Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the vile left has gone too far this time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

going to need a bigger ironicat for this one

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

What if somebody opened a chain of jewish- Palestinian fusion restaurants to bring peace to the region?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dropping the gimmick to request that WAR CRIME GIGOLO be chain-probated to the end of time and back.

Sincerely
Former petter of cats

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

more Democrats condemning the pro-Palestine rally in NYC
https://twitter.com/RepBowman/status/1711801731124703423

There has not yet been any condemnation of the counter-rally that demanded the death of all Gazans

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

What if somebody opened a chain of jewish- Palestinian fusion restaurants to bring peace to the region?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Probated for truth

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

So the source seems to be the IDF, but hasn't the IDF verified that it hasn't happened?

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS

DarkSithLord posted:

reddit is such an astroturfed place anyways why would you go there for a temperature check especially on a subject like i/p

publicfreakout is a great combination of watching people take a poo poo in a denny's and surprisingly lucid conversation regarding the israeli palestine conflict.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
Anyone who is outraged at illegal settlers getting blasted while completely ignoring the civilian casualties the IDF has been churning out for decades is a racist and a loving idiot.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

fizzy posted:

Warm regards
Former petter of cats

is the first official canon confirmation of fizzypetter?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

How is a picture of several adult size body bags supposed to be proof of infants being decapitated?

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Atrocious Joe posted:

There has not yet been any condemnation of the counter-rally that demanded the death of all Gazans

"Shocked and disgusted!" Bowman's monocle pops off of his eye.

Setting aside the apologism for genocide, I don't know what it is about these freaks that they all talk like Victorian era fops collapsing on their fainting couches.

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

1stGear posted:

I actually took the risk of digging around for pictures or videos of dead kids from Kfar Aza on Twitter and Reddit and found nothing. Its entirely just people linking back to the iTV or CNN reporters who shot the video claiming it happened or other accounts going "Yeah, I totally have photo and videos but not going to post them, just trust me bro".

Like, I don't think more images of dead children should be blasted out into the world, but considered the loving President of the United States is repeating it as fact and it is being used as an excuse for genocide, there should probably be some actual proof shown.

yes i did this too and it turns out a lot of people just love to loving lie about "proof" being out there.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the governor of new york has no choice but to arrest everyone at the pro-palestine rally except the swastika kid

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

1stGear posted:

I actually took the risk of digging around for pictures or videos of dead kids from Kfar Aza on Twitter and Reddit and found nothing. Its entirely just people linking back to the iTV or CNN reporters who shot the video claiming it happened or other accounts going "Yeah, I totally have photo and videos but not going to post them, just trust me bro".

Like, I don't think more images of dead children should be blasted out into the world, but considered the loving President of the United States is repeating it as fact and it is being used as an excuse for genocide, there should probably be some actual proof shown.

lol

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

Too Many Birds posted:

yes i did this too and it turns out a lot of people just love to loving lie about "proof" being out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvd3aEsThbc

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
isnt kfar aza one of the spooky battlefield haunted house tours that israel is taking foreign press (and foreign press only for some reason, as if there were signs and signifiers foreigners would never notice........)

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

fits my needs posted:

you know twitter has a translate thing right?

wow it is the israeli army, intelligence service and atrocious images!

don't forget the multiple foreign journalists (who were all on the same guided tour of the site of the massacre organized and controlled by the IDF)

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
War correspondents in 1969: We will publish these photos of burned children and point blank executions, to create awareness for the horrors of war back home.

War correspondents in 2023: I can't show any of my stuff, but trust me bro.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

fizzy posted:

Dropping the gimmick to request that WAR CRIME GIGOLO be chain-probated to the end of time and back.

Sincerely
Former petter of cats

this is the war crimes thread though

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

by the reaction you’d think it was a Klan rally going on

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Engorged Pedipalps has issued a correction as of 04:17 on Oct 11, 2023

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Too Many Birds posted:

asking for proof means you're a sicko

Hammerstein posted:

War correspondents in 1969: We will publish these photos of burned children and point blank executions, to create awareness for the horrors of war back home.

War correspondents in 2023: I can't show any of my stuff, but trust me bro. that idf guy told me there's an entire shipping container full of baby heads, but he couldn't show me for operational security reasons, and i for one believe every word he said

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

HashtagGirlboss posted:

The decapitated baby thing is so loving bonkers that anyone believes it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osgrd1MPb7I

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

[very smart ap guy] i had to hit the dirt while hamas rattled chans and said oooooo into my ears but thankfully my big strong idf defenders were there

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

You can see one of them is wearing combat boots, they're soldiers

There's no way of even knowing if they were hamas or IDF

Well, in one of the videos you can see bulldozers pushing piles of Hamas fighters off the side of the road and Israelis pissing on and kicking the corpses. IDF doesn't put Hamas in bags

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

HashtagGirlboss posted:

The decapitated baby thing is so loving bonkers that anyone believes it

i'll just keep posting "they believe it because they already believed the Palestinians are subhuman animals who deserve to be culled" until people listen

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Well, in one of the videos you can see bulldozers pushing piles of Hamas fighters off the side of the road and Israelis pissing on and kicking the corpses. IDF doesn't put Hamas in bags

you would if you wanted to stage a massacre by the other side

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
my granpappy used to tell me stories about how the dang Japanese would shish kabob babies on their bayonets and they may well have done so but he'd certainly never seen it (drove a truck).

also, looking into dead baby propaganda reminded me of how they used it to start the first gulf war. dead babies punch above their weight.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Atrocious Joe posted:

fuckn cucks with their strongly worded letters what a bunch of flaccid useless assholes the literal poster children of our deflated crumbling rear end empire

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

with all the projection going on with hamas, its going to come out that +50% of the dead idf cops were actually from friendly-fire incidents

The IDF is basically an answer to the question "what if a military was made entirely out of cops?"

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
learning a lot about the israeli-palestinian conflict from this short documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECscKICzsJ0

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

new kind of cat posted:

fuckn cucks with their strongly worded letters what a bunch of flaccid useless assholes the literal poster children of our deflated crumbling rear end empire

it's not even strongly worded

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
Reddit admins sent several subreddits a warning to control their content:

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Scarabrae posted:

by the reaction you’d think it was a Klan rally going on

a similar rally is happening right now in Detroit
https://twitter.com/huwaidaarraf/status/1711888727625072747

Expect condemnations from state Democrats in the coming days

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i hate how crazy i sound saying "its possible israel slaughtered a village for a propaganda operation" but its not like it'd the first atrocity or false flag that we know of

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

The Oldest Man posted:

it's not even strongly worded

“strongly worded”, my bad

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

i hate how crazy i sound saying "its possible israel slaughtered a village for a propaganda operation" but its not like it'd the first atrocity or false flag that we know of

it can be anything from that, to a regular battle, to a massacre and everything in between, nobody will ever know exactly what happened there except the guys who lived and the guys telling the stories, what someone will believe about it as an event will just end up being more useful as an indicator of their politics and motivations more than anything else about Israel and war atrocity

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
Don't give hummus to babies, they can't digest it

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
i saw Hamas at the Ashkelon rave beheading babies and one of the babies looked at me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

its hard to overstate how based the entire adams family (hehe), including abigail were.

somehow their puritan bible thumping got them a strong courage of conviction for big J justice.

more importantly to americans john winthrops a model of christian charity

other thigns that come to mind are the melian dialogue

and thomas mores utopia

amen