Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

It's legit hilarious that Republicans went from figuratively being unable to govern to literally and legally being unable to govern

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Tom Tucker posted:

It's legit hilarious that Republicans went from figuratively being unable to govern to literally and legally being unable to govern

Eh, not much going on anyway

Let's all take the end of the year off

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
long live speaker scalise

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

TracerBullet posted:

My friends would always insist on eating the roach after smoking a joint because "they would get more high" :(

well that's just gross. the minute amount of weed in a roach probably doesn't even get hot enough to decarboxylate and probably isn't enough weed to notice if it was.
eating abv isn't exactly a culinary delight but you choke down the dessicated remains of a few vape sessions and you'll be feeling fine

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

where's saddam?

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

TracerBullet posted:

My friends would always insist on eating the roach after smoking a joint because "they would get more high" :(

that is absolutely disgusting (monitor is on)

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
i wish i still had my pax2 i had to give it away because i was moving across states and couldn't take it on a plane

gregday
May 23, 2003

straight into the ash hole

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Hatebag posted:

well that's just gross. the minute amount of weed in a roach probably doesn't even get hot enough to decarboxylate and probably isn't enough weed to notice if it was.
eating abv isn't exactly a culinary delight but you choke down the dessicated remains of a few vape sessions and you'll be feeling fine

wait hold up, you can use the dried brown leftovers for poo poo? gonna put it in a bottle labeled "oregano" in my spice cupboard

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

gonna imagine they poured it right into the dick of that dude who was jacking off before getting hit by a pyroclastic cloud

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

gregday posted:

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

how's it hangin', Nipps

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Filthy Hans posted:

how's it hangin', Nipps

low and to the left

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Louisgod posted:

wait hold up, you can use the dried brown leftovers for poo poo? gonna put it in a bottle labeled "oregano" in my spice cupboard

yeah it can have 30-50% of the thc remaining depending on how you vape it. if you're going to process it it's best to water cure it first to remove the chlorophyll taste, but that's basically just putting it in cheesecloth and soaking it for a few days, changing the water every day or so
or just choke that poo poo down

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Hatebag posted:

yeah it can have 30-50% of the thc remaining depending on how you vape it. if you're going to process it it's best to water cure it first to remove the chlorophyll taste, but that's basically just putting it in cheesecloth and soaking it for a few days, changing the water every day or so
or just choke that poo poo down

I can’t eat ABV anymore, it’s almost an instant gag reflex

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I was putting it in gelcaps for a while but I had to eat like 10 of them so it got old

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

free him

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Durf posted:

lmao was looking up old videogame crowds and my covid brain forgot this was a thing

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

inprison cum filler?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

gregday posted:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

the ash man's coy smile is what really sells it

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
that's our president, ready to enjoy his favorite meal of fried gristle and congealed gravy

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Dog Faced JoJo posted:

I just buy regular haribo gummi bears, coat them in fentanyl and shove them up my rear end.

same

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

lmao the reflection in the knife

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Harton posted:

I was putting it in gelcaps for a while but I had to eat like 10 of them so it got old

this is a use for Habanero salsa

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

he hadn't even removed the lid from his personal-sized tub of poo poo Sauce

shackleford
Sep 4, 2006

https://twitter.com/Olivia_Beavers/status/1712654718491652107

https://twitter.com/MEPFuller/status/1712652115821133956

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

there would then be a fight to determine which ones of them can add numbers together

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

dude barely flinched

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Wow Republicans support ranked choice voting?

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

emfive posted:

this is a use for Habanero salsa

I’d try yours bro, I bet it would be delicious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

I wish this were me

e. I mean the hollowed out husk of a person buried in the arid soils and being filled to the gills with buckets of cum