Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

LOL Israel is abandoning all government buildings in Jerusalem LOL get hosed Nazis, Take the fight to them, Hamas! GO GO GO!

oh no, what if every embassy that decided to move to Jerusalem gets hosed up majorly

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

err posted:

israel got the nod from the West. it might spiral

bad news for israel: they only have 20% of their artillery shells left!

Al-Saqr posted:

LOL Israel is abandoning all government buildings in Jerusalem LOL get hosed Nazis, Take the fight to them, Hamas! GO GO GO!

lmao what, incredible, source?

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Again Israel doesn't really need to lose that many soldiers. They can just do a recruiting drive off the hinduvita reply guys on twitter.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Thoguh posted:

"Israel has a right to defend itself, but..."

... not for long

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of

Thoguh posted:

... "Israel has a right to defend itself, but..."

"... it shouldn't."

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Death By The Blues posted:

Again Israel doesn't really need to lose that many soldiers. They can just do a recruiting drive off the hinduvita reply guys on twitter.

I'm not online enough to know what's going on there, what's the deal with them

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah Al-Sisi ordered sending a convoy of humanitarian aid to Palestine/
is this even making it over the border

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

pretty soon they'll have to change the name to isn'treal

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Also, there is extreme levels of bombing happening on the border with Lebanon, it looks like Israel is really looking to expand the war bigtime.

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

lmao what, incredible, source?

https://twitter.com/AlarabyTV/status/1711755947314405522?s=20

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

this is all pretty god damned amazing

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

HallelujahLee posted:

Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah Al-Sisi ordered sending a convoy of humanitarian aid to Palestine/
is this even making it over the border

there's no way that zionist piglet would actually do something like that. no way.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Thoguh posted:

Even acknowledging that Isreal is an apartheid state is beyond the level of acceptable discourse. Questioning why Americans have to treat a foreign country as if they were the 51st state is like 10 orders of magnitude past that.

Okay, because that's the part that drives me insane.

I now have two wars I can't discuss at work... where I discuss wars all day.

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:

but she did a dance, and it totally owned the chuds??????

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Frosted Flake posted:

Okay, because that's the part that drives me insane.

I now have two wars I can't discuss at work... where I discuss wars all day.

Have you considered a career change

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

External Organs posted:

right-winger Indians on the internet love Israel because they both hate Muslims

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

a helpful bear posted:

Been lurking this thread and appreciate the insight. One thing I wanted to ask is, isn't that @WarMonitors account the one that Elon boosted and turned out to have antisemitic poo poo in their tweet history, or am I missing something?

Also, just wanna say as well...

Yes you shouldn't believe any of the osint accounts on twitter. It's way worse than Syria lol.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

there's no way that zionist piglet would actually do something like that. no way.

its off al mayadeen so no idea if its entirely bullshit

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Thoguh posted:

It's the same reason why everyone says "Israel has a right to defend itself, but..."

the real pisser about that talking point is that israel defending itself is what brought on this attack. the israeli concept of defense actively makes the civilian population of israel less safe.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Muqtada al-Sadr is calling for a grand relief convoy to send aid to Gaza whether the Israelis like it or not

https://twitter.com/AJArabic/status/1711755967640011007?s=20

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

You can't really serve in the IDF as a non-Jew.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

gradenko_2000 posted:

right-winger Indians on the internet love Israel because they both hate Muslims

Got it!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Nah, it's generational. Half of millennials, 75% of Genx and 90% of boomers have bought into the plucky little Israel myth, because the media had a tighter stranglehold on the narrative in our youth

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Man just realized the Nafo version of people in this war will call themselves IDF (Indian Defense Force). Also, Israel is big mad

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1711760365489410403

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Al-Saqr posted:

Muqtada al-Sadr is calling for a grand relief convoy to send aid to Gaza whether the Israelis like it or not

W

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

would that have to go through jordan?

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

my bony fealty posted:

Have you considered a career change

I wanted to be a Late Antiquarian but then the academy was stripped for parts.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

get hosed israel

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

External Organs posted:

starfucker nazis, basically

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

ikanreed posted:

Nah, it's generational. Half of millennials, 75% of Genx and 90% of boomers have bought into the plucky little Israel myth, because the media had a tighter stranglehold on the narrative in our youth

i meant the auto-banned part for not criticizing hamas

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Man just realized the Nafo version of people in this war will call themselves IDF (Indian Defense Force). Also, Israel is big mad

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1711760365489410403

wow israel really wants the war to expand they're giving Hizbullah a reason.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Al-Saqr posted:

BAH GAWD THAT'S THE MAHDI ARMY'S MUSIC!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiGkPAzp8Dw

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:
lebanon must assist the liberation of the palestinians imo

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

External Organs posted:

Because India has spent an eternity being extremely weird and aggressive about Muslims the online presence of Indian nationalists is dudes thirsting for Palestinian blood

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Hatebag posted:

pretty soon they'll have to change the name to isn'treal

Inshallah

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

gradenko_2000 posted:

there are basically no good OSINT accounts, but people can't help themselves because it's "news" and it's up to the minute

people can't grasp that you cant get play by play info on a war like its a football game

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

HiroProtagonist posted:

rather surprisingly, they seem to be turning the D&D regulars against israel the more they post

then again they copped a 12 hour probe so itll be a while till we see more hasbara posting

Reminded along with the talk about how young jews are increasingly alienated by israel fundies, that for a lot of people seeing mask off zionists being the utter freaks they are is offputting as gently caress and like with a lot of things they've bought their own horseshit so long they have no idea they even need to adjust their rhetoric to their audience

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Al! posted:

im sure some of them are very fine people

Both sides!

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

I've been thinking this over and Israel bombing Syria and Iran as they freak out seems more and more likely, since the IAF is really all they have, along with US guarantees of support if anyone jumps in.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

a helpful bear posted:

Been lurking this thread and appreciate the insight. One thing I wanted to ask is, isn't that @WarMonitors account the one that Elon boosted and turned out to have antisemitic poo poo in their tweet history, or am I missing something?

Also, just wanna say as well...

That account is lebanese so...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Andrew Tate has a better position on Palestine than AOC

https://x.com/Cobratate/status/1710941438526017858?s=20