Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

https://x.com/samhusseini/status/1712072059830853872?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Al-Saqr posted:

Something interesting is happening on arab social media from my anecdotal observation, there is a massive realization happening amongst all classes that the west are actually evil and satanically racist and that all compromises mean nothing, there is a genuine wave of disgust with what the west is up to and a realization (even from the liberal weak kneed types) that the west will never grant them any form of humanity no matter how much they compromise.

There is also a huge outpouring of support from actual gulf social media, the people who were normally afraid of posting anything political in KSA and such have completely overwhelmed the troll bots and are now saying 'all us arabs have is each other, all us muslims have is each other' they're even outwardly saying they hope that carrier group gets blown up, and now there are some pro zionist quislings when they try to scare people point out that their masters made supporting hamas illegal and they will chase anyone who supports them will be legally chased, the overwhelming response from actual saudis and gulf arabs is 'Suck my dick, eat poo poo and die you loving worm'

Again this is anecdotal, but the tsunami of solidarity with palestine and how sharp it is from places I thought were under control by pro-zionists and the sheer rage from average real people is really inspiring. if israel thought they made any inroads to being tolerated by even a tiny fraction of arabs it was completely wiped away with their crimes, the slogan is now uniformly DTI.

Also have some cool pro-palestine fanart:-

(the guy in this picture is Izz-addin al-Qassam)

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

lmao free al-saqr

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

DelilahFlowers posted:

Modern Video Games queuing up a ban for the Palestinian before going back to watching IDF hospital bombing montages

ppj nodding vigorously from mod hell (discord)

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

In Training posted:

Especially a bummer since he was translating some of the Arabic only aj posts. RIP.

yeah, it's annoying having to translate them with google

Flutch
Jun 26, 2008

ban is hosed up and bullshit

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

30 days isn't enough imo

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Flutch posted:

ban is hosed up and bullshit

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Resistance News Network posted:

In a stunning display of the zionist entity's fragility, one million settlers fled to shelters across northern Palestine moments ago. Reports of invading resistance fighters were released by paranoid settlement councils and zionist media, sending the crumbling entity into a panic.

Zionist media even reported an unverified security incident at their "Dimona" nuclear facility. IOF soldiers opened fire randomly in northern occupied Palestine settlements, falsely reported as clashes. Real clashes at the Salem checkpoint in #Jenin were also falsely reported as clashes on the northern border.

It is notable that Al-Qassam Brigades fired an R-160 rocket from Gaza to occupied Haifa and targeted zionist vehicles near Gaza with two suicide drones within minutes of the massive siren wave.

It is uncertain what precisely set off this hysteria. At this time in the north, however, no verified security incidents have been documented.
(from t.me/PalestineResist/14415, via tgsa)

Quds News Network posted:

Media coverage: "After announcing a suspected penetration from #Lebanon and calling settlers to stay in shelters, the Israeli military has retracted, saying that nothing has been detected." #BREAKING
(from t.me/QudsNen/81924, via tgsa)

Palestinian accounts are saying the reports out of the north were greatly exaggerated and mostly unfounded panic

Lisztless
Jun 25, 2005

E-flat affect

gradenko_2000 posted:

is it really so surprising that someone from the Global South might have a different opinion from all you loving crackers?

free Al-Saqr

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/Seamus_Malek/status/1712145380555764048

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

gradenko_2000 posted:

is it really so surprising that someone from the Global South might have a different opinion from all you loving crackers?

free Al-Saqr

lol

o7

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

just a heads up, for all of the hate readers quoting me in SAD, i stand by everything i have said in this thread without remorse or regret, i will always say my piece and stand up against apartheid nazism, and if you disagree feel free to talk to me on this discussion i will politely have a discussion a out it with you and own you in the marketplace of ideas, its truly sad that you are too cowardly to do so and need to run to the principal because your fee fees got hurt, and you dont have any moral backbone or spine when the chips of humanity and decency against the forces of fascism and white colonialism are on the ground, but i never expected any less of people like you. im not gonna go into SAD to make my case or defend myself, i dont need to. here i stand, here are my thoughts, i can do no other. Free palestine, DTI.

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

just a heads up, for all of the hate readers quoting me in SAD, i stand by everything i have said in this thread without remorse or regret, i will always say my piece and stand up against apartheid nazism, and if you disagree feel free to talk to me on this discussion i will politely have a discussion a out it with you and own you in the marketplace of ideas, its truly sad that you are too cowardly to do so and need to run to the principal because your fee fees got hurt, and you dont have any moral backbone or spine when the chips of humanity and decency against the forces of fascism and white colonialism are on the ground, but i never expected any less of people like you. im not gonna go into SAD to make my case or defend myself, i dont need to. here i stand, here are my thoughts, i can do no other. Free palestine, DTI.

two-time fee
Jan 13, 2022

paul_soccer12 posted:

gently caress the admins this is loving horseshit
Modern Video Games eat my poo poo you loving moron

I have footage of his hideous deed.

gradenko_2000 posted:

free Al-Saqr

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Al-Saqr Martyr's Brigade gangtag when

Red Metal
Oct 23, 2012

Let me tell you about Homestuck

Fun Shoe

Al-Saqr posted:

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

lol that's it this wasn't worth a ban+30 wtf

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Just popping in to say free Al-Saqr.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I don't feel comfortable posting on forums with pro genocide admins, tbh.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Buck Wildman posted:

lol that's it this wasn't worth a ban+30 wtf

good news it was changed to a ban+7

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

ben shapino posted:

30 days isn't enough imo

gently caress you

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Free Al-Saqr, probed for the crime of being Arab.

I think you'd appreciate this without any reservation or complaint, friend. o7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYkmEaKTgLY

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

lol at the SAD thread posters acting like this thread is saying such outrageous things and this is such an out of control forum. gently caress off, sorry we aren’t discussing genocide in a civilized manner and considering both sides.

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

Atrocious Joe posted:

https://twitter.com/SanaSaeed/status/1712073791847739658

Discussions in the Canadian media of criminalizing Palestinian solidarity

lmao canadian journalists had to be dragged kicking and screaming into admitting that parliament gave a standing ovation to a nazi volunteer, so of course the real issue is that there are people disagreeing with the party line

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

Free Al-Saqr

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

Al-Saqr posted:

Also, DTI.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

holefoods posted:

lol at the SAD thread posters acting like this thread is saying such outrageous things and this is such an out of control forum. gently caress off, sorry we aren’t discussing genocide in a civilized manner and considering both sides.

the guys that have 30,000 posts about video games have a limited world view, shocking

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

ikanreed posted:

yep that’s the goal, to run people off

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Howdy partner, I’m Jiggle Billy. Commence the jigglin’!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Al-Saqr posted:

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Vomik posted:

gently caress off

you missed the gently caress israel part lol

izagoof
Feb 14, 2004

Grimey Drawer

err posted:

the guys that have 30,000 posts about video games have a limited world view, shocking

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

ikanreed posted:

leave this website. get out now

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

they knocked Al Saqr's probe to a week

fatelvis
Mar 21, 2010

Free Al-Saqr

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Al-Saqr posted:

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

ben shapino posted:

30 days isn't enough imo

stfu

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

keep punching joe posted:

I lust for peace, an end to apartheid, and a free Palestine. If that is illegal then throw me in jail.

these days, if you say you are for peace, free palestine and an end to apartheid, you will get arrested and thrown in jail.

arrested? and thrown in jail?

arrested. and thrown in (posting) jail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Apropos of nothing:

https://twitter.com/MargBarAmerica/status/1711956038134485094