Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Sherbert Hoover posted:

I don't see why we can't post links with a NWS tag and have been saying this since the ukraine thread started. we are adults and can choose to see things.

why do you want to post gore so bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

good news for cunning trade unionists who support palestine:

https://twitter.com/DrRoundglasses/status/1712051430847103347

lol

Sassbot Alpha
Sep 2, 2011
Fallen Rib

speng31b posted:

:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

SAD thread about this thread has been activated. Since this affects posting itt now's your chance to get all your metaforums posting opinions heard.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4044223&pagenumber=5&perpage=40

Just make Zodium's three choices the OP and paralyse the thread.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Sherbert Hoover posted:

I don't see why we can't post links with a NWS tag and have been saying this since the ukraine thread started. we are adults and can choose to see things.

Idiot. gently caress off.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Sherbert Hoover posted:

Why donyou need to see the brutalised corpses of murdered people so much OP

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Nix Panicus posted:

I would prefer not to see videos of war crimes, and I'm not sure why anyone would. I don't need to witness things personally to believe Israel is killing children and trying to use passive voice to shift blame. I fully agree with the no gore posting rule. The forums aren't a jury, we don't need to see the graphic evidence

this post isn’t about the no gore rule. as far as I can tell, there is no mass posting of such videos, and when they are posted they are quickly removed. it’s about calling videos of Palestinians mourning children murdered by Israel snuff films. that’s disgusting

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

wow not so fun for the israelis now that they have to experience a fraction of what theyve dealt now is it?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 17:26 on Oct 11, 2023

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

R. Mute posted:

i will not read that thread, nor respect any decisions that come from it

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
A quadrillion dollars in fighter jets getting clowned by aerial lawnmowers

Morbus
May 18, 2004

while you were settling gaza, i studied van riper

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

R. Mute posted:

i will not read that thread, nor respect any decisions that come from it

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
This thread does not need a slow mode. It's self-regulating quite well, and we tell shitheads like mcmagic to gently caress off if they come around.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Death to slow mode

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

paul_soccer12 posted:

To all my posting foes: I hope a 40ton acme weight lands on your head

queuing a permaban for this post

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

in slow mode we trust

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Sherbert Hoover posted:

idiot

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

paul_soccer12 posted:

Death to slow mode

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

gently caress the mods and their criminal slow mode

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

speng31b posted:

:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

SAD thread about this thread has been activated. Since this affects posting itt now's your chance to get all your metaforums posting opinions heard.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4044223&pagenumber=5&perpage=40

I was completely serious when I said the mods should reopen HT:MM

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
If your post does not take 10 mins of pure concentration to craft, it probably wasn't worth it.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

the process is slow, but trust it

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
slow mode in the middle of a rapidly changing event that effects the entire world in one of the few places not lusting for the death of brown people.. gently caress you mods

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

paul_soccer12 posted:

Death to slow mode

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

2 slow 2 spurious

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

paul_soccer12 posted:

To all my posting foes: I hope a 40ton acme weight lands on your head

:mods: bloodlust much????

also lol slow mode

paul_soccer12 posted:

Death to slow mode

Mr SuperAwesome has issued a correction as of 17:23 on Oct 11, 2023

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

DaysBefore posted:

i don't, i just want to see the first merkava hezbollah takes out without some flower wilting about it

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Sherbert Hoover posted:

i don't, i just want to see the first merkava hezbollah takes out without some flower wilting about it

Retard

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
the gently caress is slow mode??

more like slow mods?

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
lot of fog war but whatever is happening appears to be big

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1712140137805623577

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

I'm already on slow mode if you know I mean

I'm a loving moron

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Al-Saqr posted:

hahahahah run and cower you loving nazis this is for 1948, 1967, 1982-2000, 1987-1993, 2000-2004, 2006, 2006 - present , 2014, 2009, this is for all the schools you bombed, for all the people you murdered from the skies, for the hundreds of thousands youve jailed for decades, now its your turn to cower and run, get ready for the whirlwind motherfuckers the skies aint yours no more

those are civilians bro

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

someone make this an ad that links to this thread to gently caress with the sad people in SAD

slow mode sucks

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
banning twitter embeds is also real dumb cuz like... people can just copy-paste the text? people can take a screenshot of the tweet?

sw0cb
Feb 18, 2007

RandomBlue posted:

slow mode in the middle of a rapidly changing event that effects the entire world in one of the few places not lusting for the death of brown people.. gently caress you mods

this sucks.

Greatest Living Man
Jul 22, 2005

ask President Obama

Greatest Living Man has issued a correction as of 11:23 on Nov 3, 2023

freezepops
Aug 21, 2007
witty title not included
Fun Shoe

DaysBefore posted:

he’s a d&d alt account who has embedded in this thread in a false flag operation to get cspam closed.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

wolfs posted:

I am asking what genocide looks like in 2023 against a population of 2 million people in a checkpointed ghetto

since that is what is being threatened or talked about

the nazis had the Wannsee Conference to put all the organs of government into alignment

or is it your position that mass murder will be done more artisanally? Freestyle?

The nazis needed to identify, arrest, transport, and house the people they wanted to genocide.

The Gazans are already in a concentration camp.

The A->B there is literally "shut off life-sustaining utilities to the camp and shoot anybody who tries to leave."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Al-Saqr posted:

Dude don't make it easy for them