Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

terrorist ambulance posted:

Chris' only really annoying tic is his need to put in a drop of music anytime anyone even mentions a song or lyrics or whatever

You mean you didn't want to hear "spit the nut back in my dick" at the end of the ep??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I like Chris. He's not my favourite Chapo but he's a Chapo none the less.

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Chris represents us, the every man, the audience surrogate, the nervous dork who would stumble over their words on the mic.

I like him, I like about 50% of his samples he inserts. He’s fine.

Would Katherine/Amber/Amber/Virgil/Street Fight Bryan/Brendan/Ettingermentum/PFT/Weigel/Adomian all be better choices to pick up the third or fourth mic while Matt is out? Yes

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Get David Roth in there

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

bring the YKS boys on

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

space uncle posted:

Chris represents us, the every man, the audience surrogate, the nervous dork who would stumble over their words on the mic.

I like him, I like about 50% of his samples he inserts. He’s fine.

Would Katherine/Amber/Amber/Virgil/Street Fight Bryan/Brendan/Ettingermentum/PFT/Weigel/Adomian all be better choices to pick up the third or fourth mic while Matt is out? Yes

In the most recent Guys episode, Bryan said he was going to fill in for an episode during Matt’s paternity leave, though I’m pretty sure he said he was guest hosting “tomorrow” so it must have been right before Matt’s emergency and they changed the scheduling.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

I love when the Seeking Derangements crew guests because the show is always raw chaos.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
i wish amber would come back on

sock it to me!
Feb 7, 2010
Have Jaques do an inebriated past ep about bayou drama.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Virgil has a perfect opportunity to reenter the field

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Heath posted:

Virgil has a perfect opportunity to reenter the field

It sucks that he turned out the way he did. He was SO good.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Boywhiz88 posted:

It sucks that he turned out the way he did. He was SO good.

My favorite episode is the Glenn Beck one because Matt and Virgil are firing on all cylinders.

Mae
Aug 1, 2010

Supesudandi wa, kukan-nai no dandidesu

Derek Davidson is my favorite guest chapo, and now's the perfect time to have him on

Alternatively wolf parade guy for CanCon

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
The last Don Hughes bit wasn't as good as the ones before it. Nonetheless, they should hire him to do an hour-long bit.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

they should have me on as the 3rd mic

Greg12
Apr 22, 2020

FlamingLiberal posted:

Get David Roth in there

the juicy taco himself

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Gonzo McFee posted:

I like Chris. He's not my favourite Chapo but he's a Chapo none the less.

A trifling victory, but a victory nonetheless.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
https://x.com/roddreher/status/1711393062130258304?s=20

The solution is obvious. Felix can spend the whole show making jokes about Punished "Venom" Modernity.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
I miss the Matt v Brady segments

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Orstrayan Carrespondant

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

AnimeIsTrash posted:

they should have me on as the 3rd mic

They already had a guy who quit over allegations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

what

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

lol drat

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
this is the perfect chance for sober Michael S. Judge to tick one off the bucket list and appear on Chapo.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
Still waiting for sober Matt Christman to make a live show appearance

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

:sbahj:

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

lol

sock it to me!
Feb 7, 2010

Penisaurus Sex posted:

this is the perfect chance for sober Michael S. Judge to tick one off the bucket list and appear on Chapo.

:hai:

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Penisaurus Sex posted:

i havent subbed to his patreon in a while, is he back to making episodes again?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

AWWNAW posted:

Chris is the biggest dweeb I’ve ever heard speak and I’d like it more if he never talked

I think he’s cool

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

OBAMNA PHONE posted:

i havent subbed to his patreon in a while, is he back to making episodes again?

Yeah but he’s had a real bad last month, who knows if it’ll keep up.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Chris is good. He's the Philip Melanchthon to Matt's Martin Luther. Chris Vadum.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Chris is fine, it's just that Brendan was excellent, as evidence by how good Blowback continues to be. Difficult bar to clear

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

when the Matt news was first announced i stopped reading this thread and saw a jump in posts. glad to read he isn't dead!

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
is there a chapo-adjacent podcast out there with a coverage of the gaza war? need to listen to something

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

Speaking of James Adomian, is he OK? Did he get canceled? He hasnt been on in forever.

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

busalover posted:

is there a chapo-adjacent podcast out there with a coverage of the gaza war? need to listen to something

War Nerd

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
yeah already listened to both the episodes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

GoodluckJonathan posted:

Speaking of James Adomian, is he OK? Did he get canceled? He hasnt been on in forever.

He's the voice of Bane in the Harley Quinn cartoon so I assume he's alive and uncancelled (for now)