Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Poppers posted:

Look at the happy frog go! Lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

All the photos of "look what israel has to deal with :( :( :(" is like, one car on fire with a bunch of people watching. Then there is this
https://twitter.com/wyoumans/status/1712095029378908386?s=20

This is evil.

Also it loving sucks knowing that my country sends Israel billions every year to pay for the weapons that did this. Every year like clockwork no matter which "party" is in power. gently caress :(

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Definitely don't look up Zaka, the totally neutral aid organization with no ideological biases that would lead to atrocity propaganda in their war the purify Eretz Yisrael Hashlema.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

any confirmations from organizations not founded by a person who abused Israeli children

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Poppers posted:

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

do they have white helmets

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

aphex twin looking mother fucker

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
Pepe is bad

Don't tie him into things that may be objectively good

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

And That’s NO Good

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

StrugglingHoneybun posted:

Pepe is bad

excuse me??

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Al-Saqr posted:

just a heads up, for all of the hate readers quoting me in SAD, i stand by everything i have said in this thread without remorse or regret, i will always say my piece and stand up against apartheid nazism, and if you disagree feel free to talk to me on this discussion i will politely have a discussion a out it with you and own you in the marketplace of ideas, its truly sad that you are too cowardly to do so and need to run to the principal because your fee fees got hurt, and you dont have any moral backbone or spine when the chips of humanity and decency against the forces of fascism and white colonialism are on the ground, but i never expected any less of people like you. im not gonna go into SAD to make my case or defend myself, i dont need to. here i stand, here are my thoughts, i can do no other. Free palestine, DTI.

yeah, what the gently caress? a drive by ban from an extremely non-cspam mod I've never heard of before

dti dta

free al-saqr

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Pepe is bad

its a cartoon frog OP

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

fantastic, courageous journalism:

(tw: blown up buildings and some bloodied faces of wounded civilians. devastating, but nothing nws/nms)

https://twitter.com/macaesbruno/status/1712180249147093050

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

lmao how u ban Al-Saqr, ppl will always defend their own (white settlers)

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1712189875242316011?s=20

quote:

Russian President, Vladimir Putin, accused the #US of fueling the conflict in the #ME by sending an aircraft carrier to the Mediterranean, stressing that “the Palestinian cause is in the heart of every Muslim and is a manifestation of injustice that has reached an incredible degree.

president putin, please send su-35 fighter jet

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Hey Poppers keep doing that. Ignore the probations it's good posting and you should do more. Maybe post worse 4chan bullshit?

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

In Training posted:

drat another nazi pope. Son of a bitch!

Zodium posted:

been asking which of the three possible outcomes people think we should support, and now my group chats are just people typing up and deleting messages.

lol

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

:patriot:

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Normally pepe is fine but lol that one is cursed no thank you

I don't need to see a brave freedom fighter as that dumb reddit frog, save it for depicting suburbanite losers

Gumball Gumption has issued a correction as of 21:21 on Oct 11, 2023

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Al-Saqr posted:

just a heads up, for all of the hate readers quoting me in SAD, i stand by everything i have said in this thread without remorse or regret, i will always say my piece and stand up against apartheid nazism, and if you disagree feel free to talk to me on this discussion i will politely have a discussion a out it with you and own you in the marketplace of ideas, its truly sad that you are too cowardly to do so and need to run to the principal because your fee fees got hurt, and you dont have any moral backbone or spine when the chips of humanity and decency against the forces of fascism and white colonialism are on the ground, but i never expected any less of people like you. im not gonna go into SAD to make my case or defend myself, i dont need to. here i stand, here are my thoughts, i can do no other. Free palestine, DTI.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Poppers posted:

hell ya lol

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

What did Al Saqr post that was so heinous it needed to be deleted?

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

The human shield line is so hosed up. Blaming Palestinians for being blown up by Israeli bombs.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

noah kulwin on hasan rn

https://twitch.tv/hasanabi

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
The Israelis might have actually had some real defenses at their air bases, Hamas was already certainly aware of the threat, it may simply not been on the table.

Otherwise, the IAF is really expected to do pretty much everything at this point, and real constraint on the Israelis is air time. I expect why Hezbollah is mostly simply skirmishing and releasing disinformation, if they make a move, they want the Israeli air force to be exhausted.

The USS Ford had 4 squadrons of f-18s which will offer some relief but continual carrier operations (especially on a brand new carrier with teething issues) is not that easy. It does have a cruiser and 4 destroyers with it, which means Tomahawk strikes but again we have seen massive Tomahawk strikes occur and not do tremendous damage.

Then you have everything else going on in the region.

Supposedly, the USS Eisenhower may be sent, but would be late October until it gets to the region.

----------

From experience, you don't push the route of a giant SAD thread when things are going that well. The IDF is severely underperforming and the US is scrambling to get assets into the theatre but it is also opening itself up elsewhere.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1712126025503555865

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/MhmmdJamshidi/status/1712200076200648767

I'm hearing reports from Riyadh that Saudi officials are seeing the banning on the Something Awful forums as a "red line," which made this phone call with Iran not only possible but necessary.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Musk @ing one of the Israeli government accounts about it won’t happen but it’d be funny if he did

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
pure unadulterated Blood Thirst

https://twitter.com/Jrdale84/status/1712176606079287744?t=PeSEDR7B8jYC-Nbmne_Z1g&s=19

https://twitter.com/CNNOpinion/status/1711826330495471634?t=RQAOOJc5t97pNmrK8zZ3tQ&s=19

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Poppers posted:

idf member: feels bad man

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

The Voice of Labor posted:

yeah, what the gently caress? a drive by ban from an extremely non-cspam mod I've never heard of before

dti dta

free al-saqr

what are you talking about Dr. Videogames or whatever posts here all the time RELAX

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

free alsaqr free Palestine freedom!

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Pepe is bad

been 7 years since 2016 op

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
No state solution is the best, worldwide.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Clip-On Fedora posted:

what are you talking about Dr. Videogames or whatever posts here all the time RELAX

from the river to the sea mods will be asleep

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

Alpha 1 posted:

Liberals are putting their new understanding of WW2 they learned from Ukraine to use in Palestine: Hamas is now worse than the Nazis because the Nazis felt bad about the holocaust :shepicide:
https://twitter.com/michaelshermer/status/1711931207964058019

As someone born in a former Nazi country I can't even describe how much I want to puke.

I have been to the remains of the underground Bergkristall factories, where prisoners were worked to death. On my way to work I pass the memorial site, where Vienna's Gestapo HQ once stood.

And then I have to watch some clueless American dipshit go online and spew garbage and historical falsehoods:

The Nazis were not destroying evidence cause they knew they were wrong. But because they tried to escape the gallows at Nuremberg. Also people knew what was going on. The "We had no idea" was Germany's and Austria's favorite national lie post WW2 and this oval office repeats it, after it was debunked decades ago.

And on top of it he dares to relativize the crimes of the Third Reich to support his cheerleading for a fascist apartheidstate. gently caress that guy.

Hammerstein has issued a correction as of 21:35 on Oct 11, 2023

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Lpzie posted:

free alsaqr free Palestine freedom!

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

Gripweed posted:

What did Al Saqr post that was so heinous it needed to be deleted?

A Maus inspired comic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Ardennes posted:

The Israelis might have actually had some real defenses at their air bases, Hamas was already certainly aware of the threat, it may simply not been on the table.

Otherwise, the IAF is really expected to do pretty much everything at this point, and real constraint on the Israelis is air time. I expect why Hezbollah is mostly simply skirmishing and releasing disinformation, if they make a move, they want the Israeli air force to be exhausted.

The USS Ford had 4 squadrons of f-18s which will offer some relief but continual carrier operations (especially on a brand new carrier with teething issues) is not that easy. It does have a cruiser and 4 destroyers with it, which means Tomahawk strikes but again we have seen massive Tomahawk strikes occur and not do tremendous damage.

Then you have everything else going on in the region.

Supposedly, the USS Eisenhower may be sent, but would be late October until it gets to the region.

----------

From experience, you don't push the route of a giant SAD thread when things are going that well. The IDF is severely underperforming and the US is scrambling to get assets into the theatre but it is also opening itself up elsewhere.

I can't imagine there is any shortage of iron bombs, with or without JDAM or Paveway kits. If it were anything else, like missiles or something, I could understand hoping Israel expends munitions before they have to tap out if they want to retain deterrence on other fronts, but they could fly bomb trucks over Gaza indefinitely given the lack of air defences.

You're right though, everything is hinging on the IAF.

The interesting twist about this for me is the IAF Tier One team being wiped out. Were they also the most high readiness SOF Israel had ready to go?