Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Released hostages? No, temporary captives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

These guys know a thing or two about dying at a music festival, I think we should listen to them.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Gripweed posted:

That comic with the happy Palestinians riding over a pile of rubble and dead IDF guys? That’s bannable?

Israeli government officials and western reporters on MSBC, CBC and others are calling Palestinians animals that need to be exterminated, but drawing a cartoon piggy is dehumanizing and a no-growth.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

lol some gbs freak in sad tried saying this image was permaban material

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

30.5 Days posted:

These guys know a thing or two about dying at a music festival, I think we should listen to them.

Imagine being at coachella and suddenly an assassin kills the emperor and the gates of oblivion open and daedra just start falling out of the sky throwing flares at people

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

nj guy "not even supposed to be here today" is this a pitch for a clerks reboot? this is gauche even for kevin smith

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
If my mom called me to tell me that Coachella was under siege by armed men flying in on hang gliders I'd have to tell her to call back because I can't hear her over the wind.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
if you arent even born in israel but CHOSE to leave your home country to join the IDF to do war crimes and genocide you very clearly deserve all the bad poo poo

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

celadon posted:

even if they end up getting a total blockade running, and 2 million palestinians die of thirst, i think they would still maybe get away with it, depending on how they spin it. like theres a 'oh its hamas doing bad infrastructure thats the reason for all the deaths' angle i think theyd take and a lot of people would prefer that narrative.

They could literally exterminate Palestinians in Nazi style death camps and the American public will just say that Palestinians have an inborn hatred of Israelis due to being descendants of Philistines and it isn’t safe to let any of them live.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
biden himself is running with the obvious bullshit story about the babies

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lmao someone bought this

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Frosted Flake posted:

Losing the ability to carry out the Samson Option obviously poses an even graver strategic risk.

I thought they had a nuclear triad?

Al-Saqr posted:

just a heads up, for all of the hate readers quoting me in SAD, i stand by everything i have said in this thread without remorse or regret, i will always say my piece and stand up against apartheid nazism, and if you disagree feel free to talk to me on this discussion i will politely have a discussion a out it with you and own you in the marketplace of ideas, its truly sad that you are too cowardly to do so and need to run to the principal because your fee fees got hurt, and you dont have any moral backbone or spine when the chips of humanity and decency against the forces of fascism and white colonialism are on the ground, but i never expected any less of people like you. im not gonna go into SAD to make my case or defend myself, i dont need to. here i stand, here are my thoughts, i can do no other. Free palestine, DTI.

O7 salute to a man of principles, free Al-Saqr and make him a mod of this thread.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
So is Hamas even doing anything still in respect to civilians? Besides the tiny rocket attacks that don't actually do much damage.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

Imagine being at coachella and suddenly an assassin kills the emperor and the gates of oblivion open and daedra just start falling out of the sky throwing flares at people

these people are psychopaths- forcing people to live in squalor with nowhere to sleep but a refugee tent, no food except two slices of stale bread each day, barred from leaving. and if that's how they treat their customers, imagine how bad they'd treat the Palestinians!

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

paul_soccer12 posted:

biden himself is running with the obvious bullshit story about the babies

can't believe the guy who famously tells the truth is doing that.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Weka posted:

They don't officially have any nuclear weapons at all. Their SRBMs were rated to match Egypt's SCUDs, though I can't say I know more about them than that. I'm assuming there aren't Israeli boomers in the North Sea. So if they want to strike at all of "Christendom" for letting the Jews perish from the earth or whatever millenarian self-pitying bullshit, they probably need airplanes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwAMijpnO2U

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

It rules that every response to this has been a Clerks reference.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Gorman Thomas posted:

If my mom called me to tell me that Coachella was under siege by armed men flying in on hang gliders I'd have to tell her to call back because I can't hear her over the wind.

waiting for the men in hang gliders to start playing sandstorm before I choose to run or hold up my lighter

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Gripweed posted:

That comic with the happy Palestinians riding over a pile of rubble and dead IDF guys? That’s bannable?

The star of David and a yarmaluke on a pig is a pretty hard thing to wave off, it was obviously a bad cartoon and out of the context of the political cartoons thread probably didn't need to be posted anywhere on the forums

We don't need to play directly to antisemitism to deliver an antizionist point it just gives the freaks who hateread cspam ammo

People have been perma'd for less, he was escalating and is probably the last person we'd want to see permabanned here, I think a week is okay and I would appreciate this kind of restraint from the mods in situations like this in the future

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Al-Quds Brigades Spokesperson Abu Hamza: Other fronts might be opened and the battle may soon expand into occupied Palestinian territory in 1948

Al-Quds Brigades Spokesperson Abu Hamza: The battle has become not limited to the Gaza Strip onl

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

paragliding Pepe ftw

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Weka posted:

they have slcm ~1000 mile range sub nukes, icbms that can shoot as far as parts of south america and oceana, and f15/16s that could potentially have nuke bombs

Leandros
Dec 14, 2008

Maximo Roboto posted:

Isn't playing chess haram. I mean this is fine because he seems to just be displaying a chess set

I asked for tabletop game figurines. idk they seem pretty well done and not very chessy
free al-saqr

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

hustle culture claims another life

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

lmfao

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

lol

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

lol

speng31b
May 8, 2010

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Can we not equate baldness with Israel? It is in amazingly bad taste. thank you

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Sure. We're against antisemitism but in favor of anti-Zionism.

Jeffrey has spoken, free Al-Saqr!

BearsBearsBears
Aug 4, 2022

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

Hope he gets an army painted in his downtime :unsmith:

I'm glad the ban was lifted so he can afford a single additional space marine.

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

In this metaphor is coachella held near a concentration camp or not.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

FuzzySlippers posted:

In this metaphor is coachella held near a concentration camp or not.

yes. you also have tanks and heavily armed guards with you

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The hasbara accounts on Twitter and Reddit keep implying that Hamas is releasing videos of executions on Arabic channels, meanwhile the most hyped Hamas video release of the past few days is "here's us letting some settlers go free."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

So do some buildings in Gaza still have electricity? It seems like quite a few have lights on still