Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Honky Mao posted:

liberals have always been pro genocide

yeah but now they feel comfortable just being overt nazis instead of couching their rhetoric behind abstractions. at the end of the day it's all just empty words, though, because some prattling dipshit doesn't control who lives and dies. rich people do, and this is the world they want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Zodium posted:

that's right.

the possible outcomes seem to be:
- no out way is found, and israel genocides the palestinians.
- some way out is found, and israel ethnically cleanses palestine.
- israel is defeated and apartheid is ended by force of arms.

the core's material support for the former two outcomes and visceral opposition to the third is, at this point, essentially indistinguishable from nazism.

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
the flight over ukraine was definitely ukraine and the us covered for them

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

and it's not even like rich people truly want the world to be horrible it's just that they want power at any cost and there's a finite amount of power so more power for me is less power for thee. and it turns out that eventually means huge portions of humanity living squalid, mean, little lives so that some psychopath can turn himself into a techno-lich and rule a bunker full of slaves in a ruined world

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

John Charity Spring posted:

Amazing: President Jackson is working on a plan that would allow civilians to safely leave the ancestral homelands of the Cherokee and cross the continent to reservations. This is great news. President Jackson is making sure that innocent people don't die due to the actions of the Cherokee National Council. That's leadership.

trail of tears of joy

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The militants wiped out an entire Israeli airborne team.
https://twitter.com/CollieYimby/status/1711859054656753994?s=20

couldn't happen to a nicer group of Tier One murderers

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

DrPossum posted:

trail of tears of joy

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

John Charity Spring posted:

Amazing: President Jackson is working on a plan that would allow civilians to safely leave the ancestral homelands of the Cherokee and cross the continent to reservations. This is great news. President Jackson is making sure that innocent people don't die due to the actions of the Cherokee National Council. That's leadership.

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

gradenko_2000 posted:

Cubana de Aviación Flight 455
Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
Ukraine Flight 752

how are we blaming MH370 on :amerikkka: using it for political purposes aha what

the ukraine one was still the iranians getting trigger happy after the americans bombed Soleimani so i mean its not really the americans blowing up planes for political purposes

i don't like the US at all but this is a bit tenuous imo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

Two quick updates

Ben Gurion airport is being hit so hard airplanes are redirecting themselves from landing there

Hezbollah put out a statement saying that the aircraft carriers are a weakshit moral support to make up for israels impotence, it wont scare the islamic resistance movements and the resistance will win total victory.

Lots of statements from Hezbollah, i wonder what, if anything, would actually push them to meaningfully enter the conflict.

mags
May 30, 2008

Hatebag posted:

and it's not even like rich people truly want the world to be horrible it's just that they want power at any cost and there's a finite amount of power so more power for me is less power for thee. and it turns out that eventually means huge portions of humanity living squalid, mean, little lives so that some psychopath can turn himself into a techno-lich and rule a bunker full of slaves in a ruined world

now I want to play shadowrun again

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

genericnick posted:

Seems to me if you hand out 27k weapons the likelihood that you'll hear shots is going to go up quite a bit.

its the wizards with shotguns comic

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

In Training posted:

Lots of statements from Hezbollah, i wonder what, if anything, would actually push them to meaningfully enter the conflict.

They're going to keep taking potshots and producing sick videos and nothing more

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

In Training posted:

my guess is this they're either preparing for an actual full on conflict or they're still hesitant because lebanon will also get razed from bombing

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

how are we blaming MH370 on :amerikkka: using it for political purposes aha what

the ukraine one was still the iranians getting trigger happy after the americans bombed Soleimani so i mean its not really the americans blowing up planes for political purposes

you didnt see the video taken by an entirely calm guy just randomly filming it as it got shot down? It was definitely some US op that caused it

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

In Training posted:

I think Hezbollah wont enter the conflict before Israel tries to invade Gaza, and Israel is trying to bait Hezbollah into a wider conflict to drag the americans into this, I think they're not gonna do anything than these border skirmishes until israel invades gaza proper. or maybe they are a bunch of cowardly thugs, who knows.

Also Aljazeera says Israel is sending re-inforcements to the golan and lebanese borders and Tel-Aviv is currently under rocket attack.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

HallelujahLee posted:

my guess is this they're either preparing for an actual full on conflict or they're still hesitant because lebanon will also get razed from bombing

yep.

the reason hezbollah has done so well in the past is meticulous preparation. they take that poo poo seriously because they're literally risking everything by going into action.

Al-Saqr posted:

I think Hezbollah wont enter the conflict before Israel tries to invade Gaza, and Israel is trying to bait Hezbollah into a wider conflict to drag the americans into this, I think they're not gonna do anything than these border skirmishes until israel invades gaza proper. or maybe they are a bunch of cowardly thugs, who knows.

Also Aljazeera says Israel is sending re-inforcements to the golan and lebanese borders and Tel-Aviv is currently under rocket attack.

yeah, this.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

yeah my guess is if hezbollah and friends go in its when israel finally decides to go into gaza

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

fanfic insert posted:

you didnt see the video taken by an entirely calm guy just randomly filming it as it got shot down? It was definitely some US op that caused it

then why did the iranians punish their own air defense operator for shooting it down

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

OctaMurk posted:

then why did the iranians punish their own air defense operator for shooting it down

was definitely an iranian defense operator who pushed the button but there was also definitely some preparations made by the cia to facilitate the mistake

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Stringent posted:

the reason hezbollah has done so well in the past is meticulous preparation. they take that poo poo seriously because they're literally risking everything by going into action.

yeah just going all in without any real planning seems like a recipe for disaster

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
:nms: https://twitter .com/ytirawi/status/1712084897072881935

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody has issued a correction as of 14:36 on Oct 11, 2023

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

HallelujahLee posted:

yeah my guess is if hezbollah and friends go in its when israel finally decides to go into gaza

this is my expectation too but at this point it's a CSPAM Prediction and we know how reliable those are

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Stringent posted:

yep.

yeah, this.

Yeah, seems like a bad idea for hezbollah to try for an incursion into Israel now. Might end up looking like the Ukrainian spring offensive.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

HallelujahLee posted:

don't see how any of that will help relieve the humanitarian crisis from the literal medieval siege tactics Israel is employing. by the time anyone needed to go in most of the damage would be done

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

speng31b posted:

don't see how any of that will help relieve the humanitarian crisis from the literal medieval siege tactics Israel is employing. by the time anyone needed to go in most of the damage would be done

israel would have to divert troops from the seige is my only guess but your right

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Zodium posted:

that's right.

the possible outcomes seem to be:
- no out way is found, and israel genocides the palestinians.
- some way out is found, and israel ethnically cleanses palestine.
- israel is defeated and apartheid is ended by force of arms.

the core's material support for the former two outcomes and visceral opposition to the third is, at this point, essentially indistinguishable from nazism.

Yeah this about sums it up. And liberals are so smug and magnanimous about the second option.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

MH370 is definitely america's fault
if cia didn't help with the nazi coup it couldn't have happened :v:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
the Nazi EU is now threatening elon musk for allowing free speech on his platform

https://twitter.com/ajarabic/status/1712093325505749084?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

mags
May 30, 2008

Stringent posted:

IK edit delinking embedded nws

https://twitter. com/ytirawi/status/1712084897072881935

surely the American president will denounce this genocidal behavior and call for deescalation

Somebody has issued a correction as of 14:32 on Oct 11, 2023

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

who else has super smart opinions?? lets hear them. they are definitely not almost universally masturbatory abd stupid

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Al-Saqr posted:

the Nazi EU is now threatening elon musk for allowing free speech on his platform

https://twitter.com/ajarabic/status/1712093325505749084?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Haha jesus christ, defend elon

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

can we not post more videos of carnage thanks or least cover that poo poo

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

campfire posted:

who else has super smart opinions?? lets hear them. they are definitely not almost universally masturbatory abd stupid

israel oughta be destroyed

mags
May 30, 2008

PhilippAchtel posted:

Yeah this about sums it up. And liberals are so smug and magnanimous about the second option.

it worked for america and we’re still squeezing the natives of this continent out of existence

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

I show all the war videos to my coworkers and now they think I'm so cool that they're too shy to talk to me or look at me

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

HallelujahLee posted:

can we not post more videos of carnage thanks or least cover that poo poo

sorry

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

lmao seriously MH370 being an American op is some retarded tinfoil hat bullshit. Ukraine Flight 752, yeah I can see them being to blame indirectly for causing Iran to expect an attack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatelvis
Mar 21, 2010

So I guess this is what happens when you give a few thousand rifles to a bunch of religious fanatics.

edit: removed the link.

fatelvis has issued a correction as of 14:33 on Oct 11, 2023