Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

An Apple A Gay posted:

billy strings played at the tool show last night

he is extremely cool, legal, and good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

An Apple A Gay posted:

I love trains I love waving I love honking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPcklMpH2BU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Scalise was blackballed

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

This Trophy was given to me by Deutsche Bank because they were so proud of the Loan they made. They had the best Lawyers, the smartest Loan Officers, and were thrilled to do business with “TRUMP.” Interest was fully paid every month (no payment ever missed!), never received a default notice, and if Interest came due on a weekend, I paid it on a Friday. THE LOAN WAS PAID OFF FAR AHEAD OF SCHEDULE! Except for me, because of the Corrupt DOJ, FBI, and Racist New York State Attorney General, there were no Victims, there were only happy Bankers! But despite a PERFECT LOAN, I was sued by the Incompetent, Radical Left New York State AG, Letitia “Peekaboo” James, under a Statute that was never used for this before, and where I am not even entitled to a Jury. A Liberal Democrat Judge, with all Trump Haters surrounding him, is going to make this very important decision. If I had a Jury, I would win easily, but regardless, this is a case that should never have been brought. ELECTION INTERFERENCE!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

This trophy was given to me by the homeless man I gave 40 buck to, because he was so proud of it

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

This Trophy was given to me by Deutsche Bank because they were so proud of the Loan they made. They had the best Lawyers, the smartest Loan Officers, and were thrilled to do business with “TRUMP.” Interest was fully paid every month (no payment ever missed!), never received a default notice, and if Interest came due on a weekend, I paid it on a Friday. THE LOAN WAS PAID OFF FAR AHEAD OF SCHEDULE! Except for me, because of the Corrupt DOJ, FBI, and Racist New York State Attorney General, there were no Victims, there were only happy Bankers! But despite a PERFECT LOAN, I was sued by the Incompetent, Radical Left New York State AG, Letitia “Peekaboo” James, under a Statute that was never used for this before, and where I am not even entitled to a Jury. A Liberal Democrat Judge, with all Trump Haters surrounding him, is going to make this very important decision. If I had a Jury, I would win easily, but regardless, this is a case that should never have been brought. ELECTION INTERFERENCE!

lolll

the Crime Bank is handing out crime trophies

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

An Apple A Gay posted:

I love trains I love waving I love honking

this is nazi code for heil hitler fyi

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
But that includes getting all of the illegal aliens from countries that hate us that hate our values and sending them back to the places from which they came. We'll send them back. Bye bye bye, bye bye. Instead of keeping terrorists and terrorist sympathizers out of America, the Biden administration is inviting them in. You know why? Because he's got a boss who's his boss, Barack Hussein Obama. Barack Hussein, Barack Hussein Obama. Remember the Great Rush Limbaugh, Barack Hussein Obama. He'd go Barack Hussein Obama.

that he would mr president, that he would

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

nice participation trophy mr predisent

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

perfect loan lol

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Trump has never won a trophy (without cheating) in his life. He has no conception of what a trophy is.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
i like how he just ends every statement with "ELECTION INTERFERENCE!" regardless of what he was posting about lol

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
sir we are so proud and thrilled to do business with "TRUMP" please accept this commemorative tchotchke

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 32 hours!

Tom Tucker posted:

I did it folks I got an appt for the dentist today. Don't be like me take care of your teeth friends.

Also Quakers are Cool and Good

I'm trying to do the same today, went to the ER yesterday cause of my old rotten chomps. gently caress them teeth though, I'm gonna get metal ones

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
IT WAS A PERFECT LOAN CALL

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Deutsche Bank was so proud of me they gave me a trophy

The pathos there is grim

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
still complaining about not having a jury i wonder if he realizes this is because his lawyer hosed up or has nobody told him the truth yet lol

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

the NY fraud case is going to give him a stroke

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Deutsche Bank is the filthiest bank on the face of this planet and the fact that they're still operating is lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

banks give those out for ever major transaction

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

LOL bragging about getting a participation trophy for getting a loan.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

Trump has never won a trophy (without cheating) in his life. He has no conception of what a trophy is.

what about the time Mooch saw him throw a perfect spiral football through a tire swing at 80 yards?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

ArmZ posted:

banks give those out for ever major transaction

and apparently they work. I've never had a boss that gave a poo poo about getting stuff like that

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
:10bux: says the bank didnt actually give him that trophy he had one of his staff make one for the occasion seems a very trumpy thing to do (like the fake TIME covers, etc.)

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
in Better Call Saul the lady lawyer got one of those for each new bank branch that she helped open, she had a room full of them at one point

Trump has that one next to his Michigan Man of the Year award

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

I just cackled in front of my class

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Drunkboxer posted:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

Deutsche Bank was so proud of me they gave me a trophy

The pathos there is grim

the bank was so happy that i opened an account they gave me a free toaster

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

and apparently they work. I've never had a boss that gave a poo poo about getting stuff like that

at an old job a long time ago we moved offices and there were boxes of those things in the dumpster from the treasury/finance guys

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
jus here for my daily dose

https://x.com/Bencjacobs/status/692155362552778752?s=20

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

woke up today, after being crushed to death in my dream, having trouble breathing and it was cause Luna was on my back lol 😂

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

anyway, ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY TO BE ALIVE AND HEALTHY AND LIVING IN TRUMP'S AMERICA

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
Alright Tramp, now let's see the perfect bankruptcy after the perfect asset seizure from the perfect fraud conviction.

gregday
May 23, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

all the energy of "i never missed a child support payment"

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
That one time he poo poo his pants, perfectly.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Drunkboxer posted:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

and if Interest came due on a weekend, I paid it on a Friday.... hmmm , Beth 🤔🤨 ?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Schmoe Cwead posted:

the bank was so happy that i opened an account they gave me a free toaster

Your parents are going to be so proud of you when you show them your trophy

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Lpzie posted:

and if Interest came due on a weekend, I paid it on a Friday.... hmmm , Beth 🤔🤨 ?

Don't look at me - that's a pure copy/paste from TROOF

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/111223025980502003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

a.lo posted:

i am going to kill pooky. hey mods, i am going to murder him good.

(USER WAS PUT ON PERFECT PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mods probating the perfect poo poo poster.