Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

galagazombie posted:

This is definitely true. And I’m legit amazed at how large, vocal, and visible the Pro-Palestine sentiment is in the west among the average person this time around. And it’s predictably making the ruling class and their Pro-Israel racist sycophants in the middle/working classes loving pissed that so many people aren’t buying the official narrative anymore despite them totally controlling all the legacy media that’s supposed to control the narrative, and astroturfing the internet as hard as possible. Especially considering that the ruling class has never been more adamant and unified about forcing a pro-genocide narrative than now. I think that’s why we’ve never seen I/P conflict discourse get this venomous in the west before, because it’s the first time the Israelophilia of the ruling class has received such pushback.

That's plausible. It may also partly be the fact that they didn't really get the comic book villain enemy in Russia that they wanted (aside from #Resistance libs buying into it), so now's their chance to link Palestinians and terrorism and relive the post-9/11 era. Ever since 9/11 fragile white Americans are very vulnerable to elites whispering "Terrorism!" in their ears and getting them to believe whatever horseshit they tell them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

americans are a race of hamburger people OP

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

quote:

hamas starting to figure out israel would now happily firebomb every last child in the gaza strip into gore and bonemeal to get at they asses and they're starting to nervously workshop it

dumb motherfuckers get their rorscharch in prison moment all going "wait a minute i thought we were the insane radicals. oh no, wait what happens when we're both the insane radicals" you die. you get bitchmade into shredded meat after israel blows the limbs off every innocent palestinian caught between you and them. or behind you and them. or just generally in any direction

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Haey baby weant to hyper my normalization?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Clip-On Fedora posted:

You have got to be making GBS threads me

jacking off, actually

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
tried to stay away from the news for one loving day but of course it gets brought up at work in a meeting. tomorrow is jihad day i guess and Palestinians are animals that deserve death. also we should invade iran. also if you support Palestinians in any manner then you deserve to lose your job.

i hate this country.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

happy jihad day for those who celebrate

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Sancho Banana posted:

https://twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/1711391086609117660?t=cgu_h0wuae-agYTrIzcmDA&s=19

From what I'm seeing and hearing online (and I'm aware that social media isn't a great place to gauge public opinion since you'll be seeing mostly content that caters to you, but anyway) Israelis are divided between "we should genocide/ethnically cleanse gaza" and "we brought this on ourselves", with no pussyshit liberal both side-ing. It's either full nazi mode or recognition that Israel is at fault for all this.

I pray that the latter will win out, but the former are more violent.

I'm so tired of this terrible slow motion genocide.

Friend of mine quit the Israeli business that bought his old company a while ago, says his LinkedIn feed is revolting rn. Can't be a commie on main but you can advocate for genocide in the foulest language possible and no one gives a poo poo.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

We're all very concerned about bloodlust posting here

The phrase "bitchmade shredded meat"?

Oh that's just the name of my womyn-owned latinx fusion pop-up

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

https://twitter.com/ZelenskyyUa/status/1616827568258260992

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

im hearing reports that "america deserves 9/11 2"

salartarium
Sep 7, 2021
I’m currently reading The Palestine Laboratory: How Israel Exports the Technology of Occupation Around World by Antony Loewenstein. I’m questioning a lot of things in the book and the author’s qualifications to speak about them.

I do see how Israel how a well oiled machine with dealing with incidents such as this and how their connection with law enforcement agencies around the world can serve as a back channel propaganda tool as so many law enforcement types are trained to think like the Israeli’s and view things the same. It is also giving me interesting perspectives on how BLM is responding to this publicly as I didn’t see the connection between the George Floyd murder and Israel’s training of law enforcement.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Information Minister Gaslit has resigned
https://twitter.com/TheInsiderPaper/status/1712565707521826997

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

people young enough to still be in college probably wouldnt classify 27 dead americans higher than a "moderate" shooting

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
hope the hamburger people dont try to start rahowa tomorrow

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Al! posted:

hope the hamburger people dont try to start rahowa tomorrow

they're calling it the day of the cope

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/
Chicago comrades should email and phone their Alderpeople some time today as there is going to be a vote tomorrow on a pro-Israel resolution. https://tinyurl.com/SilversteinResolution

Remember: All politics are local.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Sancho Banana posted:

https://twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/1711391086609117660?t=cgu_h0wuae-agYTrIzcmDA&s=19

From what I'm seeing and hearing online (and I'm aware that social media isn't a great place to gauge public opinion since you'll be seeing mostly content that caters to you, but anyway) Israelis are divided between "we should genocide/ethnically cleanse gaza" and "we brought this on ourselves", with no pussyshit liberal both side-ing. It's either full nazi mode or recognition that Israel is at fault for all this.

It's nuts that voicing this point of view is accepted in Israel but if any democrat said this in the US they would immediately be kicked out of the party.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

That's plausible. It may also partly be the fact that they didn't really get the comic book villain enemy in Russia that they wanted (aside from #Resistance libs buying into it), so now's their chance to link Palestinians and terrorism and relive the post-9/11 era. Ever since 9/11 fragile white Americans are very vulnerable to elites whispering "Terrorism!" in their ears and getting them to believe whatever horseshit they tell them.

Yeah but they needed China to be that, and a pillar of their Black Legend was that China was committing genocide against the Muslim population.

Boat Stuck
Apr 20, 2021

I tried to sneak through the canal, man! Can't make it, can't make it, the ship's stuck! Outta my way son! BOAT STUCK! BOAT STUCK!

المشرفين

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

modern white supremacists love israel because it is a complete validation of their worldview

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

27 americans… what’s that, like 2 mass shootings worth?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

How will we be informed of the 40 beheaded babys now

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

new kind of cat posted:

Only a 1/2 mass shooting

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/homicides/california-woman-declared-59th-victim-of-2017-massacre-in-las-vegas-2102779/

Need to get those numbers up next time if you want to compete in the US leagues.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

She will be mis'd

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

d&d:

yeah, maybe the IDF are exaggerating a bit. i don't loving care.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

What if we put together a suicide squad type deal to fight nazi's with nazi's. Hitler, Mussolini, John Mcain

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Distel has been Dispelled.

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

LFG!

Flutch
Jun 26, 2008

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

new kind of cat posted:

Interestingly, the US used to revoke citizenship if you nationalized to another country. There’s a pretty famous case from the early 1900s about a woman who lost her US citizzenship by marrying a Native American back before they were considered US citizens and when a woman’s nationality followed her husbands. That all changed in the 1960s and guess what country was the catalyst for that change?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

new kind of cat posted:

thats 1/100th of a 9/11 which is 1/100th of the hamas attack, so its not that big of a deal

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

The Sean posted:

d&d:

i love that quote as a perfect illustration of the liberal mental disease

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Interestingly, the US used to revoke citizenship if you nationalized to another country. That all changed in the 1960s and guess what country was the catalyst for that change?

I did not know this, just assumed you could always carry dual. Lmfao

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

The Sean posted:

d&d:

uh, hmm. ok, well. um. yeah.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

ram dass in hell posted:

i love that quote as a perfect illustration of the liberal mental disease

You're not allowed to punch back at genocidal propaganda; it's indecorous to even speak of it (other than to replicate it)

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1712570431926890663?s=20

Cao Ni Ma posted:

How will we be informed of the 40 beheaded babys now

Totally exists! Honest!

Secretary of State Antony Blinken expressed revulsion at photographic evidence showing the atrocities committed by Hamas against civilians in Israel, including young children and babies.

https://thehill.com/policy/internat...KLSr8VoSDAWT630

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

HashtagGirlboss posted:

That all changed in the 1960s and guess what country was the catalyst for that change?
the petrodollar took over the planet entangling every corporation into the US information network, US subsumed every country into it's imperial periphery, thus allowing them to tax you out the wazoo across borders....?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Remember when Media Literacy and Disinformation were incredibly important back before some wars got people all riled up.