Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
no one getting in the Guardian can be considered good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
yea good on Naomi loving Klein supporting her settler friends here they are right now opening fire on another Palestinian village

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1712396702022275498

Said I wouldn't be back but gently caress bending to the poo poo stain complacent white westerner fascists. Garbage people

Also, in good news Sderot is being "temporarily" abandoned

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1712394876778594646

Israel is denying water and electricity to Palestinian prisoners in jails

https://twitter.com/AJABreaking/status/1712394621634916788

Gazas healthcare system has begun to collapse

https://twitter.com/AlarabyTV/status/1712399014375616608

Death By The Blues has issued a correction as of 10:27 on Oct 12, 2023

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

moths posted:

A hosed up thing about banning Al-Saqr is this:

Silencing pro-Palestinian voices under the guise of propriety and decorum is just one tool of the genocide being employed right now, in real time.

Obviously a forums ban is on a smaller scale, but this is a drop from the same poisoned well.

That act, this microcosm of de-personing, is more offensive to the soul than anything depicted in a cartoon.

A wartime cartoon is unsavory, but silencing speech for the oppressed is itself a tool of oppression.

It's upsetting to see it played out again here, of all places.

:agreed:

Frosted Flake posted:

To Orange Devil's point, what would they learn that doesn't also challenge their baseline assumptions about the world? It's so much easier for them to forget or consider it a one-off, a mistake, Bush and Cheney being uniquely incompetent or evil, than to reconsider America's place in the world, and their place in America.

As we have been saying for almost two years with Ukraine, atrocity propaganda works incredibly well on people who A) trust the media B) understand the world basically in terms of "vibes" , and for those reasons, C) have an interest in not digging to deeply into any one thing but riding the vibes the media feeds them to chase a feeling. That's the anthesis of introspection.

You could show them all the evidence in the world about "Kuwaiti babies torn from incubators" and the only conclusion they would draw from it is that you were a bit of a weirdo for knowing or caring. It would be incomprehensible that knowing about something that happened then has any bearing on now. First, they don't know about it, and they already hold all of the correct opinions about the world, so obviously knowing it doesn't offer them any benefit. That makes you an eccentric.

Second, when they learn about it, they see it as an odd historical detail, maybe a mistake or the action of a bad actor. Like knowing the name of Alexander the Great's horse or something. Someone naming their horse that today would have no consequence, so what difference does it make if someone in the past lied about that atrocity? What matters is what the Iraqis Russians Hamas are doing now. That was a lie then, we're talking about the truth now, so why bring it up?

Third, suppose they do start tugging on that string. Do they really want to feel bad about the Persian Gulf War? It was so long ago. Why put themselves through that? Besides, there's the good war to focus on now, even if that war in the past was an unfortunate, one-off mistake.

Excellent post but one thing I do wonder (I engage in these kind of IRL discussions far too much because I am an idiot) if you can begin to persuade people with repeated examples of certain trends, as opposed to just one or two

For example, everyone ITT knows and appreciates that :amerikkka: lies constantly to further its own interests and beat the drums of war. Off the top of my head you can list many examples: Gulf of Tonkin incident, Iraq 2 WMDs, anthrax, etc at the UN, Gulf War 1 Nayirah testimony, and probably more for all the other wars (I remember the post in the Ukraine thread where you crack pinged about how Gulf 1 was totally orchestrated by :911:). So hypothetically if you can refer to the fabrications on literally every US war since WW2 and the lies that they told to initiate the war then they might start getting the whole "USA bad" thing.

Then again I have been trying this with the Ukraine stuff for 2 years and have completely failed, so maybe I am just a naive idiot for trying to convince liberals. Then again, maybe the more you read actual theory (finally starting to do this myself) like posters ITT you might actually be more persuasive than the naive ramblings of an idiot like me and might be able to persuade people IRL, after all we were eventually persuaded to become Marxists and that process did not happen overnight.

oh also death to slow mode

4d3d3d
Mar 17, 2017
Hmm, on the one hand Israel is accelerating its ethnic cleansing and mass murder on flimsy pretenses and making up wild lies the west is swallowing unquestioningly, but on the other hand somebody posted a picture that could be construed as anti-Semitic on the dying lovely comedy forum. In conclusion this is a complex issue and we need to be even handed in our moderation

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Does anyone here have the receipts for Netanyahu/israeli intelligence supporting Hamas over Fatah in the last elections and disrupting the secular parties to favor extremists? I'd live to prove my point to someone

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I was worried that The Defector would chicken out but Samer Kalaf came in hot.

https://defector.com/subjugation-and-dehumanization-lead-to-only-one-result

All worth reading but this is the poo poo that needs to be drilled into the heads of people that want Palestine to peacefully protest

excellent read

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.
Free Al-Saqr dti dta

4d3d3d
Mar 17, 2017
Volunteering to go beat off dead settlers and collect their semen
https://twitter.com/shashj/status/1712379114122887350

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

hmmm

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

a helpful bear posted:

lmao this thread got someone so mad that they spent money on this banner

Seems unironic to me. Terrorism ftw.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

:agreed:

Excellent post but one thing I do wonder (I engage in these kind of IRL discussions far too much because I am an idiot) if you can begin to persuade people with repeated examples of certain trends, as opposed to just one or two

For example, everyone ITT knows and appreciates that :amerikkka: lies constantly to further its own interests and beat the drums of war. Off the top of my head you can list many examples: Gulf of Tonkin incident, Iraq 2 WMDs, anthrax, etc at the UN, Gulf War 1 Nayirah testimony, and probably more for all the other wars (I remember the post in the Ukraine thread where you crack pinged about how Gulf 1 was totally orchestrated by :911:). So hypothetically if you can refer to the fabrications on literally every US war since WW2 and the lies that they told to initiate the war then they might start getting the whole "USA bad" thing.

Then again I have been trying this with the Ukraine stuff for 2 years and have completely failed, so maybe I am just a naive idiot for trying to convince liberals. Then again, maybe the more you read actual theory (finally starting to do this myself) like posters ITT you might actually be more persuasive than the naive ramblings of an idiot like me and might be able to persuade people IRL, after all we were eventually persuaded to become Marxists and that process did not happen overnight.

propaganda is not effective in the abstract. it can only be used to show a viable path: that bolshevik institutions can help against the tyranny of the tsar, that communist party institutions can help against imperialist oppression. it doesn't matter how many examples and hypocrisies you can show people so long as you can't connect them to a viable material alternative, and this is why people so readily support or resign themselves to ethnic cleansing as the "good" option.

the third option I present people, western military support for the defense of Palestine against Israel's openly declared intent to commit genocide and ethnic cleansing, is not actually a viable option; even if the vast majority of the western population supported it, in the absence of proper organization, they have no means by which to pursue the outcome because the west is not a system of democracies where power stems from the assent of a fooled people, but a ruthless dictatorship of the bourgeoisie.

these weeks where decades happen are the culmination of decades of work where nothing, ostensibly, happened; a long and arduous process finally reaching its critical point. it requires sustained efforts to teach a structured way to perceive and understand the world, which is all a theory is, that can support organized action towards an outcome. this is why nascent western leftist movements, no matter how powerless or irrelevant or incoherent they may seem in the moment, are cut down like weeds in a garden as soon as they are detected.

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE SO BIG THAT 80 GRIT CAN'T FIX IT!
:smug:

Gunshow Poophole posted:

boy it's real post 9/11 hours out here in the USA again I have almost never felt so isolated and alone for holding to a belief

Stringent posted:

realizing that americans learned absolutely nothing from the aftermath of 9/11 has been one of the most depressing things i've seen in my life.

word

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

crepeface posted:

Klein's been off for awhile. I can't remember exactly what tho, I think it was to do with china.

Naomi Klein stopped posting in Nov 2022 after she tweeted support for protesters in China that the media thought was The Big One in terms of bringing down the CPC.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
^ that sounds about right.

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

my experience is that you shouldn't push too hard. your goal shouldn't necessarily be to "win" and convince the other guy, but to chip through some of the propoganda and set them up for some future break through.

I've had some of the most lib-brained friends come around after literal years of talking about current events and there are still things I can radicalise them on (as I continue to be as I learn more and more).

quote:

death to slow mode

crepeface has issued a correction as of 11:04 on Oct 12, 2023

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

a helpful bear posted:

lmao this thread got someone so mad that they spent money on this banner

wait this is supposed to be an own? I thought it's an endorsement.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

4d3d3d posted:

Volunteering to go beat off dead settlers and collect their semen
https://twitter.com/shashj/status/1712379114122887350

lol this fascist ethnostate

must extract the gene-seed

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

Centrist Committee posted:

flying apart in that it directly contradicts the myth of stable, peaceful american democracy; so, take your pick

as for the carriers, I think we all know what’s going to have to happen to them before we collectively begin to process that ww3 has already started, america is the 4th reich, the wretched of the earth will win, and america as we understand it will end. I think we cspammers assumed this would be off the coast of china, a few years from now. I think we’ve internalized the market logic of “not this quarter, not my problem.” but, hamas had other ideas and I think we’re struggling to process that it might happen a lot sooner than expected, in the mediterranean

Ardennes posted:

My vote is a slower grinding piece meal ww3 where there is no official declaration but everything just gets worse.

Things are "not so bad right now" and we have a full fledged war in Ukraine, the situation in Gaza (and it looks like the region is a powder keg) but then you have other not insignificant fronts. Anyone remember West Africa? How about Armenia (which was what 2 weeks ago)? How about Kosovo?

WW3 is poo poo just compounding on top of each other, there will be no declaration of war or vote in the Senate (and history books will debate it for a generation) but it is just going to be conflicts all over the world, seemingly disparate on the surface but all connected together.

I really don't think nukes will be used, liberals are too bullshit to use nukes, they know they can't win through them. Israel isn't a fanatic state, it is a liberal one. If they are throw people under the bus to keep in power they will.

good posts.

quote:

i hope they don't actually want to go in.. I think there's probably enough people screaming in their ear about how that could be a massive blunder.. that being said the delays could likely be explained by Israel being in the process of mobilizing these supposed 300,000 reservists.
its probably the best chance of israel getting loving owned so while it will be extremely bad short term, it will probably be long term good if it leads to an isreali collapse and the eventual destruction of their state.

quote:

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

on some bbc radio service a few minutes ago

erudite expert introduced with all their credentials: israel has no obligation to provide energy and water to gaza

feckless stuttering strawman introduced with just their name: they have to, theyre an occupying force

expert: israel doesnt occupy gaza, they pulled out in 2005. hamas occupies gaza. you have no idea whats going on. let egypt provide aid

strawman: egypt tried to provide aid but was turned back by israel. if israel isnt an occupier how can they turn back aid

expert: egypt provided their aid in a convoy. a convoy could contain anything!

talking head moderator interrupting: as an arbiter of neutral objective truth im going to have to side with the expert here. its true a convoy could contain anything. even bombs! you cant just bring bombs into gaza

4d3d3d
Mar 17, 2017

Breakfast All Day posted:

on some bbc radio service a few minutes ago

erudite expert introduced with all their credentials: israel has no obligation to provide energy and water to gaza

feckless stuttering strawman introduced with just their name: they have to, theyre an occupying force

expert: israel doesnt occupy gaza, they pulled out in 2005. hamas occupies gaza. you have no idea whats going on. let egypt provide aid

strawman: egypt tried to provide aid but was turned back by israel. if israel isnt an occupier how can they turn back aid

expert: egypt provided their aid in a convoy. a convoy could contain anything!

talking head moderator interrupting: as an arbiter of neutral objective truth im going to have to side with the expert here. its true a convoy could contain anything. even bombs! you cant just bring bombs into gaza

They're going to get cleansed and there's nothing we can do about it while it's done our names

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Seems kind of crazy that nobody had time to dwell on the fact that Israeli early warning systems false alarmed an entire invasion from Lebanon.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
My country sucks, this is our parliament last night.

On a more positive note, yesterday's pro Palestine demonstration had more people than the pro Israel one.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Pistol_Pete posted:

Psychologically, it must be an absolutely tremendous shock for Israelis: they've previously taken as a given that they set the terms of the conflict, that the massive Israeli military complex is always there to shield them and that the Palestinians are weak and incompetent Others who need to be ground down but not particularly feared.

Furious, armed Palestinians just bursting into their comfy Settler homes and the IDF being nowhere to save them is literally the stuff of nightmares for them and yet, it's just happened.

Even in the states you see that headline and you’re like “well well well,” it’s got to be quite the moment when it turns out the big strong daddy nobody ever shuts the gently caress up about turns out to be getting his rear end kicked somewhere else in your hour of need

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

Hammerstein posted:

On a more positive note, yesterday's pro Palestine demonstration had more people than the pro Israel one.

someone should set that building on fire, might send a signal that people don't agree.

*taps earpiece* oh...

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YirrocPJpRE

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

we were eventually persuaded to become Marxists and that process did not happen overnight

lol no, I would bet anything more people become radicalized from going through a traumatic event than from being persuaded by another person.

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

Does anyone have a decent source for the claim that arms intended for Ukraine have ended up with Hamas through the black market?

E: I'm sure it's true, I can feel it in ma shivers. but something substantive would be nice, that's all

Cookie Cutter has issued a correction as of 11:15 on Oct 12, 2023

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

crepeface posted:

death to slow mode

Shlomode

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Cookie Cutter posted:

Does anyone have a decent source for the claim that arms intended for Ukraine have ended up with Hamas through the black market?

i saw it happen

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

gently caress timers, gently caress SAD, free al-saqr, DTI

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Hammerstein posted:

free palestine. free mallorca

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/TorahJudaism/status/1712036949412700526

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

BornAPoorBlkChild posted:

ive found a new sleep paralysis demon
https://twitter.com/shadwhite/status/1712078596104241515?t=w-84qtWDiRFvkHx9edvohw&s=19

that av will haunt me in my dreams

You see that face and you’re like “oh dude no more of it was supposed to go in the middle”

BrotherJayne posted:

gently caress timers, gently caress SAD, free al-saqr, DTI

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

someone should set that building on fire, might send a signal that people don't agree.

*taps earpiece* oh...

We were not always that lovely.

Vienna 79, our chancellor Bruno Kreisky (himself jewish) got Yassir Arafat and Willy Brandt to the same table. Condemning PLO's acts of terror, but without following Israel's narrative, at the same time establishing that a diplomatic solution must involve the PLO.

Elegant diplomacy of a more civilized age. (ofc they tried to denounce Kreisky as a traitor to Israel and judaism)

Hammerstein has issued a correction as of 11:29 on Oct 12, 2023

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

Imagine being at coachella and suddenly an assassin kills the emperor and the gates of oblivion open and daedra just start falling out of the sky throwing flares at people

Imagine being at Coachella 1944, just 3 miles from Warsaw, when suddenly a bunch of...

Gorman Thomas posted:

If my mom called me to tell me that Coachella was under siege by armed men flying in on hang gliders I'd have to tell her to call back because I can't hear her over the wind.

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

Zodium posted:

the third option I present people, western military support for the defense of Palestine against Israel's openly declared intent to commit genocide and ethnic cleansing, is not actually a viable option; even if the vast majority of the western population supported it, in the absence of proper organization, they have no means by which to pursue the outcome because the west is not a system of democracies where power stems from the assent of a fooled people, but a ruthless dictatorship of the bourgeoisie.

so the 3 options were (IIRC):

quote:

the possible outcomes seem to be:
- no out way is found, and israel genocides the palestinians.
- some way out is found, and israel ethnically cleanses palestine.
- israel is defeated and apartheid is ended by force of arms.

the core's material support for the former two outcomes and visceral opposition to the third is, at this point, essentially indistinguishable from nazism.

I actually interpreted the force of arms option as palestine/other arab countries/various militia defeating Israel through force of arms as opposed to western countries lol. at the moment this seems, well not exactly viable but not exactly impossible either! (inshallah)

Zodium posted:

propaganda is not effective in the abstract. it can only be used to show a viable path: that bolshevik institutions can help against the tyranny of the tsar, that communist party institutions can help against imperialist oppression. it doesn't matter how many examples and hypocrisies you can show people so long as you can't connect them to a viable material alternative, and this is why people so readily support or resign themselves to ethnic cleansing as the "good" option.

but your point around propaganda, do you mean that you not only need to explain "usa bad" but also "communism better" and the material reasoning behind that etc? otherwise you just end up like idiot anarchists advocating to burn everything down for the hell of it

Zodium posted:

these weeks where decades happen are the culmination of decades of work where nothing, ostensibly, happened; a long and arduous process finally reaching its critical point. it requires sustained efforts to teach a structured way to perceive and understand the world, which is all a theory is, that can support organized action towards an outcome. this is why nascent western leftist movements, no matter how powerless or irrelevant or incoherent they may seem in the moment, are cut down like weeds in a garden as soon as they are detected.
this indeed makes sense and given france deporting people who were "anti-semitic" (presumably pro palestine), arrests at protest in germany for having palestinian flags, suella braveman mentioning that "from the river to the sea" or a palestinian flag is an arrestable offence, i wonder how bad it is going to get in the west and how long before we see leftists getting rounded up. or at least some kind of bigger crack down. this week feels like an inflection point: the one where the fascist and genocidal mask truly came off and we embraced openly cheering genocide in the west (as opposed to at least vaguely pretending in prior instances)

crepeface posted:

^ that sounds about right.

my experience is that you shouldn't push too hard. your goal shouldn't necessarily be to "win" and convince the other guy, but to chip through some of the propoganda and set them up for some future break through.

I've had some of the most lib-brained friends come around after literal years of talking about current events and there are still things I can radicalise them on (as I continue to be as I learn more and more).

death to slow mode

thanks, indeed that has been more my goal lately but less explicitly stated.

in completely unrelated news lol, king charles to apologise "acknowledge ‘painful’ colonial past" in Kenya :thunk:

quote:

The Kenya Human Rights Commission said 90,000 people were executed, tortured or maimed during the British administration’s counterinsurgency operation. The UK government made a historic statement of regret in 2013 over the “torture and other forms of ill-treatment” perpetrated by the colonial administration during the emergency period and paid reparations of £19.9m to about 5,200 people.
“The visit will also acknowledge the more painful aspects of the UK and Kenya’s shared history, including the emergency … His Majesty will take time during the visit to deepen his understanding of the wrongs suffered in this period by the people of Kenya.”
:ironicat::ironicat::ironicat::ironicat:

and once more death to slow mode

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

so the 3 options were (IIRC):

I actually interpreted the force of arms option as palestine/other arab countries/various militia defeating Israel through force of arms as opposed to western countries lol. at the moment this seems, well not exactly viable but not exactly impossible either! (inshallah)

but your point around propaganda, do you mean that you not only need to explain "usa bad" but also "communism better" and the material reasoning behind that etc? otherwise you just end up like idiot anarchists advocating to burn everything down for the hell of it

this indeed makes sense and given france deporting people who were "anti-semitic" (presumably pro palestine), arrests at protest in germany for having palestinian flags, suella braveman mentioning that "from the river to the sea" or a palestinian flag is an arrestable offence, i wonder how bad it is going to get in the west and how long before we see leftists getting rounded up. or at least some kind of bigger crack down. this week feels like an inflection point: the one where the fascist and genocidal mask truly came off and we embraced openly cheering genocide in the west (as opposed to at least vaguely pretending in prior instances)

thanks, indeed that has been more my goal lately but less explicitly stated.

in completely unrelated news lol, king charles to apologise "acknowledge ‘painful’ colonial past" in Kenya :thunk:

:ironicat::ironicat::ironicat::ironicat:

and once more death to slow mode

About Kenya

“Years later I actually started to read up on Kenya and thought the stats were a little weird. One in particular: every account I could find agreed that the Mau Mau, these crazy bloodthirsty cannibals, had killed 32 British settlers. 32? That’s less than the KIA for a holiday weekend in the UK. That was what all the fuss was about?

It was a lot harder to find out how many of the Mau Mau had been killed. In fact, you got the idea that no blacks died, just those poor white women all alone in their houses.

And it was even harder to get any idea what made the Africans so mad. We all just thought, they were just like that, ready to go off. And frankly, we had echoes of Watts and Detroit in our heads, we were all flat-out scared of black people, which made the Mau Mau horror stories easy to swallow.

When I really learned about Africa, my whole idea of the cute/harmless Brits and violent crazy Africans went away real fast. What blew me away first was the patience of the Kikuyu, the tribe the Brits were trying to wipe out. They stood for it and stood for it and only fought back after the Brits made it real clear that the only good Kikuyu was on his knees or better yet, dead“

War Nerd

http://exiledonline.com/wn-day-25-monty-python-burning-kikuyu-skit/

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Seems kind of crazy that nobody had time to dwell on the fact that Israeli early warning systems false alarmed an entire invasion from Lebanon.

Still laughing about that one

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Al-Saqr posted:

just a heads up, for all of the hate readers quoting me in SAD, i stand by everything i have said in this thread without remorse or regret, i will always say my piece and stand up against apartheid nazism, and if you disagree feel free to talk to me on this discussion i will politely have a discussion a out it with you and own you in the marketplace of ideas, its truly sad that you are too cowardly to do so and need to run to the principal because your fee fees got hurt, and you dont have any moral backbone or spine when the chips of humanity and decency against the forces of fascism and white colonialism are on the ground, but i never expected any less of people like you. im not gonna go into SAD to make my case or defend myself, i dont need to. here i stand, here are my thoughts, i can do no other. Free palestine, DTI.

Free al saqr

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Oh good the beheading story has made it to the local gymbro portion of the population, though it was mostly one guy getting really mad about it while the other dudes were like "Yeah it's probably a very complex situation" as they tried to get their reps in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

I couldn’t imagine anything more cowardly and gross than supporting Israel in this situation

evilmiera posted:

Oh good the beheading story has made it to the local gymbro portion of the population, though it was mostly one guy getting really mad about it while the other dudes were like "Yeah it's probably a very complex situation" as they tried to get their reps in.

Thank you president biden

Egg Moron has issued a correction as of 11:53 on Oct 12, 2023