Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meiteron
Apr 4, 2008

Whoa! You're gonna be a legend!
My good luck/bad luck division continues as I again hit hard pity but also win the coinflip for Jingliu; E6 Tingyun in the process is almost as good a pick considering she finds her way into most of my teams as well.

I'm well positioned for at least one pity run at Topaz or Seele; the plan is to expend all draws here, skip 1.5 since I have SW, and accumulate enough to try for someone in 1.6.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Took one shot at Jingliu, got E6 Sampo instead. Sounds good, consider me done until Seele rerun. :toot:

Revitalized
Sep 13, 2007

A free custom title is a free custom title

Lipstick Apathy
I have no Tingyun, E1 QQ and E4 Sampo.

Sure I'll pull 50.

3 sampos and 2 random rear end light cones :negative:

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Spent twenty rolls, pulled Jingliu on the 50/50 and got my Qingque, Sampo, and Tingyun up to E3.

Then while leveling up Jingliu, got enough standard passes to roll ten on that banner, and pulled a E4 QQ :toot:

Not bad for thirty rolls!

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

I'm tempted to throw ~30 pulls to try my luck at Jingliu a little bit, but I think I'd rather do it on Argenti + Hanya's banner instead, mainly to get Hanya for my DHIL. Also I suspect Lynx will be on Argenti's banner as well since he's sharing 4-stars with Silver Wolf (so the PS5 people can get a mono-quantum team up ASAP) and getting her for collection purposes would be nice.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

:swoon: jingliu is so cool and graceful and oh my god once I get relics that aren't complete garbage she is going to do so much damage

Meiteron
Apr 4, 2008

Whoa! You're gonna be a legend!

Excelzior posted:

:swoon: jingliu is so cool and graceful and oh my god once I get relics that aren't complete garbage she is going to do so much damage

I threw some halfway decent halfway leveled relics on to her, built out her traces, and in some incidental testing watched her powered up skill do like double Blade's damage from his powered up hit

It's obviously apples to oranges but it was certainly impressive

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

its really funny how she hits like a wet noodle and then she takes off her blindfold and starts dishing out massive damage

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

60 roles got Ice Lady and Tingyun to 5 feel okay even though I can't do light cone

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I don't have a crit damage chest yet but it's really funny to do 110k single target with one of her sicko mode attacks.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Excelzior posted:

Her slick-rear end animations are really putting my willpower to hold on to my guaranteed banner character to the test. I didn't have much interest in her before since I just got DHIL and he's a goddamn beast but goddamn they put work into those.

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
Rolled Gepard right away rip (now E2), E6 Tingyun and E4 QQ so at least it wasn’t all a waste but the rest is going to upcoming banners.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

I'm a gay lady all I want is my powerful chuuni lesbian

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Meowywitch posted:

I'm a gay lady all I want is my powerful chuuni lesbian

An extremely powerful and valid stance on the matter.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 7 days!)

so how long does she actually stay in Super-Mode once she transforms

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

No JL for what I was willing to throw at, and not one friggin' Sampo who keeps eluding me.

Also, this March outfit is extremely cute so I guess they're selling skins

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

im on sampo e10 stop giving me him

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

GateOfD posted:

so how long does she actually stay in Super-Mode once she transforms

She uses a charge every time she uses her enhanced skill, but her ult also restores a charge so theoretically if you can funnel her enough energy she can stay in it indefinitely. Tingyun's gonna be her best friend, I feel. And Huo Huo when she comes around in 1.5.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

e: time to twirl

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014
drat, my luck's been completely unreal in this game so far. Hit Jingliu winning the 50/50 from 0 pity in just 8 pulls.

Look at these stats. Just ridiculous. I'm starting to worry that a meteor is going to strike my house or something to balance this karma.

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

What could possibly go wrong?
With Dan IL, Kafka, and now Jingliu, I'm starting to think I don't even need to use Seele anymore?

Feels weird considering how things started.

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

Trailblaze mission end spoilers:

Oh, gee, what a surprise, Topaz isn't actually an evil heartless executive after all. Who could possibly have guessed it?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Zurai posted:

Oh, gee, what a surprise, Topaz isn't actually an evil heartless executive after all. Who could possibly have guessed it?

personally i believe this post should be toxx claused in that case haha :)

NeonPunk posted:

https://twitter.com/honkaistarrail/status/1691661774041555244

Wait wait Topaz is a DEBT COLLECTOR?!

Yeah no, no, absolutely no, out of the question. It was pushing the line by adding a straight-up terrorist who bombed, murdered, assassinated, incited a revolution, and all other bad stuff, to the team. But adding a debt collector? That's just far too depraved and evil for even me to suspend my disbelief anymore.

If her companion mission portrays her in a positive or even in a neutral manner, I'm uninstalling the game

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

There's a text log for dialogue scenes now? The Genshin wishlist keeps on giving

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I'm glad that my trailblazer's first thoughts on the Topaz situation, just killing her, was at the top of my list too

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Meowywitch posted:

I'm glad that my trailblazer's first thoughts on the Topaz situation, just killing her, was at the top of my list too

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
lost the 50/50 and got geppy gently caress

at least..I have a tank for team b that's not fireblazer or march now?

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 7 days!)

think i need a new ipad. I somehow manage to make due with my 32gig one.
but it seems it gets bigger each version or something and it can't even fit on it now.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Zurai posted:

someone in this thread is about to be very unhappy

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Zurai posted:

idk man those are some pretty sadistic smiles

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
wow, it turns out that topaz isn't a heartless villain after all because she has a sister was born on a planet.

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

padijun posted:

wow, it turns out that topaz isn't a heartless villain after all because she has a sister was born on a planet.

And very conspicuously does not elaborate what being sold into a planet-wide company town for life along with all your descendants does psychologically to the people on said planet!

still pulling for her but yeah, wow

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

I can't really say anything she did at the end redeemed the AWFUL impression the opening of the quest left me with. Certainly is a bold choice to go with that for a character you're intending to sell to people.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Tree Reformat posted:

And very conspicuously does not elaborate what being sold into a planet-wide company town for life along with all your descendants does psychologically to the people on said planet!

still pulling for her but yeah, wow

I'm going to avoid further commentary until the quest is finished, but so far every part of it is insultingly stupid if you think about it for longer than one second

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Eimi posted:

I can't really say anything she did at the end redeemed the AWFUL impression the opening of the quest left me with. Certainly is a bold choice to go with that for a character you're intending to sell to people.

same thing I thought. one for the sociopaths I suppose.

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
people pulled for silver wolf, luocha, blade, kafka, and now jingliu, i don't see how this is different, other than the fact that topaz is the first pullable 5* in hsr who has been a direct antagonist to the player's perspective

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Tree Reformat posted:

people pulled for silver wolf, luocha, blade, kafka, and now jingliu, i don't see how this is different

none of those ppl have obnoxious personalities

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Also they did sexy crimes. Not debt collecting. And by that I mean trying to sell an entire planet into at best indentured servitude. Criminals have standards.

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
If only it was Numby alone, I would still roll.

I guess more for Jingliu!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

im just having a massive amount of fun throwing jing liu at enemies

god what a satisfying character, do not regret pulling her LC as well