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

In Training posted:

The NY times has lost their comment section. All their top comments on this war are along the lines of "I don't support Hamas but Israel is an illegitimate state that has tortured the Palestinian people for 75 years" lol it's pretty cool. I wonder if they have to include that first part to not just get auto banned on sight. Feels like the liberal press is losing their grip on this one and alienating otherwise bloodthirsty Americans. Odd to see.

its this

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

PostNouveau posted:

Can believe the Iron Dome was bullshit the whole time. Would could have seen this coming?

can't believe the same MIC that gave us a fighter jet that can't fly in rain or not rain without blowing itself up could produce such a dud of a missile defense system

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
LOL Israel is abandoning all government buildings in Jerusalem LOL get hosed Nazis, Take the fight to them, Hamas! GO GO GO!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

In Training posted:

It's the same reason why everyone says "Israel has a right to defend itself, but..."